Home

Pirates of the Outer Rim

STAR WARS

PIRATES OF THE OUTER RIM

A few months after the Massacre at Ossus. The Pirates are under threat from the evil GALACTIC EMPIRE, whom are trying to exterminate.

Lord Sakon, current Pirate Lord of the Outer Rim, cruises his Ghost Ship The Dragon Spike to rain terror across the sector.

Meanwhile, a Pirate clings to life on board his nearly destroyed ship The Barron after surviving through a rough battle between the Pirate Lord himself...

Dash awoken from the small explosion inside his ship. He peered his eye around that everything, including the control panels, were on fire.

He pulled himself up, and decided to abandon ship. He was the only survivor onboard, as far as he could tell. His head was feeling a bit dizzy.

He headed for the escape pods, a saw a burning corpse over the access port of the Escape Pod. With a disgusting look on his face, Dash pulled the body off.

"Sorry mate!" he smiled, as he rolled away his deceased crew member. He entered the Escape Pod, and ejected it through space. "Its time to look for another ship!" he thought.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rana Mecina frowned as he looked over the Bridge of his ship. It would still be a few hours before they reached Corellia, where they would recieve a hundred thousand credits.

'Somehow, I have an idea that we're running into trouble,' he thought silently to himself as he ran a hand through his black hair. He smiled. 'But, then again, I'm always running into trouble.'

"Captain?"

Rana recognized the voice of his second mate, Jhan Lard standing in front of him. "What do you want?" he asked, irratated. He noticed that he was strangely on edge.

"Well," said Jhan nervously, as if picking his words very carefully, "we sort of . . . wel, wha' I'm tryin' to say is that . . . well, we've been trailed by an Empire War Gallley."

Rana's eyes widened as he turned back to Jhan quickly. "What?!" he exclaimed.

Before Jhan could say another word, Rana snapped, "Quickly, charge the Stealth Generators, and rouse the technitians crew, and order them to create imprint traces of our ships. That should give us enough time. Till then, set the turrents in place and get the men to man their posts! Hurry!"

Jhan blinked, then immediately scurried off, calling out orders. Rana turned his attention back to the Bridge. He knew something was coming, but an Imperial War Galley wasn't in his gameplan.

He walked out of the Bridge, looking to help Jhan call orders. He pulled at his leather jacket and plucked the material of his gloves nervously. The last time he was on a ship that went head to head against an Imperial War Galley - it was ten years ago and he was a simple crew member, only 15 years old - his ship blew up and he was captured, but luckily escaping. He smiled as he ran his hand through his blue lightsaber.

He blinked, turning his attention back to the situation as a panting messanger came up to him, holding a large silver disk. "Sir," he said, breathing heavily, "I have a message . . . from Dreanear Resana of the Imperial fleet."

Rana's heart sank. 'Dreanear Rasana,' he thought with dread. Rasana was one of the best Imperial Captians in the Empror's entire fleet.

The messanger gave the disk to Rana, who looked around, and walked into an empty room, placing the disk on a desk. He pressed a few buttons, and took a step back as a blue hologram flickered to life.

A man who looked in his early thirties, with brown hair and stubble, Dark Jedi robes proudly worn on his lean body.

"Captain Resana," said Rana coldly.

"Captain Macina," hissed Dreanear.

"Care to explain why you've deployed an entire Capitol Ship after me?"

Dreanear smiled. "Now, I've been very lenient with you the past one or two years; not something I do usually, especially not with you pirate scum. In return, you've given me tribute," he said calmly. Rana nodded. This was true. "But," he continued, "anyone in league with Lord Sakon is an enemy of mine," he said cooly.

Rana scoffed with disbelief. "You're dumber than I thought, Captain." he said. "You know I resent Sakon and all the Pirate Lords! I'm an independent pirate!" he hissed. It was true, but the hologram flickered off.

"Alright men, we're going to dock on Rana's ship, posing as a smuggler's vessel; reinforcements for the war galley," pronounced Valania Resana to the group of seven men in the room. They saluted simultianiously.

She ran her hand through her shortish blonde hair. Her captain and brother Dreanear had sent her and a small group of men to act as reinforcements for Rana.

She looked outside at the two ships circling each other in a ceasefire. She was slowly closing in on Rana's hangar. She leaned on the wall and sighed, fiddling with her thumbs. She knew what would happen would she be found.

