Home

The very very very offtopic thread

UDM

And msging me about buttsecks and all that isn't offensive in any way right ;)

I enjoy mud slides too, especially choc flavoured ones. I've drank a bottle before. Problem was, 10 minutes later it came out of the mouth instead of 2 hours later out of the anus, so...

-edit-

Uh wait, I just realised you're referring to the non-alcoholic mudslide. The one I tried before had 10% alcohol I think

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao ok...though I've never seen you before, if I ever imagined you in a tie and formal dressing...

crap I can't type while thinking of pr0n at the same time x)

Damn it, 4 days more before I enlist into the army. I feel like throwing an emo right now. On one hand, even though I'll be confined for the first 2 weeks, I'm going into a slack vocation, so that means time for modding after my initial confinement. On the other hand, I don't want a slack vocation - I want to aim to be an officer

Craptastic...

Dying for your country is fun and all until you realize that you're not playing CS. There isn't a soldier out there, that after coming home or surviving a war, will still tell you that it's great or an honour to have been in it.

Other than the japanese I don't think anyone that has seen war's true face will tell you it's a good thing. My dad can vouch.

My friend's in the Marine Corps and he's shipping out to Iraq in October/November. Great guy, happy go lucky, but I wonder what he'll be like when he comes back. Even though he'll be a gunner in an APC hunting down insurgents (as opposed to marching on foot), I wonder what his experience in Basrah is going to do to him.

lol Saddam, he really HUNG tight when he was in hiding *dun dun tish* Really STRUNG those troops a few traps *dun dun... TISH*

:p

It was never about Saddam :( and I heard that they want to leave now that they've already ****ed everything up. Awesome.

Archived