Home

Legacy Of The Sith

Heres my idea, I was thinking of starting an RP based on Darth Krayt's New Sith Order. The RP will be set in 137ABY, during Krayts rule, and the ongoing conflict with the last few Jedi, Cade Skywalker, and the fledgling alliance of Roan Fel his Imperial Knights, and remaining Galactic Alliance core forces. Players will be able to control up to 3 characters, either existing Legacy characters, or created ones, if ya don't like the legacy sith, make up your own, same for the few remaining Jedi, Imperial Kinghts, etc etc.

The casting needs that I'm hoping get filled are as follows.

Sith

Darth Krayt: DarthSion101

Darth Nihl:

Darth Talon:

Darth Wyyrlok:

Imperial Proper

Roan Fel:

Antares Draco:

Ganner Krieg:

Jedi

Wolf Sazen:

Cade Skywalker: Mohunas

Shado Vao:

Again players can create whom ever they want, these are just parts I hope to fill. Let me know what you guys think.

:D

Also any legacy characters not listed, that anyone wants to use, or add in, feel free, the more the merrier.

Name:Solidus

Species:Xenomorph/ Predalien

Alignment:Sith

Appearance:Click Here

Class: Creature

Weapon: Claws and tail

BIO: Solidus' exact origins are unknown expect that he was once on Coruscant after being transport by smugglers (which he had killed). He was captured by the forces under the command of Darth Krayt and taken to his personal flagship. There, using dark force techniques, Krayt turned Solidus into his personal gaurd and in some ways, pet.

More to come.

... why not? I'll join!

Name: XG-91

Species: Droid

Weapon/s: Aractech Sniper Rifle, Light Repeating Blaster, Wrist Launcher. Cortosis Weaved Claws on the other hand.

Class: Assasination Protocol

Affiltration: Galactic Alliance

Bio: XG-91 was an Assasin Droid designed by the Galactic Alliance, to take down any opposing threats. His current owner is Rand Holdan, who used to be soldier working for the Empire. The XG-91 series programming seem to possess qualities of the early HK-47 models in the Old Republic era. However, the XG-91 was known to be a rather brutal and effiecient killing machine.

I'll join in too! I'm new to LucasForums. :waive1:

Name: Lyna Honso

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Sandy blonde

How she look: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/677043/2/istockphoto_677043_blonde_girl.jpg

Species: Human

Personality: Shy, kind, and helpful

Characteristics: Beautiful and soft spoken, she can also fight in combat, using Jedi arts and Slave girl dancing at the same time. (well, she does one or the other, too)

Weapon: Blaster, Force-sensitivity with Force powers, and her old master's lightsaber (orange)

Afflition: Slave Girl and Jedi apprentice

BIO: Lyna was born on Coruscant with her adoptive Jedi mother, Coral. When Coral died, Lyna was taken as a 15 year old as a slave girl. But abused by her master, she fled. She continued to dance on streets for money, but when she laid eyes on Cade Skywalker, she fell in love. Ever since she joined up with Cade, she wanted to tell her feelings to him, but was afraid. Lyna knows that she will soon. She also has a great connection with the Force.

God, my girlfriend is gonna kill me if she finds out about this!

Aww, don't worry, Mohunas. You don't have to play Cade if ya don't want to. I mean, I just wanted someone who wanted to because I'm a big fan of Cade Skywalker. (Well, Luke Skywalker is the guy I really like). But....you know what I mean?

Ah foo-y! I wanted to be Cade :fist:. Oh well, I guess I'll go with a different character.

Name: Slate Q'nal

Eyes: Grey

Hair: Platinum Blonde

Species: Human

Personality: Tactical, often cold and manipulative in his methods

Characteristics: Missing an eye not that anyone can tell; stealthy; can mess with peoples minds, even without the force; uses 90% of his brain, instead of the common 50% (not sure if that's the right amount) used in most humans

Weapons: Lightsaber [Red]; Tonfa Sabers X2 [bronze & Silver]; Sai Sabers X2 [Violet & Cyan]; 'Caster' Pistol

Afflition: Imperial Knights

Appearance: In Armor; Same Armor - Different Look; You choose which is better.

Bio: His early life is unknown, but when he grew up, he joined the military, becoming skilled in many areas, he became the test subject for a super soldier program.

He left after awhile, not to be seen for some time, thought to have died by the scientists of the program. He went to a distant planet, learning how to be a successful assassin. He made his way back slowly, taking jobs on the way back to where it all started, becoming a secretive mercenary, he believed himself free. But when he came back, and was found out, he was sent for, the person who came to get him was an Imperial Knight, who detected a strong presence in the force from Slate.

The knight knew this was not from the experiments, and immediately offered Slate the opportunity to join the Imperial Knights. Slate declined at first, and went his way, though he was still military 'property', he was not stopped. Eventually he had been forgoten, but with the New Sith Order, Slate became hunted, his files pulled up from the wreckage of the lab that 'created' him. He was wanted dead or alive, with death they could take his altered DNA, and clone him, with his life, they could corrupt him, clone him, and train more to be just like him.

Death was better than life when it came down to it, but Slate didn't find either option a good one, he wanted to be free. He eventually hunted down Roan Fel, reminding him of the one who offered him the position to join the knights. Roan Fel remembered the man, and what he told him, the man dead now. Roan agreed, making Slate a freelance knight, not bound to them, and able to wear his own armor, but he will aid them when called upon.

He only did this out of his own needs, and when he finds the knights can no longer serve his purpose, he will leave. He has also learned many of the knights techniques, helping him hone his newly found force abilities, and recently created weapons, that he gained through the help of the knights.

Archived