She wore simple black pants, a belt, and a tight, sleeveless white undershirt. She wasn't wearing her normal Dark Jedi Robes: it would draw attention too much. She had to look like she had been travelling a long time.

She started to tap the floor restessly as she stared at her hand. They were strong and muscled, but a scar ran through the bottom of it; a soveniour from her first pirate battle.

"Ma'am, we're closing in."

Analla Danble, the young teenager, cleans up the deck of Rav's Bloody Bones ship. "Oh... joy," she thought to herself sarcastically, as she continued to scrub.

She was nothing but innocent, and kind to others. Analla could hardly talk to anyone, because the crew members of the Bloody Bones were so ruthless and scary to her. As a little girl, Analla failed to become a ruthless pirate, but that was ok to her... because she never killed a man before. She was afraid to.

As the pirates were going to raid another planet, Analla had to stay on the ship. Yeah, she was a pirate, and could fight well... but the crew always bullied her, telling Analla she was nothing but a failure.

Analla continues to clean the ship. She wished that she could find a captain... always to see her as a great pirate. She also wished she had a family, to love her, no matter who she was.

Rana nervously looked over his bridge, at the War Galley in front of him.

"Captain?" asked one of the ship boys.

"Yes?" he asked calmly, though on-edge.

"Sir, we've pulled in a small freighter; they claim to be a smuggler ship passing through the sector, and they recognized your ship."

Rana frowned, looking at the yound boy. "Send them in," he said softly, in deep thought.

"Yes, sir!"

About ten minutes later, there were six raggedy looking men and a woman with short blonde hair, a sleeveless undershirt, and black pants walked through the room, being guarded by a group of heavily armed pirates.

The young woman - who looked only about four or five years younger than he was - approached, but not with two gurads watching her back.

"Where was your destination?" ordered Rana sternly.

Valania blinked. "Coruscant," she said hastily.

"Hmmmm," mused Rana as he cam closer to the woman. "You said you were a smuggler ship?"

"Yes."

"Where's your cargo?"

"Err . . . I'm afraid I can't tell you that," she said nervously.

Rana smiled. "I've never stolen the cargo of any smuggler's vessel. I have no real use for those things, anyways.. But for all I know, however a big stretch it might be, you could be Captain Resana's sister and be a spy!" he said with no sarcasam at all.

Valania forced a smile, too. "I assure you, we-"

Her last words were muffled as her face met with Rana's fist. She staggered back and blinked. Rana was looking at her with a smirk. "Take the spy prisoner," he said.

Will Turner sat at the Roon Cantina, drinking Juma Juice. It had been a weeks since he had gone on a raid.

By the Force... I need a contract... so I can repair my ship. Will thought.

Will stood up and went to his house... well one of the hundreds he had on every stinkin' planet.

Stupid Empire... I swear one of these days I'm gonna destroy the Empire for wrecking my ship." Will said aloud.

((Wrong Empire, Rueben Shan... Vader and Palpatine were killed more than 100 years ago in this story.))

"Early warning system," Jordan Lake announced, entering the room and approaching Analla. "Rest of the crew's coming soon. I'd tell you to look busy so they'll ignore you but..." She shook her head. "You're already hard at work and they'll still act harshly to you..."

Abruptly, her manner changed and just a second later, the first mate of the ship entered the room. Jordan brushed the dust from one of her boots and cleared her throat. "Hey, kid you missed a spot," she snapped, gesturing to the new pile of dust. The first mate grinned and left the room muttering something about Analla being good for nothing. When he was gone, Jordan bent down and scooped up a portion of the dust she'd just deposited.

"Got to keep up appearances," she told Analla. "You're a good kid; you deserve better than this." With that, she handed a small slip of paper to the girl and left.

The note read, "You're worth far more than this crew will ever know, Analla. Be patient. I'm working on a way out."

(Please tell me if this is okay please Phantom Knight.)

A Kel Dor entered the empty hangar. He walked over to the shuttle that he had used to travel to the planet of Roon, where it was a gold mine for pirates and smugglers all across the galaxy. The Kel Dor himself had travelled all the way from Kril'Dor, just to earn some credits.

"Von Crad!" A voice shouted from across the hangar.

Von didn't turn to see his new company.

"What is it now old man?" Von asked, "And before you ask, I don't have the money."

Von turned around, to recieve a clean punch to the face. Von fell to the floor and lay there in disbelief at what the man had done.

