Home

Pirates of the Outer Rim

Simple as that: an RP inspired by the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy. Basically, you get to take the role of a Pirate "sailing" around the Outer Rim of the Galaxy.

Rules:

-You can have up to a three character limit

-In character, you may insult someone elses character, but not the actual person itself

-No god moding

-Have fun!

Here is how you shall present your character info:

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Bio:

As this is based in the Legacy Era, you can take either two sides:

-The Empire (bad dudes) who are hunting and eliminating any being who commits Piracy

-The Pirates (bad guys, but are supposedly the good guys in this RP) go on swashbuckling adventures.

For the Pirates, there will only be three ships. A captain (including myself) shall run one of the ships. In other words, one captain for each ship.

Those who didn't get a chance of becoming Captain shall be a crew member.

Those who didn't get a chance of becoming a captain, but really, really wants to be a captain, please PM me so we can discuss.

I won't post my character info yet, so give me time to work mine out. And I reserve a postion f becoming a captain, which means there are only two captains left to fill the positions.

If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

SAVY!!!!

EDIT:

Here is the list of Captain's so far:

Captain1: Phantom Knight

Captain2: Lord Spitfire

Captain3:

All right, I'm in!

Name: Analla Danble

Species: Human

Appearance: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/Drayasanimepics/animegirl.jpg

*also has brown boots

Personality: Kind, Helpful, and Good-natured (tries to act tough sometimes)

Weapons: DL-18 blaster pistol, a knife

Bio: Analla was a young orpan girl on Tatooine, at the age of 10. When she saw a ship, with the Bloody Bones symbol on it, Rav, the pirate leader, took her in. Although she tried so hard to be a ruthless pirate, Analla was too afraid of the Bloody Bones crew members.

But she does know Martial arts, and she can aim perfectly at any target. Now, sometimes she cleans up, and most of the pirates push her around everytime. Analla, when she's secretly alone, wishes to have a better life. She does, however, have adventures with the Bloody Bones crew.

Name: Valania Resana

Geder: Female

Sprecies: Human

Appearance: Quite tall, about 5'9.5, shortish blonde hair that covers through her ears and down past her neck (one of the Exile's portraits). Light skin. Wears Dark Jedi Robes.

Weapons: Arkinian Blaster Pistol hand crafted by her father, a former-pirate himself. (She is basically a soldier, in terms of character class).

Personality: She is spitfire and slighty arrogant, has lots of attitude, but is kind. She would gladly help those in need, though not to those who do not deserve it; ei. she will not spare a helpless opponent.

Bio: Her father was a pirate, sailing the seven (or seven thousand) sectors, while she lived with her mother, raised on Coruscant. She was grown up to be a soldier for the Empire, but when she was sent out to destroy a pirate capitol ship - she met her father, but it wasn't until she inflicted the final blow onto his body when she realized who he was. Promising to undo her father's sins, she joined the Empirem constantly helping the effort to destroy the pirates.

2nd Character

Name: Ranna Macina

Appearance: [The guy in my avatar] He is exactly six feet, and wears a leather jacket, black gloves, and black pants.

Weapons: He has a single-bladed blue lightsaber (No, he is not a Jedi), and a blaster with his family symbol etched on it, and which he crafted himself. (He's basically a scoundrel, in terms of character class).

Personality: He's a scoundrel, in both class and personality. His witty tongue and foolish daring - which some would even call suicidal instincts - has got him into trouble various of times, though he's smart enough to get by them. He's great with computers and technical stuff (:p). Though he is slightly kind - he walks the line of "good" and "evil." He believes in 'survival of the fittest,' and is basically a mixture of the Mandalorians and Kreia. He also has an undying sense of humor.

Bio: He comes from the backwaters of Derelia, where his family lived in poverty and filth. Pirates cam when he was five years old, killed his family, ant took him as a slave. As he grew up with the pirates, he climbed the ranks, until he became Captain of The Black Crystal. He is a great captain, and is able to easily get loyalty from his crew. (So, he is basically one of the three captains allowed.) He is not in leage with Lord Sakon (See phantom knight's second character), or any of the Pirate Lords for that matter.

