Home

Lonna Vash mod explanation

Nancy Allen``

I know there's a KOTOR II mod that restores the HK storyline and shifts it to have Lonna Vash on Korriban, but I was wondering if someone could give me specifics of what it's about. I don't have the game on PC unfortunatly and can't get it either, I heard you can gain a lot of LSP with her, but that's about all.

Well, i downloaded this once, but my minds a bit rusty, so forgive any mistakes.

Ok well, when you land on Korriban there is a G-Wing right outside the Ebon Hawk.

When you go into the prison bit on korriban the cage is either empty or has her padawan Kahh in it, you then find out she went into the secret tomb, in the shyrack cave.

There is supposed to be some kind of jedi in the cave, but im not to sure about that.

You do all the quests in the secret tomb and then Lonna Vash spawns at the entrance of the tomb, then you can talk to her a bit like all the other master's, and you can kill her, or you can tell her that she looks tired and should go back to the Hawk, but then Sion arrives and Vash force pushes you out of the tomb and she dies, thats about it.

If my memory serves correctly i think thats what happens.

Thanks. I remember hearing her explain about force bonds, which, if I am thinking right, might explain why Lonna had no choice but to cast out the Exile from the Jedi. After all if she cut herself off from the force like she did at Malechor how can she be a Jedi? Is that in there at all?

Buggered if I known what order these go in but here's Lonna's dislogue that was left in the game.

[tt]98925 - {1st sentence, matter of fact. 2nd slight concern.}You have found the Force again. And something more I see.

98926 - Of course you do. But are you certain this is what you want? It is not too late to redeem yourself and rediscover the Light Side.

98927 - I do not wish to kill you, but I can see the Dark Side in you will not rest without a fight. [Vash becomes hostile]

98928 - Very well. What do you wish to know?

98929 - Excellent. I can see there is still much good in you. Now what do you wish to know?

98930 - {matter-of-fact}You have found the Force again.

98931 - Are you certain this is what you want? The Dark Side does not have hold of you. You can resist the hatred you feel.

98932 - I will be heading to Dantooine and wait for the Council to assemble. Are you certain you have no more questions for me before I go?

98933 - Goodbye then, Jedi.

98934 - Yes, Jedi. It is dangerous.

98935 - {smiles}Yes, you have. Thank you for freeing me from this tomb, hospitable though it may be.

98936 - {smiles}Perhaps not. Thank you for freeing me from this tomb, hospitable though it may be.

98937 - {smiles}Thank you for freeing me from this tomb, hospitable though it may be.

98938 - Of course you do. But I cannot discuss that with you unless in the presence of the Jedi Council.

98939 - {sternly}I will not.

98940 - It is a normal occurrence between Master and Padawan. Kaah and I are bonded.

98941 - It is a normal occurrence between Master and Padawan. Kaah and I were bonded.

98942 - Most of the Jedi have scattered. Anytime the Jedi tried to assemble, they were massacred by the Sith. We had no idea where the attacks were coming from.

98943 - {smiles}I dislike passivity. Much like another Jedi I know. With the Council's support, I decided to take the fight to the Sith.

98944 - You should consider what it means to be a Jedi.

98945 - {slightly sadly}This victory here is all I can claim, and it was Kaah's expertise, not mine, that brought it. The source of the Sith remains unknown to me.

98946 - I know. We are mentally bonded.

98947 - He is well, but shaken by his experience.

98948 - Yes, as many Masters and Padawans become with time.

98949 - The bond can be broken in many ways. If one falls to the Dark Side, the bond may fade and eventually break. This is why, when gripped with fear, Kaah was unable to feel our bond. He assumed I was dead.

98950 - He is dead. We were mentally bonded.

98951 - Kaah was pulled to the Dark Side through his fear. He could no longer feel our bond.

98952 - It is painful to lose one to whom you are bonded. But it is not fatal.

98953 - {concerned}That is most unnatural. This bond you share with Kreia is not like any I've ever heard of. How did it come to be?

98954 - {pensive}Look within for the answer. We are each solely accountable for everything in our lives. Nothing ever happens to us unless we allow it.

98955 - Indirectly, one could say that you brought me here.

98956 - I learned that a group of Sith came here seeking the one they call the Last Jedi - you. Kaah and I arrived to investigate the situation.

98957 - We learned that the Sith pretended to be this planet's colonists and began utilizing its resources and industrial power. We could not allow them to create a base here.

98958 - Kaah is a virtuoso with computers. He managed to spike into the system and flood the Industrial Zone with radiation.