"You ain't leaving!" The man shouted, "Unless I have my money."

Von stood up and brushed himself off.

"I assure you that I will have the money soon enough," Von told him, "But it was a mistake coming to this waste."

Von knocked the old man over and left the hangar. Somehow, someway, there had to be a way to earn some money.

As Analla read the note, she smiled with tears. Jordan was like a caring big sister. A sister she never had before. Although Jordan played to be tough around her, Analla actually played along. This was a friendship she hoped to never fail.

Analla hid the small paper in her pocket, and continued to sweep. As she was cleaning, one of the crew came to the room, and dropped a vase on purpose. "Oh, Analla? I think you better clean up this mess ya made!" He laughed harshly, and walked out.

The young teenage girl angrily cleaned the broken pieces of the vase. "Soon... just soon as I get away from you filty pirates... I'm gonna find a better life." Analla thought about Jordan then. "And Jordan... thank you. Thank you for being my friend. My sister." She smiled tearfully.

((Yes, Topsite. I'm completly fine with what you've just wrote. Savvy?))

Dash looked out the porthole of is escape pod. As far as he can tell, only the pitch black of darkness surounded the stars and nebulas. He needed to return to Roon so he could find a new ship and crew so he "payback" Sakon for what he did to his ship.

Dash looked far ahead into the porthole. A ship appeared out of nowhere. Dash immediatly recognised the ship; The Bloody Bones, Captain Rav's ship. A pleased smile spread across Dash's face!

"Sorry mate, but it looks like I'll need to borrow your boat!"

A tractor beam pulled the little escape pod towards the Bloody Bones.

((Okay. Grace and SkywalkerRules (can I just call you SR, its a lot shorter) I'll be aboarding your ship to steal a shuttle and rescue you at the same time. I'm not sure about whether you too want to be rescued, Grace, 'cause I read your Character Info (very nice, if I might say so myself), and you seem loyal to Rav's crew. So do you want to be rescued?))

((Are my entries too long?))

"Yes sir," announced one of the guards as he took Valania's hand and pulled her across the floor.

"Keep her in one of the cells, there'll be time for questioning later," said Rana flatly. He then looked at Valania and smirked. "Did you really think that I would be fooled? You know NOTHING of Pirate Traditions. A smuggler ship always shows their cargo to make sure that they're not a spy. Oh, and we saw you come from the Galley," he said with a chuckle.

Valania groaned as the guard dragged her off. Rana frowned. "Is there something wrong?" asked Jhan.

Rana blinked. "Huh? Oh, nothing, thank you. It's just that . . . I have a bad feeling about that girl. . . "

"So then can we bind her in the electric ropes?" asked Jhan hopefully.

"No," said Rana with a laugh. "Just make sure she doesn't try anything. She is to be watched at all times. I repeat: ALL TIMES. EVERYWHERE."

Jhan saluted and walked away.

It was at that moment that the doors to the bridge, erupted open, and a wounded girl, about sixteen eyars old, limped through the doorway. Her face was matted with blood, her brown hair strewn across, and her left arm and right leg were bleeding.

Rana immediately ran to her and just caught her when her legs gave away with a gasp. He finally recognized her. She was Siara, one of the ship girls.

"I'm . . . sorry, captain. I've failed you . . . " she groaned. Rana gently laid her againt the wall.

"What happened?"

Siara coughed hoarsely. "We've . . . been boarded by three freighters who were able to sneak in. They've . . . taken the hangar," she whimpered before finally losing concsiousness.

"Fredric, take her to the medical wing right away! Dannak, sound the alarm and round up our troops!" he ordered. Suddenly, the two mates hurried off to do their jobs.

He reached in his leather jacket and took out a silver cylinder with markings across the side and a slot for crystals at the other side. This was the lightsaber Rana had crafted nearly ten years ago.

He pressed a small button, and a jet of blue light erupted from the cylinder. Rana tossed it around from one hand to the other. There was a low murmur in the Bridge; Rana had a lightsaber?

He swooped past them and broke into a run as he got out of the door. He sprinted to the hallway right in front of the hangar, where about twenty other armed pirates were in position. He stood suicidially in the front, waiting for the door to snap open so that he could charge the Imperial lines.

Smoke trickled out from beneath the doorway. The door blasted open . . .

Valania kicked the wall in frustration. She had failed her brother, failed the Empire, failed herself.

