Home

Wich kotor personality are you and wich one you want ?

DarthZayne

ok put your favorite party member personnality.

then put the personnality you want to be in kotors next games.

and give an example.

my favorite personnality is hk-47 is damn funny and with hes dark humor i always laff to death in a scary way , i scare the sh*t out of my brother every time , hes like "what wrong with you?"...

i want a party member with the personnality of darth maul and exar-kun mixed with the mike tyson fighting spirit.

Examples.

(you know come againts me , ill fawk you up .. you gonna taste the dirt .)

no one can stop me ill destroy everyone. and like exar kun so confident of himself (i love that)

Revan's\Exile's personality. Well seriously I'd go with Mira more than anything. The type of personality I'd want? You mean in game or for myself? For either Revan and Exile at their rockingest, and leave the sentimental stuff people like the Handmaiden and Visis would drink up at the door.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to go all heroic and so forth. Lawful Good in DnD, extreme light side in KOTOR. It's a frustrated desire to be heroic in a mundane world not requiring heroics, I grant you. I'm pretty sure someone like Atton would probably be my downfall. Too much concentrating on those legs and not enough attention to the mission at hand.

Archived