Home

Tana

Diego Varen

Star Wars

Tana

The last known JEDI in the galaxy, SERA TANA has fallen to the DARK SIDE. The last hope, one of the only surviving Jedi and the JEDI EXILE has taken her new role in the galaxy. As a SITH LORD. She is now known as DARTH TRAYA, just as her master was once known under.

Now, Traya has killed all of her companions herself and the SITH ORDER has wiped out the remaining Jedi, including BASTILA SHAN. The SITH have begun their crusade to take over the galaxy, now that the REPUBLIC are in disarray and can no longer function properly. CARTH ONASI and other supporters of the Republic have been killed. Even old supporters of the Sith have been killed.

Many in the galaxy now serve under Traya and she couldn’t be any happier. However in the depths of the galaxy, somewhere in the UNKNOWN REGIONS, an unknown Sith Order has killed REVAN, which has made Traya angry, since she had plans for her former lover. They are in no way associated with Traya’s order. Nothing is known about this Sith Order, except that the former JEDI KNIGHT, who is now known as DARTH BA’AL is their leader. Now that another Sith Order is rising, a civil war of two Orders could collide and decide the fates of the entire galaxy…

Sera Tana, former Jedi and once known as the Jedi Exile, she sat meditating in the heart of Malachor V. The heart of the Trayus Academy. The Trayus Core. The one place that her previous master, Darth Traya had once meditated. Now, Sera was under the identity that Kreia had been under. Darth Traya. A Sith soldier walked towards Traya and knelt down on his right knee.

"Empress Tana, Darth Traya," The Sith solider began, "I'm afraid I have bad news."

Traya smiled, knowing that the news couldn't be that bad. The Sith had returned to the galaxy, the Jedi Order had been defeated and the Republic was in shambles.

"Speak," Traya replied with no emotion.

The Sith soldier cleared his throat, before speaking.

"I'm embarrased to say that Revan has been killed," The Sith soldier continued, "We have reason to believe it wasn't one of our own. We believe it was another Sith..."

"What?" Traya asked, the anger within her rising, "Revan is dead. This can't happen. We need him alive. If he is dead, then we have but one choice. We must find out who killed him and kill them. Don't fail me, General Sulam, or you'll suffer the consequences."

"Of... of course... Lord Traya," Sulam told Traya, "I'll get onto it right away."

Sulam left the Trayus Core, leaving Traya to return to her meditating.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Osiris orbited a lifeless moon, Ba'al had came here to prepare for confrentation with Darth Traya. His plan was to attract her here by destroying a cargo ship containing several artfacts from the old Telos academy. The Osiris waited as the cargoship to arrive before activated it's gravity wells generator to pervent the cargoship to enter hyperspace again.

Once that had happened, several wings of sith fighters left the Osiris and fired abon the cargoship, didn't take long to destroy it.

Sulam entered the hangar. He had to find the person who killed Revan. Traya always had plans for him. She was hoping to turn him the dark side, as he should've stayed on that path. That was Traya's opinion. Sulam entered a ship and took off Malachor, into the wideness of space. It was at that moment that Sulam had another thought. Had the remaining Mandalorians killed Revan?

Several hours ago

"Edash Fett," Darth Ba'al called for his apprentice. When he arrived Ba'al gave orders his apprentic "You are to go to Dxun, that's were the reminants of Clan Ordo are located. However I sence them on the verge of clopse and a civil war. Once you've reached Dxun you are to establish yourselfs as Mandalore and bring the Clan into my empire. If anyone obbesses, kill them. If they all obbose... Well we have nukes for those situations."

Two days ago

Atton Rand arrived at the Trayus Core. He could see Sera Tana in front of him. She wore black robes and she meditated peacefully in the heart of the Malachor. He knew that his loyalties no longer lied with her. He had served the Sith before and he was serving them again. Sera was a Sith.

"At last you have arrived," She began, reciting the words that Kreia, Darth Traya had told her.

"Yeah, I've arrived," Atton began, "Listen, Sera we've got to..."

"You're not taking me anywhere," Sera told him, "Assassin."

"Look," Atton continued, sighing, "That manipulative old witch has turned you against us. I can sense it, you've killed your companions. Bao-Dur, Visas, even the kid I don't want to mention. I've got to..."

"Stop me?" Sera asked, as if she read Atton's mind, "Come now assassin. You're death has been delayed for far too long."