She sighed and sat down on the bed. She looked up, and saw a gruffy-looking guard standing in front of her bars.

The siren rang. The man's eyes widened. He fixed his glary on Valania. He shrugged and turned around to go. How could she get out anyways.

But after foru steps, there was a loud sizzling sound. The man stopped, frozen, and crumpled down to the floor.

Valania found herself panting heavily, her hand stretched out. Her eyes widened in horror as she found slight electrical forks strike the man, jerking him up and down. Her hand dropped limply to her side. She couldn't believe it. Not her, it couldn't be!

She had just used Force Lightning.

Rana cleaved his lightsaber up through a man, slicing him in a perfectly simetrical half. He turned around, only to see a blaster bolt about to hit his chest. He desperately brought his lightsaber up. Unable to get enough time to deflect it back to its shooter, he flicked it off behind him. Fortunately, it hit an Imperial Knight square in the chest . . . 'Wait! AN IMPERIAL KNIGHT!'

Rana's heart sank with dread as he twirled his lightsaber around, finally bring it parallel to the floor, his weight leaning on his back leg.

He looked around to see that the first wave of troops ahd been taken care of with very minimal pirate casulties; none dead, only two badly wounded. Luckily, that had been the only Imperial Knight in the group. He waited for the next wave, but it didn't come. It was when he relaxed a but that there was a slash of silver in the air, and Rana was just able to flick the Imperial Knight's leap off with a hard block of his lightsaber. In a few seconds, the Knight crumpled after a rain of heavy blaster fire hit him.

((no, they're fine Spitfire. I'm reading them anyway regardless if they are too long :D))

Bishop stood in the Pirate Inhabited Cantina in Nunurra, which was on the planet Roon, a Pirates Treasure trove. He sat on the bar stool near the Bartender's desk, his hand on his long, dirty-blonde hair, currently drinking a Jirly Juice.

Wow, he had a big head-ache. He hadn't had that much to drink, nor was he feeling a bit "tiddly". He was admiring the Twi'lek dancing girls on the stage.

Suddenly, there was a disruption with the background music. Three Pirates entered the Cantina, guns in their hands.

"Everybody, get down! This is a robbery!" the Fat man said with a gun in his hand.

"Why would him and his gang choose to rob this cantina?" Bishop thought to himself. "This is a pirate bar, and everybody could just simply shoot him down!"

All the Pirates in the Cantina pulled out there weapons and pointed their blaster to the three robbers. The Robbers, of coarse, pulled out a flash grenades. They pulled the pin and dropped them on the floor. Everybody, in the bar, fell down in shock due to the powerful blinding light of the Flash Grenade. They were all shaking. Bishop however, was fully conscious, as he closed his eyes at the time. The Robbers were wearing protective goggles, to cover them from the huge flash.

Bishop pulled out his Blaster and poited it at the thieves.

"Well, well!" the Fat man said. "Looks like we have a sharp one 'bout us, boyz!"

"You are Pirates!" Bishop said coldly to them, still pointing his BlasteR Rifle at the men. "You are discriminating your selves and others like us. So why do this?"

"Get 'it fru 'ya think skull, boy!" a much thinner man said. "We arr not Pirates. We arr merchants!"

"Same thing!" Bishop smiled, as he pulled out a CryoBan Grenade from behind his back. He kept it hidden. "So how many of those special grenades do 'ya have? 'cause I too have a special one!"

Bishop threw the Grenade at the thieves. The formation of cold, crystals paralised the robbers. They dropped their weapons from the chill that went up their spines. Bishop fired his weapon at his frozen victims. The Ice quickly melted away, and the men fell down dead.

Everybody in th bar woke up.

"'so'kay guys! Took care of them!" Bishop slammed his money for the drink on the Bartender's desk, and left the cantina to enjoy the nice, cold air of the city of Nunurra.

He looked up into the stars. Would he see Dash again?

Rana feinted back a lightsaber blow and decipacitated an Imperial Knight's arm, then beheading him with a flick of his blade. He came back to his position, to find in horror that there were only five men left to flank him, and one wall turret still working.

Still, about thirty soldiers, about seven of them being Imperial Knights, from the opposing side had died, much more than Rana's ten.

He waited for a whole minute, but still no soldiers. This was strange. They usually came every twenty seconds, the three waves that they had encountered.

