Home

Revan Romance Help?

MasterWaffle

Well, latest patch disabled the romance option with Carth, so if you wanna this to work, you better play with the 1.00 version.

1)Be nice with everyone. If darksided, your female (oh, don't forget you need to be female to enable the romance) character will never have a good time with Carth. So, be sure to treat people respectfully and do acts of charity. Be noble.

2)Develop your relationship. But don't dare antogonizing him. When he says that it was his fault his homeworld was destroyed, don't state "You damn well bet it was your fault!". Say the exact inverse, like "There was nothing you could have done." Oh, and when he swears vengenance to Saul Karath, admonish him, saying that this is a dark path. Don't kill Karath when you have the chance.

3)Save his son. Dustil Onasi must be brought back to the light! It may be difficult, but you must really try to convince this idiotic son to see the light about the sith. After you show him proof that the Sith killed his companion he'll abandon the Academy on Korriban.

If you do all the steps above, plus finishing all coversations with Mr Onasi, the romance option should appears next time you talk with him.

Latest patch did not disable the romance option. I've played it many times with the latest patch.

Use Carth often, talk to him often, be nice to him, and you can flirt. You need to get the Dustil quest and save his son, and if you wait too long to do it (ie get too many starmaps in between the time you get the quest and the time you save Dustil), you'll break the romance. Talk to him after every level-up.

I usually get the Dustil quest and then go to Korriban right away--I go save Dustil and then I go back to whatever it was I was doing before then.

-Make sure you have Carth reveal about Saul Karath before you leave Taris.

-Make sure you talk to Carth about his feelings about being left out of the loop on Dantooine before you leave.

-Make sure you talk to him twice after you get the first Star Map after you have left Dantooine. So if you go to Tatooine, talk to him twice before you leave the planet or between level ups before getting the next Star Map.

-It's been a while since I've done the romance with Carth, but do not trigger seeing Jordo until just before you leave the planet of your choosing just before you get captured by the Leviathan. Then when you have one Star Map to go, make sure you have talked to Carth as much as you can, even talk about his experience meeting Malak when he was a Jedi and then trigger meeting up with Jordo and learn of Dustil.

-Save Dustil, and after you get the last Star Map (save Korriban for last works best IMO), then talk to Carth about being Darth Revan because you can't until after you get the last Star Map in the romance option, which is different when you're a male because you can talk to Carth about being Revan right after you escape the Leviathan.

-After all that, that should do the trick and the next thing you know when you leave the Rakatan Temple and report meeting Bastila, you will confess your love for each other. Hopefully I remember enough for you. :D

-Make sure you have Carth reveal about Saul Karath before you leave Taris.

Everything seems right there... Except for what I quoted. That's impossible, I take you were trying to say that Carth must talk about the obliteration of his world before you two leave Taris. Not about Saul especifically.

Everything seems right there... Except for what I quoted. That's impossible, I take you were trying to say that Carth must talk about the obliteration of his world before you two leave Taris. Not about Saul especifically.
You can have Carth talk about Saul specifically and how he was his mentor and everything before you leave Taris. In fact, I recommend it before leaving Taris because it helps keep the romance option in good flow.

Archived