Home

Jack Black

What does Jack Black have to do with Psychonauts, you ask?

Well, I don't really know, but I swear I saw him wearing the "Kochamara!" shirt tonight on American Idol. I don't even watch American Idol [my mom does] but I happened to see him on there in passing and was like OMG!

Now, I'm not 110% sure, because the camare didn't do a close up on his shirt or anything...but it still looked like the Kochamara shirt. Yeah...

Maybe he could help Psychonauts sell...

And what does he do?

He wears that ugly jacket shirt-thing over it so lo', NOONE CAN SEE IT!

I mean, Psychonauts needs any publicity. And Jack's on AMERICAN IDOL, with MILLIONS OF PAIRS OF EYES, and NOONE CAN SEE THE SHIRT!

This isn't the first time Jack Black was on TV wearing a Psychonauts related shirt...

It's been confirmed from multiple sources that he was on the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards on April 1st wearing a brown Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp shirt.

OMG Why doesn't Jack just namedrop Psychonauts and get it over with!! With his support, thousands of people will go out and buy Psychonauts and we'll have enough copies sold for a sequal!!!

PLEASE JACK! GO ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT OR SOMTHING AND TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT YOUR EMMENSE LOVE OF PSYCHONAUTS!!

Well, since we did have School of Rock...

Could you imagine Jack Black going up to Tim and saying: "DUDE! I totally have this amazing idea for a Psychonauts movie!"

Jack could be Coach Oleander, lol!

Walkin talkin Jesus, THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING SINCE THE FORMATION OF THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS

Could you imagine Jack Black going up to Tim and saying: "DUDE! I totally have this amazing idea for a Psychonauts movie!"

I could see it, but he fits the bill for Edgar much more, for his girth, his rage, and his ability to fake being Mexican.

nacho.jpg

But we shouldn't type-cast Jack Black XD As a fake Mexican luchadore especially X3 Not if we want to see him in spandex anymore -.-;;;

The only thing he's not that short, and the Coach is all mostly head. Jack's really mostly belly fluff.

• 2 weeks later...

NUH-UH!

HE'D SO BE BOYD.

He's got the manic insane thing down PERFECTLY.

Archived