But something was wrong. Rana didn't take the time to figure what was going on as he closed the door and sealed the edges with his lightsaber. It all took about thirty seconds, and still no new wave. "Five more reinforcements in the Hangar isle," he ordered into his wrist comminucator. He nodded at the five men behind him and swooped out of the room.

After a few turns and hallways, he found himself in the breifing room.

Luckily, it was empty. Or was it? Rana could make out a thin wave in the air . . .

"Surprise!" said a female voice. The next thing he knew, there was a sharp pain in the back of his neck and was on the floor, rubbing the place where he was hit. He checked, making sure that his lightsaber was in his jacket. Relief spread through him as he felt it.

He got himself up, then looked at his attacker. It was Valania.

"Dammit, how did you get out of your cell?" he demanded. Valania had a blaster pointed at his head.

"I have the gun, so I ask the questions. Understood?" hissed Valania harshly, her eyes narrowing.

Rana kept his face even, but was cracking up with laughter inwardly. 'A gun in her hand? These Imperials are dumber than I thought. But, I should play along for now. I could get valuable information,' he decided in his head.

He blinked in shock. "Alright, alright! I'll answer your questions, just please don't pull that trigger, I'm begging you! Take my ship, my crew, anything!" he pleaded. It was not whimpering, as there was some steel in his voice, but he did look pleading, hoping she wouldn't pull the trigger. Valania rolled her eyes. 'Typical Pirate loyalty,' she thought to herself. Rana applauded himself in his mind for his acting.

Valania smirked. "Good. Now I want you to back up against the wall, your arms spread out. Now," she commanded harshly.

Rana did as he was asked, and kept prominent - but not too prominent - signs of fear on his face as he helt the blaster at him.

"Now," she continued, "I want to know why you destroyed Dash Hawkbat's ship. I thought your pirates had some truce. I have a feeling something's going on here."

Rana blinked, but his shock was this time genuine. "What?"

Valania rolled her eyes. "Don't try lying to me. I know you're in league with Lord Sakon. Plus, the blaster damage we found on his ship floating through space came from the same turrets as in your ship."

Rana had to force himself not to smile. This girl was so naieve. "But . . . how?" he forced himself to look something short of pale.

Valania chuckled. "We Imperials know more than you think we do.Now answer my question!" she demmanded.

Rana fake-gulped. "Alright. Well, you see, Lord Sakon promised me . . . training," said Rana slowly, as if it pained him to let go of a secret. Valania so easily took it.

"What do you mean, 'training?'"

"Well, he's a Sith, in leage with the Dark Jedi," he lied. "And he promised me power beyoond my imagination if I helped him gun down Dash Hawkbat's ship."

Valania frowned, as if taking it all in. "Hmmm, well, thanks for the information, Captain. That's all I needed to know. Looks like My brother's attempts at trying to get the indepentent pirates to his cause is working." She smiled. "But, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you, Pirate Scum!" She roared vehemently.

Rana smiled. When Valania frowned, he reached into his jacket, ignited his blue blade, and cleaved Valania's blaster in half. She gasped and stumbled back, with Rana's lightsaber at her throat.

"Sweetheart," said Rana mockingly, "thank you so much for revealing Dreanear's plans. Can I repay you by saying that I was never in league with Sakon or any of the Pirate Lords. You think I'm lying? Well, why would I lie? I don't work with Dark Jedi," he said. He left out the part that revealed that Sakon wasn't really a Sith.

Dreanear smiled from his bridge as the freighters made their way back to the galley. He had called off the attack on Rana's ship once he had heard that Valania had escaped.

((Yeah. SR sounds cool with me. :) ))

As Analla was sweeping the hall, she glanced out the window, and saw a small escape pod. That was strange. Who would be in there, out here in space? She ran to find where the other crew were. Finally, everyone were on the deck, waiting to see who it was.

Analla had herself hidden behind a wall. She was so curious to see what all the situation was about on this escape pod.

"The . . . captain . . . will kill you, Sith!" rasped Jhan, his hands clutching his throat as he was held a few feet above the air. Finally, the last tendrills of life left him and he crumpled to the floor.

Dreanear smiled, lowering his hand. After Valania had contacted him to say that she had escaped, he had called back the freighters, thus distracting Rana with taking in account the minimal damage that was dealt. In that time, he had managed to steal a rowpod and sneak into the hangar. He wore a black robe that covered his entire body - beneath that robe were Dark Jedi Robes. A hood was pulled over, half-concealing his eyes and covering his face. He smiled in satisfaction at the results of his Force-choke.