Present day

Traya meditated peacefully once again, in the heart of the Malachor. She had been thinking about her companions, but she didn't regret their deaths. They were weak. They weren't strong enough to become Sith.

The mission that was delivered to him was already being set in motion. Edash had gone onto Dxun on his Basilisk War Droid. Due to his Mandalorian Armour, Basilisk War Droid, people would know him to be a Mandalorian. The only problem was his Lightsaber...

-=-=-=-

On the hangar of the Rebellion's main starship, sat Silver Squadron's Leader, Kayara Othenbu, nicknamed Sticks by her squad. She was polishing her ship, the "Silver Surfer", along with her astromech droid, R8-S6.

"R8," Kayara said, getting her droid's attention.

"Have you ever wondered, if all these wars could just be solved by a little chat?"

The droid chirped a few whistles and boops.

"Yeah, thought so. But i just think at some times, this all seems hopeless. We dream that someday, we can all live in peace."

The droid whistled in a low tone as in being sorry for her.

"For the time being, I just feel that the Exile is not going to make things easy for us." Ba'al said before turning to his apprentice "Why are you still here? The sooner you deal with the Mandalorians the better. And make sure you take the nuke with you, if you leave it near the base and set it off, it'll will be more than enough to ensure noone will be visiting the area for atleast 300 years."

Dxun hadn't been the best place for a base after all. A week had passed since Canderous Ordo's death. Clan Ordo hadn't been prepared and because of that, Canderous had been killed by the Sith Assassins. He had told Kelborn Ordo to take his place as Mandalore. Kelborn wasn't sure if he could cope with his new position, but he would do his best. For Mandalore. For Canderous Ordo. Kelborn knew that he had to have the base with it's best defences.

A commander under the service of Darth Ba'al greated him on his bridge. "Lord Ba'al, we've located what was ment to be a hidden training facillity near this location."

"How well defended is it?" Asked Ba'al, thinking that this could be a good opertunity to send a message.

"They have few defence platforms, nothing the Osiris can't handle" Replid the commander.

Ba'al smiled "Very well, set course and enter hyperspace. Once that is done I want you to supervise the preperation of the nuke."

Several hours later

The Osiris exitted hyperspace above the planet. Although the weapons platforms opened fire on the Osiris, it didn't stand much of it chance. The platforms were tore to shreds by the power of the Osiris's main guns.

Once the Osiris was in the moon's orbit, it waited until it was directly above before sending down an escape pod, however instead of people being in that pod, Ba'al had loaded one of his nukes inside it. Once the pod hit the group, the nuke automatically went off, the blast roared across the planet's surface. Half the planet's surface had been destroyed in the blast, if this wasn't to send a message to the Exile, Ba'al didn't know what would.

• 1 month later...

In a small hut on Ryloth forest, Jedi Master sat on his bed and began meditating. Sera fell to Dark Side? Suddenly, he felt thousands of noise cried out, then it silenced.

Slowly, opening the eye, CSI sighed: "Great--Another war. Killing innocents. Sith, be ready to meet your nemesis, Jedi."

Suddenly, he began to realize that he must warn his best friend, Aurora and Arion Starfire, about the rising Sith crisis.

Aurora was practicing a moving meditation technique while tinkering with the security system on board the Jedi Pheonix. As she let herself sink deeper into the meditation, she suddenly lost sight of the components and codes she had been working on.

::Fleeting scenes of death and destruction flitted across her vision. Jedi, falling under the blade of the Sith; the Republic, torn and shattered, rendered nonexistent by the dark armies that beat against it; planets smashed, lives ruined, darkness was everywhere. And yet.... despite the darkness, tiny rays of light still shone. She saw forces battling the darkness, rebelling against the Sith. She saw..... CSI, with others she didn't know. And she saw..... herself? and Arion, with them, fighting Sith Lords on distant planets.....::

She opened her eyes with a start. The security system was humming, softly, indicating that she had finished its modifications. She absentmindedly tucked a stray strand of hair out of her eyes, as she thought about what she'd seen.

Arion came into the room from the cargo hold, where he had been practicing his lightsaber forms, looking like he'd seen a ghost. "You saw it too?" he asked, and she nodded.

"Sounds like the Jedi are needed in the galaxy again. Somewhere..... somewhen?"

Arion raised an eyebrow. "But how do we even know where to look?"

She shrugged. "We start with the only familiar point of reference."

