Home

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

If it's not too late I'd like to throw in a character.

"You're a good warrior, that much is evident, and I believe you have a good heart. I doubt the council would make an exception to your age but you might have made a fine Jedi."

"What? Me become one of the galaxy's moral police? Fretting over my every action leading to the dark side would drive me mad."

Aayla Secura and Alixe Medcraft discussing being a Jedi.

Name: Alixe Medcraft

Aka: Rogue Warrior

Species: Human

Organization : Alixe's closest ties would be to the Jedi, but her alligiance has been to Naboo.

Ship: "I cannot fly!" Alixe had stated on more than one occasion, so no ship.

Appearance: Capture-04-28-00001.jpg

Weapons: Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle

Bio: Alixe was originally a soldier for the Trade Federation and was part of the incursion on Naboo. When the planet was invaded however Alixe defected and swore alligience to Queen Amidala, proving herself by fighting against the droid army. After the liberation of Naboo Alixe continued to serve as a soldier until an attempt was made on Padme's life, who was now a senator for Naboo. Because of her loyalty Alixe was sent at once to Coroscant where she was given orders to work with the Jedi to provide security, as well as a runner, Jedi Knight Aayla Secura. Together they watched over Padme when she was at the senate, swept her lakeside retreat in case of another attempt on her life and ensure her passage to Tattoine was a safe one.

"Clones? This cagey commando cannot be conned by complicated convoluted charades cooked up by a connieving cynical old coot."

Alixe passes summery judgement on Palpatine.

When the Clone Wars took place Alixe was largely left out of the picture, watching from the sidelines until she began hearing about the Jedi massecre. She quickly found out that Palpatine had issued the order to have them wiped out and sought to hunt down every Clone Trooper she could, determined to cut off his forces as best she could, having virtually fallen to the dark side so she could fight against the forces that had plunged the galaxy into hell.

The thickly accented soldier had changed a lot since her early days on Naboo. War had scarred her badly, from losing those she cared about to a lack of faith in government and politics based on the rise of the Emperor, and this had left her with a slightly smarmy attitude and a particular disdain for who she fights against, any compassion she once had now gone. Alixe adheres to a complicated moral code, believing that there is no line that cannot be crossed if it meant she had a chance to take out the Emperor, that intimidation, threats and scarring people into submission really is the best way to stop those who sought to harm others. While the importance of teamwork is something Alixe cannot stress enough she prefers to work alone, thinking that no one else has to pay the price if something goes wrong.

Name: Mara Jade

Aka: The Emperor's Right Hand

Organization : The Emperor's Hand/ The Galactic Empire

Ship: The Jedi Killer

Appearance:

Weapons: Double-Bladed red lightsaber, The Force, Blaster, Double-Bladed Vibrosword

Bio: HERE or HERE

And if you don't mind... I'd like to play the Emperor too.

Name: Emperor Palpatine

Aka: The Emperor

Organization : The Galactic Empire

Ship: n/a

Appearance: HERE

Weapons: Single hilt blood red lightsaber, the Force

Bio: HERE or HERE

I think I had help you out there. That cockroach Palpatine would be about 63 during Force Unleashed, seeing as the game follows right on the heels of RotS.

Yeah, with the idea I had for Vader it's something I've looked at a bit, even projected something like having him taken to task over killing Padme. He isn't evil personified, he doesn't do evil acts for kicks or enjoys them the way Palpatine does, it's simply a means to an end. And doing things that humanise him like the end of RotS and ESB I think work well. That image I put up, I'm guessing that's the meditation chamber we see him in in the films, I think he looks old enough. And in a way Vader is much like Alixe in that they are completely amoral, yet hurting deeply inside, even over the same thing (Alixe's failure to do her duty and protect Padme). Take the idea a step further, Palpatine's involvement with it. Did he give Anakin the visions that ultimatly lead him to the dark side? He certainly encouraged the idea that it was the only way to save her. Anyway I'll get onto the RP now.

Name:Lon Bindo

Aka: A Grey Jedi nicknamed The Collector

Organization : Ex Jedi Order

Ship: The Old Crane ( Freighter that can 'just' get off the ground and fly )

Appearance:JoleeFullBody.jpg

Weapons:Large Light saber collection including the remains of Darth Mauls Lightsaber, Count Dookus and many of the Jedi Masters who died during and at the end of the Clone Wars as well including his own Cyan Light saber.

Bio:

Lon had climbed through the ranks long back before the battle of theed. He had been a very power pupil in the Jedi Order and had abided strictly to the code of Jedi until the corruption of his master.

They had been on Yavin IV traveling in its jungle when it had happened they had been researching the temple ruins for many days now and thats when it happended. Lon had noticed a change in his master and as they explored one of the temples his master turned on him claiming that for defeating Lon he would stop a great thing happening in the future and therefor save the sith empire.

Lon question his master and in turn his master now corrupted by the evil of the Dark Side tried to destroy Lon but failed and in turn was destroyed. Lon returned to the Jedi Council and spoke of what happened and as well as being promoted to the Rank of Jedi Knight began training under Yoda. In his time under Yoda he learnt of how sometimes a Jedi must act first in order to protect and went on many missions to planets strong with the darkside it is at this planets he found many force sensitives and saved them from there doom but still. Lon was disturbed about his master death.

By the time Lon was promoted to Jedi Master he had began to train young lings ( one going by the name of Qui-Gon Jinn ) he taught them of how easily his master had been corrupted and that they always had this risk to. He was appointed Qui-Gons official trainer for a while until Lon decided to disappear he taught Qui-Gon of how some Jedi must act first in order to help instead of the normal wait and see approach which may have had an influence on Qui-Gons Grey jediness. But deep down inside Lon felt the corruption inside him

The Corruption allowed him to kill his master. And so he left the order, his padwan and what he had lived with years for many years and disappeared sometimes appearing to collect the light saber of a once dead friend or sith admiring their designs. Some now know him as The Collector but none know his hiding place or the location of his light saber collection.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it too late to join in?

Name: Master Iri Camas (Ear-ee Kay-mars)

Aka: "Desertwind"

Species: Unknown tridactyl species

Organization: None, Gray Jedi

Appearance:vteq3.jpg

Master Iri Camas appears as a typical member of his mysterious species, a white-haired creature with shining green eyes. His skin tone differed from that of other members of his race in that it had a reddish-gray hue.

Weapons: Yellow lightsaber

Bio: Master Iri was a respected Consular within the Jedi Order for many centuries, known for his patience and perceptiveness, though his tendency to skepticism and maverick nature did not make him particularly popular within the order. He served as the Senior Jedi General of the Special Operations Brigade in the Clone Wars before passing the position over to one of his previous Padawans, Arligan Zey, having been appointed a Jedi investigator by the Jedi High Council in an effort to dig up leads on the Sith. Thanks to his long experience and skill at shadow warfare, he was instrumental in uncovering and 'vanquishing' the leaders of a Sith based cult, the Jensaari. It was during this mission he was given the name "Desertwind" by his companion, the Caamasi Jedi Knight Ylenic It'kala.

Perhaps because of his status as a Jedi investigator and thus his abilities at remaining undetected, Master Iri managed to avoid Order 66 and went into hiding on the world of Mossak, surprisingly unaware that the Jedi Master Shaak Ti and other force-sensitives were hiding on the nearby world of Felucia...

Archived