He deactivated his crystal-blue lightsaber and hid it in his robe, moving down through the hall.

"Is she all right?" asked Rana as he stood outside the medical bay.

Renson Lyons - his first mate - frowned. He had a simple windbreaker jacket and blue track pants, with a belt covering his waist, a field survival pistol hanging. He had shortly cut brown hair and a slightly thick beard covering over his upper lip and reached down to his chin. "Yeah, she's fine, and she's fully consious. But, she should rest. There was a huge wound in her thigh, and she had been beat up anyways."

Rana nodded and walked through the door. He motioned for the doctors to get out and he sat on the chair on a sixteen year old girl with brown hair's - Siara's - bedside.

She had a piece of cloth wrapped around her forehead, and another huge on her right thigh. That part of her pant was torn open to get air and bandage the wound. She groaned and leaned on the wall.

"Sara," said Rana, using the name everyone called her, "I need you to tell me who were the ones who first attacked you. They came before any of the Imperial freighters did, and they had a strange design."

Sara looked up to him weakly. "Two . . . two figures in dark robes came to me . . . they . . . they had lightsabers. One of them had a red lightsaber, and I think the other had an orange one, I'm not sure," she answered softly.

Rana sighed. "Then, our worst fears have been realized," he said warily. "Captain Dreanear has made an alliance with Lord Krayt. If he has the Dark Jedi on his side, there will be little that we can do to stop him."

Sara looked down. "I'm sorry, captain," she said softly. "I've failed you."

Rana couldn't help but give a short laugh as he patted Sara's shoulder comfortingly. "Sorry? Kid, there's nothing to be sorry about losing to two Dark Jedi . . . in fact, I'm quite shocked you were able to escape."

Sara gave a feeble smile and collapsed back on the bed.

Rana sighed and walked out of the room, with Renson waiting for him.

"I have bad news, and I have bad news," said Rana.

Renson blinked. "Well, why don't you start with the bad news?" he said sarcastically.

Rana sighed. "Well, the men that attacked Sara were Dark Jedi, and that freighter came from Dreanear's ship. He's in league with the Dark Jedi. But that's the bad news," said Rana. "The bad news is that Dreanear is trying to get the Independent Pirates - us, Captain Hawkbat, and others - to help him destroy the pirate Lords," he finished.

Resnon blinked, taking it all in. After almost thirty seconds, he said, "But you're going to go against everybody; The Pirate Lords, and The Empire, right?"

Rana smiled. "Not only them, but also I'm against the Independent Pirates: well, the ones that don't join me."

Renson scoffed and shrugged. He recieved a message in his comlonk. After hearing it, he turned to Rana, pale.

"What?" asked Rana.

"Second Mate - Jhan - is dead," he replied. "And our prisoner, Valania, has escaped again."

Dash stood up and walked to the access door of the escape pod. He opened it, and found himself to be in some kind of hanger or cargo hold. There were people waiting when he walked out, obviously Rav's crew. Rav, himself, was infront of the entire crew. Dash smiled in greeting.

"I am most terribly sorry for my intrusion, fine gentlemen!" Dash said, as he stepped out of the pod. "But as you can see, I am in a current state of being ship-less and forced to stand here on this rather... pretty boat! If you could call it pretty, that is! Savvy?"

Dash was still feeling a rather dizzy after his traumatic experience, so he walked unsteadily to Rav, the captain.

"My friend, it is always a pleasure to see you are doing fine and well... apart from that leg of yours, that is!" Dash stared in slight horror at Rav's cybernetic leg. He pulled his quick, mischievious grin back into place. "I suppose it is a wonder why you haven't been expecting me on such short notice, right?"

Rav glared, and folded his arms. "Dash Hawkbat. Why am I not surprised. And no, I haven't been expecting you." Before he could say another word, there was a scream. He turned around, and saw Analla.

His first mate grabbed the young girl by the hair and brought her before Rav. "This little maid decided ta eavesdrop, Cap'n!" He threw her down in front of the Feeroin. Everyone laughed.

Analla stood up, and looked at Rav. She said in horror, "Sir? I... I wasn't eavesdropping! I..." But Rav smacked her across the face. "First you wanna be little goody two-shoes, now you wanna be a liar! Now ya got two hours to wash the dishes and scrub!"

