Home

Uh-oh me. Hk-47 Kotor2 Help

MotaroRIP

So here is my problem. I am playing through Kotor2, and somewhere along I forgot to pick up a piece for HK47, it has been a long time since I played... so I kept saying, "Oh there is another chance to get it coming up..."

I'm on Dxun right now, and have no HK47. Can I buy parts from merchants, and if so which ones and where are they at? (I'm playing on Xbox 360)

Hmm, which parts do you got? I assume you already have the vocabulator (since you can get it on Peragus) and the other part you get by meeting the HKs on Telos Polar Region, but there're other parts like the meeting wth HK-50s on Nar Shadaa that are critical to find all the pieces for HK-47.

I got the vocabulator, and I'm pretty sure I got the piece on Peragus. Onderon is my last planet before the finale (after Dxun)

I got one piece on Peragus, I got another piece outside the Telos Polar scenario and then I bought one at the droid place on Nar Shaddaa. I *THINK* I got one of the pieces with the droid in the warehouse but I'm not sure.

There is a droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa you have to buy a piece from in order to get all four HK parts. The other three you can collection from other HK-50 units. One you get on Peragus, then one at the Polar Region, and another when T3-M4 confronts three of them at the Nar Shaddaa warehouse.

Just to help identify the missing bit, here is where you find each part:

Vocabulator: Peragus, after destroying the first HK-50 unit

Control cluster: either on the plateau on Telos or from Akkere the sullustan droid merchant on Dantooine

Processor: Kodin the droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa

HK chassis: One of the HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shaddaa.

At least, I think those are it...

^You may add the unecessary, but very funny, HK Droid pacifier, that you get with Geeda (on Nar Shadaa) after completing the quest "Trade War" ( I think), on her favor. Geeda will lower her prices and the Pacifier will become available. Just install it on HK to see. :lol:

Yes. It's a gimmick and totally unnecessary, but it sure is good for a laugh. I nearly wet myself I laughed so hard :D

And even if you play DS, always side with Geeda in the "trade war" - in the long run the results are always better.

Archived