And i am still not quite clear as to the era; when was this, can you elaborate (I haven't read too many SW books)

Can i create one post, except with both of their povs in it?

Sorry, but i am a novice RP Gamer. In fact, this is my first.

I'm looking forward to this RP. ;)

exf_05.gif

Is the portrait above the one you're talking about, Lord Spitfire?

Edit: This is the first time I've joined an RP in ages and this has grabbed my interest. Any changes that are wished to be made, please tell me.

Name: Von Crad

Species: Kel Dor

Appearance:

Kel_Dor_Sniper.jpg

Original links: Kel Dor and Kel Dor Sniper on Wookieepedia

Weapons: Sniper Rifle

Bio: Coming soon.

m'kay. Got my character sorted out:

Name: Dash Hawkbat

Appearance: my.php?image=spacepiratews8.jpg

Weapons: Blue Lightsaber, Rawk Chopped Special Blaster Pistol

Personality: Complete Scoundrel and witty, despite him being an imbecile. Yet Dash is kind hearted and caring. As well as being rather manipulative, making him a perfect captain.

Bio: Cpt. Dash Hawkbat was once a skilled Mercenary working for the Empire. But now he resigned and found his new life and career of a Pirate. He used to captain a ship called The Barron, but was unfortunatly destroyed, along with his entire crew, by rival pirates. Now he is currently in the market for a new ship and recruiting new members for his crew. Though he carries a Lightsaber, he wasn't part of the order nor is he Force Sensitive. He claimed the Lightsaber as a Trophy from a Dark Jedi he killed. No matter what danger lies ahead of him, luck seems to catch up with as he constantly uses his initiative in almost any situation.

EDIT: Sorry about that, guys. It's just that there is something wrong with my computer.

By the way Spitfire. In answer to your question, this RP is based around 130 ABY, a few months after the Massacre at Ossus. Around the time of Cade Skywalker. For an even more lazier way of me to put this, just go to http://www.wookieepedia.com. That website will answer everything!

In answer to your second question (what are povs? I assume you mean character profiles.) Yes you can post two characters in the same message.

Savvy?

Hey Topsite. Could you guarantee you'll promise to participate in this RP? 'Cause you know what happened in my last one (which is still going :) ).

Now its time to add a villain :)

Name: Lord Sakon

Species: Weequay

Appearance: (working on it)

Weapons: Red Double-bladed Lightsaber

Personality: Cruel and decieving. Dangerous to encounter.

Bio: Lord Sakon, Pirate Lord and Captain of The Dragon Spike, was the pirate responcible for gunning down The Barron, Dash Hawkbat's ship. He used to follow the ways of the Sith led by Darth Krayt, but fled when he was an apprentice and now became the new Pirate Lord, after slaying Lord Cryan. His ship, The Dragon Spike, was at first considered a myth with the story of it being "alive" and haunted. It's heavily armed and specially modified, making it that no ship could survive from a battle. Except of course one in existence: The Dark Angel, the ship Dash will soon "comandeer".

Incase you guys are wondering, this character is not one of the three captains. Just a villain, unless you have a character in mind that can be a crew member to serve under him. Or perhaps just make up you're own villain.

Well, i just read through the entire Cade Skywalker, New Galactic Empire, Imperial Knights, New Sith Order, and Darth Krayt homepages on Wookiepedia. Now, I think i have enough background.

And Phantom, can you keep a list of the three captains? (Can you just say you're one and then you are one? Because I said my character was one of the three captains, is that okay?)

Hey, Phantom? If no one plays Rav, later in the story, could I join your crew?

If that's ok...

Yup! I'm fine with that :)

Speaking of which: For those who are already crew members and new recruits, you may choose which captain you want to sail under. In other words, you can choose what team you want to be in.

In that case . . . here's my third and final character.

But are all who work with the Empire classified as villians? Even if they're simple recruits . . . so that's basically my first character, will she be considered a villian?

Name: Dreanear Resana

Species: Human (Valania Resana's Brother)

Appearance: Quite light skin, brown hair hanging down on his face and hanging down to his collar. He has a clean shaven face with little stubble. Has a scar down his right eye. Wears Dark Jedi robes, and owns a blue lightsaber.

