Home

Aurabesh script used in Unreal Tournament 3?

Great Green...hmm...

Don't know what gun that is, but if it's the new Bio-Rifle, it would explain the 'Green' Part. Could be a Intsagib Rifle to though, they came in multiple colours in the past.

Anyways, great find! :D

It looks like the Lightning Gun to me... Besides, the Bio-Rifle has been replaced by the new "Canister Gun", a cross between the Bio-Rifle and the Grenade Launcher. This could probably be it, or it could be the Link Gun... Regardless, the weapons are looking haute.

I guess I am few people that liked Unreal 2. I would love to see an Unreal 3. :(

UT3 is the sequel to Unreal Tournament 2004, not Unreal 2. Epic dropped the Unreal series after U2 didn't work out. The UT series on the other hand, made Epic a rich company.

UT3 is the sequel to Unreal Tournament 2004, not Unreal 2. Epic dropped the Unreal series after U2 didn't work out. The UT series on the other hand, made Epic a rich company.

Yes I know that Unreal 1 & 2 are the single player games and that UT, UT2K4, UT3 aka UT2K7 are the multiplayer games,

Yes I know that Unreal 1 & 2 are the single player games and that UT, UT2K4, UT3 aka UT2K7 are the multiplayer games,

Unreal 1 was a lot of fun to play cooperatively in multiplayer with a bunch of friends (despite the many bugs with the coop mode). Too bad many games don't come with a Co-op multiplayer mode any more. :(

As for the writing in the image, isn't that alphabet (or whatever to call it) copyrighted or owned by Lucasfilm? Seems like the rights to almost anything can be owned nowadays...

Unreal 1 was a lot of fun to play cooperatively in multiplayer with a bunch of friends (despite the many bugs with the coop mode). Too bad many games don't come with a Co-op multiplayer mode any more. :(

Wasn't that a third party patch that allowed co-op?

Armed Assault is great fun in co-op mode.

Wow. Maybe I should get this game and search around for more references like engravings on the walls as in BF1 :D

only the coolest of SW fans use aurebesh references in games or forum sigs :D

free 'bunch o bananas' to the first one who figures out what mine says ....

mtfbwya

QFE :D

nah, good job NegSun!!

Here's your banana.....but you'll have to steal it off this monkey first!!!

monkey_banana.jpg

*No admins were harmed in the shooting of this photograph

mtfbwya

HEY! You did that to me already! :p

Archived