"But I..." Analla insisted. "No back talk! Go!" Analla cried, running to the kitchen. Rav turned back to Dash, but kept watching Analla. "Kids these days. Always trying to be sneaky."

((Just to let you know, I'm not gonna be Rav for long.))

((That Dash guy sounds very familiar . . . *cough, cough,* Jhonny Depp, *cough, cough*))

"What?! Jhan is dead?! What happened?"

"Well . . . there was a Sith Lord, we think, that came from the war galley. The galley's taken back all charges. We can be sure that they have no intention of destroying us, though his spy who was sent has already killed the five men guarding the hangar, including Jhan."

Dreanear smiled as he pushed through the door, taking one last look at the hangar, with bodies of about ten pirates lined across it. He then took a deep breath and went past the door. There was no one in the corridor. He moved on.

There was a ship boy that was passing through. Before he could even look at Dreanear, he felt his life slip away from him in a split second.

Dreanear moved on, occasioanally corssing pirate groups, who were working on repairs.

((Jordan wants off this crew, Phantom Knight :) She's just good at acting like she's loyal to Rav. If you'll notice in my first post, she's been trying to plan an escape for Analla and herself.))

Jordan watched as Analla ran for the kitchen and then turned back to the captain, clearing her throat. "Back to business, Cap'n?" she inquired. Rav nodded.

"Course," he agreed, turning again to face Dash. "Now, you bein' shipless ain't that uncommon as I recall... but it's that you find your way to mine that has me worried. State your business."

Analla stormed in the kitchen while the door closed behind her. She sat against the wall on the floor, and cried. Under her folded arms , she said, "I wanna get out of here! I hate my life!!" Analla cried some more.

She hoped that a hero can save her from this nightmare, and have a better life. Jordan was the only one she could rely on, and she must've thought of the same thing. Analla looked up, and breathed. Someday... just someday... she would have freedom.

Then young girl walked slowly to the sink, and washed the dishes. Blood was coming from her nose a little, and she wiped it with a napkin to clean it off.

(Yes, I suppose Dash shares some similarities with Johnny Depp. I did that on purpose, because I feel we all need a Jack Sparrow character in this RP :) )

Dash stared in at Rav in slight shock after he abused that poor teenage girl.

"Thats not very nice!" Dash pointed out. "But anyway, you ask of what business it is of mine of the reason I am here on your ship? Well, here it is!"

Dash pulled out his Blaster and aimed it at Rav. The crew members pulled out their own weapons and pointed it at Dash. "It is under my intention, and intention only, that I fly to Roon, gather a crew, steal a ship and of coarse eviserate Sakon for blowing holes through my ship. Savvy?"

Dash looked over at a small shuttle that was parked inside the Garage of Ravs ship. The little thing might have enough power to travel to Roon for Dash.

"A Sith Lord?" demmanded Rana. After a silence, Rana finally spoke. "Oh, damn," he whispered.

He then looked up. "Create a lockdown. I want every door on this ship locked to anyone who doesn't have the access codes: a.k.a, us!"

"Right away sir!" said Renson as he scurried off to do his order. Rana took out his blue lightsaber and ignited it, hearing fottsteps in the back.

"You're a real schutta, you know that? Just die already!" said Rana.

Dreanear smiled as he ignited HIS blue lightsaber. "So, Captain, how would you like to die today? A lightsaber dismembering your head? Or perhaps a Force Choke would be in order, hmm?"

Rana smiled widely and almost comically as he turned around to face Dreanear.

In a second, he lunged, and Dreanear had just enough time to block away the blow.

Dreanear had to step back with the ferocioty of Rana's blows, which were in quick succession.

Once he was cornered to the wall, Dreanear feinted to the right, causign Rana to perform a heavy cleave in that direction. For the first time, Dreanear had time - if only one and a half seconds - to reach out to the Force and 'see' Rana. Immediately, he called out for the power that could manipulate air and thrust his hand out.

Rana recovered and just before he could hit Dreanear, he was sent flying back towards the wall. He hit it in the air, and groaned as he rolled down to the floor, lightsaber still in hand.

He slowly got himself up, then faced Dreanear. When Dreanear tried to perform a Force Lightning, Rana through his walls up, resisting the power. He wasn't going to be caught off guard again.

Jordan took a step back from the other crew members, aiming her blaster at Rav. She'd been trying to think up an escape and an escape had found its way to her. "Been waiting months for this," she said softly. To Dash, she said quietly, "I suggest you duck..."

