Home

Lurkers : REGISTER NAO!!1

Maxstate

Everytime I look at the online list I notice a lot (A LOT) of "Guests", this thread is dedicated to you guys.

I'll keep it short; please register! An active forum is a lot more fun I've noticed and it's sure as hell a really good boost for morale. Plus, your opinions and suggestions as well as your bug sightings are very likely (if not surely) to be discussed, fixed and/or added.

So, all you nameless guys that are checking in here, please register :king1:

Hmm, what's the difference if they register? I mean, I am a registered user of this forum, but I hardly ever post. I do read all the threads and long posts which hold interesting information.

Look at mark2000, Sazabi, madcatch and Darthdie, all new, registered and posting. I'm not going to go into detail why that's a good thing, you can figure that out on your own I think.

With the engine updated to the latest IOQ3 revision.

Because all these bugs that exist have mostly been fixed that are engine-related, including several exploits. Most were fixed with q3 itself but some of the larger exploits were fixed in the engine post-engine GPL.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep this bumped!

I know guys like Xenon_gun and a lot of others are either lurking 24/7 or just don't have the balls to post!

Guys and gals your opinions will be noted and will be handled with the utmost care and respect (COUGH), just start posting :D A live community is the start of a great mod.

Archived