Home

Things you might have missed the first time around.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to stay here, not that the temptation to leave is great or anything, but ever since JMac and SamNMax showed up this place has sort of gone down the toilet.

yes, you shouldn't squeeze Poop.

O NVER MIND LOL

I'm trying to stay here, not that the temptation to leave is great or anything, but ever since JMac and SamNMax showed up this place has sort of gone down the toilet.

Srsly Smon, the two of them must go. Samnmax is just a pervert, albeit a misunderstood one, but Jmac... yes, he definitely fulfills the saying 'down the toilet' ::nodheadwisely::

It seems like we need all the members we can get at the moment. Besides those guys are high-larious. Also I don't think of myself as much different from them in many regards. So does that mean I would be banned eventually as well? Where do we draw the line? At robots? Puppy dogs? Magicians? We should welcome one and all here and love eachother. And give me candy. ALL THE TIME.

• 4 months later...

Heh. I missed two things the first three or so times I beat the game.

The first was using jump while floating to put the thought bubble back as your levitation ball. This would have saved me from having to always have levitation as one of my PSI Powers. This technique I find extremely useful.

The second is pressing jump and punch at the same time while levitating to do an instant Palm Bomb. I discovered both of these on my last run through the game, however. This one is fun for taking out those annoying crowds without having to use effort. Bleh, effort!

Something I keep wondering about:

Why are there two feathers in the game? Especially when the first feather (found on a rock near the GPC) doesn't really do anything except become a hinderance in your inventory. I keep trying to load the Deep Arrowhead divining rod from my inventory to use it but the stupid feather sits at the "12 o'clock position" in the inventory so I keep selecting the feather instead of the rod. I'd love to be able to drop the feather out of my inventory but you can't do that.

Something I keep wondering about:

Why are there two feathers in the game? Especially when the first feather (found on a rock near the GPC) doesn't really do anything except become a hinderance in your inventory. I keep trying to load the Deep Arrowhead divining rod from my inventory to use it but the stupid feather sits at the "12 o'clock position" in the inventory so I keep selecting the feather instead of the rod. I'd love to be able to drop the feather out of my inventory but you can't do that.

Aside from tickling, surely there must be some purpose? Every other item has a crucial role at least once, I think the feather is hiding a great secret from us.

Archived