Home

Pirates of the Outer Rim

A few minutes have passed, and the ship Bishop and Lulana finally made a halt.

The droid exited the cockpit, and entered the Passenger Hull. He was holding what looked like Oxygen Masks.

"I am afraid I must recomend you wear these!" he held them up. "The last for a human to visit to the Junk Yard, ended up suffering a tragic death from breathing into the odur. The scent cannot reach Floating City because the Island is surrounded by Shielding Generators."

Bishop snatched the Gas Masks from the droid, and handed one to Lulana. He put the Mask over his mouth, and breathed into the Filtered Oxygen.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Where the hell is everyone? I'm thinking about applying a Seven Day absence rule to this RP))

Bishop stepped off the ship, and scanned his head in amazement at everything he saw before him. The Island's terrain was mostly conisted of junk and garbage. Broken droids, weapons and even damaged parts of vehicles and ships.

In the center of the Island was a gigantic crater, and seemed to reach downwards for ever. The sight of it was like looking at a mechanical version of the Sarlac creature on Tatooine.

((Sweet!))

Bishop glanced over at the moving figure in the distance. It could've been Yulpor, it was too dificult to tell seeing over scraps of garbage.

"c'mon!" he said, as he dashed towards the moving figure. As he got close, the figure began to come into focus... and it was definatly not a Rodian.

As Bishop came right up close to it, passing through long spike-like trash heaps, a huge droid arose. Twice the size of a human, had head that resembled an insect, a metalic skeletal structure and had two long arms on each side of its body.

"HOLY Crap!!! What in god's hell is that thing???"

No doubt this was the Compactor Unit.

(( Don't worry, PK. Grace or someone will come... Yeah! :) ))

Lulana pulled out her lightsaber, and shouted, "That's the Compactor Unit! What kinda dummy would want to be here?!" She was ready for this Garbage droid to come. "Be careful, Bishop."

---------------------------------------------

Analla ran beside Caitlin. She wanted to know more about her. "So... Caitlin. Jordan never told me about you, ever since we've been friends. It's cool that she has a sister like you though."

Caitlin smiled faintly. "Jordan and I don't tend to talk about one another that often," she said. "It's no surprise she hasn't mentioned me. I was with my last job for three years and only ever mentioned once that I had a sister... never did say her name, either."

"It's something you get used to," Jordan agreed. "We have our reasons and at the moment, those reasons would be better left unsaid."

She shared a long stare with Caitlin and then, the sisters smiled and said nothing more.

"Yeah..." Bishop said quietly, staring at the droid, which was peering down at them.

"Don't move a muscle... I think it can't see us..."

"ORGANIC LIFEFORMS ONBOARD GARBAGE VESSEL! SCANNING... PROXIMITY OF RECYCLABLE WEAPONS AND OBJECTS! MAIN OBJECTIVE! DESTORY LIFEFORMS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SALVAGING REMAINS!"

"...I don't think it can see us..."

Dash turned around, facing the Doctor.

"My advice is we tell this fine, strapping Rapp Scallion the truth about all of us. Anybody care to fill this young gentelmen of who we are?"

Lulana stood by Bishop. "If anything happens... know that we're good friends till the end!" She readied her purple bladed lightsaber. "And stay still. If anthing goes wrong, take em' down."

--------------------------------------------

Analla stepped up. "Sir? There's something we gotta tell ya. We're real pirates. Don't worry, we're good guys though. There. I said it." She smiled nervously.

The medic looked at the group, a sign of relief on his face.

"Oh, thank god! I would have killed myself for working for Freelance Cargo Transporters."

Dash walked towards him, examining the medic with a strange eye.

"It appears this common folk with the possibility of low-moral fiber less seems to have built an immunity and tollerance against Pirates."

The medic looked at Dash strangely. "Urrr... yeah. What he said!"

"Okay..." Bishop took Lulana's advice and simply stood still. He didn't dare to reach for his weapon.

"COMENCING TERMINATION OF ORGANIC LIFEFORMS!"

Bishop reached for his Rifle, and aimed at the droid. The Compactor Unit unleashed a variety of deadly weapons from his transforming arm; A round saw, serrated-edged weapons and a spear-like claw. The sight of it brought shivers down Bishop's spine.

Analla smiled, feeling a lot better that the medic didn't react. She realized about the other crew members: Bishop and Lulana. "I wonder what Bishop and Lulana's up to." Analla wondered out loud.

------------------------------------------------------

Lulana yelled out, "Lets get this party started!!" She used her Force jump on the droid. Once she got on his shoulder, she stabbed his head with her lightsaber. The droid reacted to this, and grabbed Lulana. Then the droid threw her down to the ground. Lulana let out a grunt.

"I can't believe this! My lightsaber's suppose to end that piece of junk!" She said to Bishop, as she got up.

"I've got a much flimsy, crappy, cheap idea!" Bishop yelled, as he rapid fired his Rifle at the Monster Machine, which didn't seem to take any effect. "Lets run in our own cowardice!"

And so he tried to evade the Droid, urging Lulana to do the same. But the droid was too fast, and caught up with Bishop.

The Droid clenched an Iron Fist, and punched Bishop, launching him in the Air.

Everything happened to fast, and he landed just a few hundred meters away from the droid. That thing was very strong, and powerful! Atleast the punch wasn't enough to break Bishop's spine. He breathed heavily into his mask, and brought himself up.

"Luluna!" he shouted. Then suddenly, a cold and slimy hand wrapped around Bishop's shoulder.

"<gasp> YIKES!" he flung himself around. facing the Rodian whom they were searching for. Yulpor.

"Get away from him, you oversized metal!" Lulana swung her lightsaber at the chest of the Droid. When sparks were flying, she used the Force to Force push the Droid into a pile of garbage.

She laughed and turned back to Bishop. "You okay, Bishop--Oh my God!!" She noticed a Rodian was there by Bishop. "Yulpor! At last! Let's get outta here!"

((c'mon, guys! SR and I can't do this on our own!))

"What the hell are you doing down here Yulpor? This is a death zone..."

"Its nice to see you too, Bishop! And whose this lady friend of yours?"

"Now is not the time for introductions pal..." he suddenly noted the Rodian wasn't wearing a mask. It probably wasn't a suprise, because Rodians don't have noses... or so he thought.

((Yeah!! Please?!))

Lulana waved once. "I'm Lulana Mecho. But Bishop's right. We gotta get out of here, before that metal monster comes back!" She led them to the exit of the Garbage Vessel. Suddenly, she saw the ship.

"Look guys! I see the ship! Lets get to it!"

-------------------------------------------------

Analla went by Jordan's side. She was curious about her telekinesis power. "Hey Jordan? How'd you get your powers? They're so awesome."

Archived