Personality: Rash and fiery, though he would do anything . . . ANYTHING tp further his goals. Once he puts his mind to something, he aggressively makes sure that all in his way are taken care of. He is cold and maliculous, though he is also manipulative and selfish, some would say.

Bio: His father was a soldier for the New Republic, and later the Empire. However, when Dreanear was seven (and his father was about thirty-five), he joined Lord Sakon, and helped him pillage planets. When Dreanear was nine, his sister Valania (my first character) was born. For ten years, they grew with their mother, and when Dreanear turned nineteen, he was approached by a few Sith, telling him that he was strong in the Force. He agreed to let them train him secretly, and even showed him how to hide his Sith features from the Galaxy. For eight years he trained, until he was given the rank of Dark Jedi Knight when he turned twenty-seven. He also was promoted to Captain of the Imperial Army on the same day. That was also the time when his sister Valania turned eighteen and decided to join his crew. For four years, they together went on missions for the Empire, he, Valania, and the rest of his crew. But one day, it had been four years since Valania had joined his crew, they were boarded by a pirate ship. It was captained by a fifty-nine year old man. Their father.

When Dreanear faced his father, he was defeated, but Valania joined the combat and defeated their father. But before dying, he revealed the secret to the both of them. Dreanear was devastated, but he was told by the Dark Jedi to use his feelings to bask himself in anger, and he did, becoming a ruthless captain. It has only been a few months since that day, but he is growing in power, and is secretly helping Darth Krayt's plan to take over the throne.

Well . . . there are my three characters. By the way, my second character, Rana Macina, is not working for the Pirate Lords or Lord Sakon. He is an independent pirate. (I'll edit my first post to add that in.)

One question Phantom Night. How should my character start off?

It depends. Is your character a pirate? If so, I would start at the planet called Roon , seeing as that place is inhabated by Pirates. It is also the place where we shall start the plot. Meaning, any pirate characters you guys have made shall meet there.

By the way folks, I've made a slightly better version of my character. I just thought I'd make him a bit more "Piratey" :D

spacepiratefw3.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually gonna join another one... but this one looks REALLY interesting...

Name:William Turner

Nickname: Will

Appearance: Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Dead_Mans_Chest%20-%2010%20-%20Orlando_Bloom%20Keira_Knightley.jpg(obviously the guy in the picture)

Weapons: Single hilt Violet Lightsaber (Not a Jedi, Ex-Jedi), a blaster (modified using the black market)

Bio: Whenever Will was born, his parents contacted the Jedi Council to inform them of his Force Sensitivity. During his training under Master Colard, his ship was under fire from Space Pirates, they snuck on board the ship and killed the Jedi Master. They kidnapped the boy and turned him into a pirate. Later on, when he was 16 had a worse reputation than even the capitan... so he killed him and took over the Pirate faction he worked for. Even before he was a capitan, he had a bounty on his head big enough to buy a planet... but when he became capitan and attacked senators the bounty doubled.

((Pretty Much, I just copied and pasted my character sheet from Heart of the Legacy, so I didn't change... much, unless I typed it before I thought of the brilliant plan of copy and paste. ;)))

Alright. As far as I can tell, the three captains have been taken (I'm not sure about Topsite, 'cause he still hasn't posted his character bio yet)

Welcome aboard, Rueban!

Now, for my third, and final character!

Name: Kane Bishop

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/Jak_II.jpg

^ Imagine this guy, but with normal-human ears and without goggles. As well as that cat guy (Daxter) not being in the picture.

Weapons: KX-80 Repeating Blaster rifle, Sword.

Personality: Strong willed and witted (like Dash), kind and humourous.

Bio: When he was a teenager, Bishop was left an Orphan after his family was brutally murdered by the Imperials. That was when he was found by Dash Hawkbat, whom was like a father figure to him. A few years later, after Dash's ship was destroyed by Lord Sakon, Bishop became Dash's new First Mate for the Dark Angel. Kane is known to have signs of Force Sensitivity, but he uterly rejects it, as he refuses to learn the ways of the Jedi.

Archived