98959 - The Sith attacked our position before he had finished. I held off the Sith, but they overwhelmed me. When I regained consciousness, I was in this chamber.

98960 - M4-78 tells me that the guardian droid of the Central Zone placed me here.

98961 - I cannot explain it.

98962 - Ask me whatever you wish.[/tt]

And here's the Exile's dialogue options.

[tt]98963 - I seek revenge for expelling me from the Order.

98964 - I will redeem my honor by slaying you.

98965 - I do not want to fight you, but spare me your propaganda.

98966 - I welcome the opportunity to redeem myself.

98967 - I seek revenge for expelling me from the Order.

98968 - I have to leave for now.

98969 - No, I don't have any other questions.

98970 - Isn't that dangerous since the Sith always slay the Jedi when they assemble?

98971 - I am no Jedi.

98972 - Good luck, Master Vash.

98973 - I have found much more than that.

98974 - I never lost it.

98975 - Hello to you, too, Master Vash.

98976 - I have questions about my trial on Coruscant.

98977 - You will answer my questions.

98978 - Then you will die. [Vash becomes hostile]

98979 - I understand, Master Vash.

98980 - What can you tell me about mental bonding between Force Sensitives?

98981 - Where are the other Jedi?

98982 - But you weren't hiding...

98983 - Do you mean me? I am no longer a Jedi.

98984 - Have your efforts to fight the Sith been successful?

98985 - Have your efforts been successful?

98986 - Kaah is dead.

98987 - You have not asked me about Kaah. Don't you wonder what happened to him?

98988 - Are the two of you mentally bonded?

98989 - If Kaah were to die, would you also?

98990 - How can the bond between Master and Padawan be broken?

98991 - [Wisdom]Then why did Kaah think you were dead when you weren't?

98992 - But...you live. Wouldn't you have died with him?

98993 - My bond to Kreia would result in my death were she to die.

98994 - I do not know.

98995 - What brought you to M4-78?

98996 - How can that be?

98997 - Then what happened?

98998 - Go on.

98999 - How did you end up here?

99000 - Go on.

99001 - L5-65? That doesn't make sense...

99002 - I want to ask you about something else.[/tt]

I'll try and explain. The Mandalorian Wars were won at Malechor V, where Revan had built what's called a Mass Shadow Generator, basically a doomsday device. He gets his general, the Exile, to activate it, thereby killing all the Mandalorians, Rebublic soldiers and Revan's followers it affected. However, my understanding is that the pain was too great for the Exile to bear (think how Obi Wan feels the destruction of Aldaraan, but much worse) and severs her connection to the force. Since the Exile cannot feel the force anymore, and therefore cannot use force powers and the like, Vash really had no choice but to exile the...uh, Exile.

Interestingly enough, Vash was meant to defend the Exile before the council, and says outright that she chose to take the fight to the Sith.

Ohh, now i know what you mean, you were referring the Exile to a woman, uhh, there's nothing wrong with that, its just not common.

And yeah, i think its way cool how Master Vash was the only one who wanted to defend the Exile, its a shame that obsidian rushed the release and cut her out, dam obsidian, (i think i might make a mod to put her back in, as a party member, but she gets killed or has to depart near the end, or something like that).

Ohh, now i know what you mean, you were referring the Exile to a woman, uhh, there's nothing wrong with that, its just not common.

And yeah, i think its way cool how Master Vash was the only one who wanted to defend the Exile, its a shame that obsidian rushed the release and cut her out, dam obsidian, (i think i might make a mod to put her back in, as a party member, but she gets killed or has to depart near the end, or something like that).

The Exile is female, canon, and Revan is male.

I always heard/read it was LucasArts that rushed Obsidian to finish the game so it could be released before Christmas. Due to this, Obsidian had to cut a lot of unfinished content.

Yes, awesome. Why are Star Wars women so cool? Just about every one I've seen rule, and Vash is no exception.

That's sweet! Too bad it doesn't show any of the battle between Vash and Sion.

On that it seems the Jedi really love that force push move, if there's no Sith about they'll use it on each other.

Seriously I know what she was doing. That site I got the dialogue from were planning a mod and this bit was discussed. It was suggested that a rather cold and chilling way around this was the same as Annakin and the Younglings in RotS. The scene fades out with him activating his lightsaber with a cold look in his eye. That's all the explanation we need, we know what's going to happen, we want desperately for it not to. They loved the idea and implemented it into the mod, explaining how Sion cannot be defeated that way as evidenced when you fought the ****ing worm.

Archived