Without warning, the rest of the crew were tossed about as if violently thrown by a giant. Jordan yelled to Dash, "Get to the shuttle! I'll be there in a moment..."

And with that, she rushed toward the kitchen to find Analla. "Escape is here," she said when she reached the kitchen. "Come with me."

Her blaster still in hand, she turned back the way she came...

((I suppose I should mention now that Jordan's telekinetic... not Force sensitive, though I think people would more likely assume it's Force sensitivity that allows her to do that... ;) ))

Lord Sakon stared out into the open black heavens of Space, as he stared out the window of his Quarters on the Dragon Spike, his ship. He despised all independant pirates, and Dash Hawkbat was a perfect example of what the Pirate Lord himself will do to others if they choose not to show their allegiance.

He walked to his desk, picked up the jug of water and poured himself a glass. He gulped it down the liquid within seconds, and he felt the refreshness of the drink cool him down and ease off his anger towards those whom opposed him.

His ship, the Dragon Spike, was rumoured to be a Ghost Freighter or of something cursed. Some perspective of it was true indeed, that in a way, it was alive. It was the source of Sakon's immortality. That part was definatly true. The ship contained the power of Immortality and was placed on the one whom is named captain. It is only if the ship was destroyed, his infinite life span will come to an end.

Sakon paced around the room. He opened his senses... his feelings told him Hawkbat was still alive...

Dash ran unsteadily behind a shipment of cargo. He peeped his head up to aim his blaster at a near by crew member. He fired, and the pirate fell down dead. He hid behind the cargo and allowed the reaping fire of blaster bolts hit the metal boxes.

"I won't survive from this..." he muttured under the blaster fire. He then eyed some sort of mechanical winch, with a thick chain line. The chain line was attached to some-sort of huge, oval shaped magnet. The Winch was probably used for carrying heavy loads of cargo. "Or maybe I will..."

Dash crawled over to it and hit the control panel, but didn't switch on the magnet. He grabbed hold of the chain, and the machine raised him up in the air and swung him. While he was swinging, he aimed his gun at a few crew members and fired. Most of them missed, some of them hit the limbs of the pirates.

As Dash swung closer to the Shuttle, he let go of the chain and entered it. He was going to wait for that other girl to come. Then again, why should he trust her? He just met her. Still, he waited behind the shuttle and fired off a few rounds of his Rawk Chopped special at the pirates...

Lietantant Green looked over the Bridge of Dreanear's ship. He had been temporarily given control of it while his captain was on Rana's ship.

"Lieutanant Green, there'se another pirate ship coming in from our left!" said am Imperial soldier.

"What?" demanded Green. "What Pirate Ship is it? Have they come to held Captain Macina?"

The man looked nervous. "Uhh . . . no, sir. Due to our identifdications, we're about quite sure that it's the Bloody Bones Pirate Ship. They don't have an alliance with Rana Macina, but they rarely fight each other. But . . . umm, well, we've detected a patern of charges within the ship - we put a sensor on it - that say that there's fighting going on within the ship!"

Green swore silently under his breath. "Two Pirate ships? How close are they?"

"They're as close as Macina's ship, sir! They're right next to us."

"Oh, ****!"

"Yes, sir."

Green sighed. "So the crew is fighting themselves?"

"We suppose so, but the charges are far too heavy for it to be a regular drunken fight. There's obviously a battle going on in there."

Green groaned. They were being cornered by two pirate ships.

"Renson, the bloody bones is right there! Next to the Galley! They're on the opposite side!' exclaimed the third mate.

"Yes, i can see that!" snapped Renson. "But what would Rav want with us? I doubt they're going to try and help us against the ship! Hell, the ship's stopped attacking us!"

Rana looked outside at the window and gasped. The Bloody Bones was on the other side of the War Galley. Even Dreanear stopped and looked in shock.

//Emergency Lockdown Overriden!// said a vioce in the announcer, and all doors opened.

Suddenly, Rana saw Valania run through the next door.

"Valania!" said Dreanear in shock.

"Macina!" said Valania in anger.

"Valania!" exclaimed Rana.

"Macina!" growled Dreanear, acknowlaging Rana.

"Rasana!" exclaimed Rana, turning his attention back to Dreanear.

"Dreanear!" shouted Valania, seeing her brother.

"Renson!" said a voice from behind them. They all fell silent and saw the first mate standing in the doorway.

Archived