"CSI?"

"CSI."

They dropped out of hyperspace at Ryloth, and docked at a little-used landing pad. Aurora set the security system, and they headed for an ancient forest, where they detected a faint Force residue. They stopped when they neared the nexus, and began to meditate. As they focused their concentration, a warp gate opened, and they walked through it, into another age.

As they emerged from the warp gate, which closed behind them, they saw a hut a short distance away. Aurora and Arion exchanged glances, and headed over to the hut. Aurora tapped gently on the door, and opened it. She saw CSI sitting there, meditating, and she said, "Hey, there. Long time no see." She drew out a long parcel, wrapped in cloth. "I had a funny feeling, like you were going to need this. So here we are." She handed it to him, with a smile.

CSI woke up during meditating abruptly. And he sprung from his bed, and ready to call the Force upon him. When he realized that was Aurora and Arion, he exhaled: "Hello folks. Recently I got harassed by some critters. Hello, Aurora and Arion, what bring you to such remote place? Ah, and I saw you took my katana back. Thank you."

"Revan is dead." CSI said seriously, and continued, "My savior and redeemer, Sera Tana, the Jedi Exile, fell into the Dark Side, under the teaching of Darth Traya, Revan's old master." After a brief pause, he continued, "I found that Revan died because I recovered these..." He slowly used the Force and opened a box in a wall, and two lightsabers hovered in his hands. Suddenly, CSI ignited them. A cyan blade and a bronze blade flashed out.

Aurora and Arion exchanged glances. "That's.... that's terrible." Aurora shook her head, sorrowfully. "It seems we have indeed come to the right place and time."

"They killed Revan? That's incredible. From what I've read of Revan, he was quite competent with a blade." Arion looked at the lightsabers curiously. "Those belonged to Revan?"

"Yes. They're Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They were once used by Revan, but I recovered them in Unknown Region, but I just can't find Revan's corpse. I don't know who did it, but I'd like to find out." The cyan blade and bronze blade shined brightly.

"Good question. Arion and Aurora, why don't we go to my Jedi Archive? I can give you some information on Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. And we can discuss about it there, too." He stood up and opened a small door on the floor, and made a "please" geture.

CSI smiled and used the Force to turn on the light. The big room was illuminated by white lights. "Welcome to the Archive, lady and gentleman. This archive can rival the Great Archive on Coruscant." And then he quoted Jocasta Nu's quote, "If it isn't in the Archive, it doesn't exist."

The computer hummed into life, and Many tall shelves of books, (The shelves are about 10 meters, and has 10,000 books on each of them.) and all of them glowed dimishly, just like the Jedi Archive in the Coruscant.

"Most of the books are directly from the Jedi Archive in the Coruscant, and some of the other books are collected from various libraries around the galaxy. So sit down, and Arion, let me see the references on Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force, ok? What can I offer you for a drink, Lady and Gentleman?"

"OK." CSI went into the counter and poured two glasses of Juma, "Don't worry, this is on me. Feel free." Then he searched the computer and typed several keys: "Aha! It's here. Be right back, guys." Then he hurried to get the book.

After a few moments, CSI went back with several books: "Here, Arion, these books are all about Heart of the Guardian/Mantle of the Force. Enjoy."

Arion opened the first book in the stack, one about the history of the Jedi Order, and thumbed through it. "Heart of the Guardian, eh? Believed to be instrumental in founding the Order.... Not much on the other crystal, looks like, though. Let's see...."

Aurora picked up a different volume, this one labeled, Prophesy and Legend: Tales of the Jedi. "Here it says that the Heart of the Guardian will appear in a time of great turmoil, and deliver the galaxy into salvation. Still nothing about the other one, though."

Arion had a book of old Sith tales. "Well, another reference to the Heart of the Guardian, and.... wait, here's something. Not much, but it mentions the Mantle of the Force as a focusing tool for Force-sensitives, lost during the time of Exar Kun. Curious." He took a long sip of his drink, then turned to CSI. "What are we going to do about the Sith? Apparently, things are bad enough that the Force called us here. What can we do to help?"

"Now our Jedi Exile, Sera, went back to the Dark Side. And we think this will tip the balance of the Force. We must either turn her back to the light, or neutralize her--which clearly is not an option. What do you think?" CSI thought for a while, "And for these lightsabers, the Exile, and her master, Darth Traya should come after us. Now...The cat and mouse."

Archived