Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Aurora rose to her feet when they entered. "Darth Kelion, Ben Flameshadow," she acknowledged. "Why are you here? Have you come to gloat over your prisoner?" She addressed them both, but her eyes were on Darth Saaron.

Arion nodded his agreement. "Sure, that's a place to start. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue as to her location. Do you have a name we could look in the records for?"

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben looked at Aurora with an ammused expresson. "Mocking me will not do you any good." He used Force Wound on Aurora eventhough he did not want to, she mocked who he was and she had to be punished. "Don't mock who I have become... or you will regret it." He said coldly. "I may be attracted to you, but at the moment... my master is more important."

"I know a Jedi named Iosif Rotok," CSI frowned, "And I heard that he's Ben's friend, according to me. He might has some idea to locate Ben's mother. But the problem is...Not even me know where to find him, so now we must wait for either of them appear. To kill the time, you up for a sparring? Free for all, okay? You can use any weapon if you want."

Aurora's body shuddered with pain as the Force Wound attacked her. She managed to keep him from crushing her vital organs, but it was still intensely painful. Somehow, she managed to remain standing. "I- I wasn't trying to mock you!" she ground out past the pain.

Arion shrugged, and unclipped his lightsaber. "Sure, I'm always up for a sparring session. Let's go outside, don't want to scar up the ship."

Darth Kelion smiled evilly, "You have learned much. I am very pleased with you," he turned to the Jedi, "What were you doing on my ship?" he demanded.

On the dead surface of an abandoned planet a mind woke, felt through the Force, and... No! This cannot be! A woman in a black cloak stood from her meditation and began to walk toward her ship. "If he walks down that path he may never return. He will become like his father, and the person he was will be lost. It may already be too late," she whispered to the darkness. She sat down on the controls and set a course for Korriban, "The time has come."

Aurora chuckled, raggedly. "You have to ask? You disappoint me, Kelion. I thought you had more insight than that." She winced. "You have a lot of power, Ben Flameshadow, but you need to work on when and how to use it. If you want me to talk, you shouldn't try to crush my lungs."

Darth Kelion sneered, "I know why you're here, but I'm afraid it is you who have disappointed me. I thought you had more sense then to try to invade my ship. As if Darth Saaron would even want to go with you. When we reach our destination we shall learn how much you know about Darth Saaron and the what the Republic has planned, which probably isn't much. Come, Darth Saaron, we are almost there and this conversation is boring anyway. It will be a lot more interesting when we reach my Academy."

Aurora merely shook her head. She turned her back to them and sat down in a meditation position. She began to draw the Force inside herself, easing her pain and slowly healing her wounds. As they left her, she murmured, "You will not be able to learn anything from me, Darth Kelion."

"Master... if it is all the same to you, I would like to remain and have a....... discussion with our Jedi friend. I will meet you on the bridge when I am finished." He turned back to Aurora as his father left the cell. "Now... Jedi why are you here." He sneered to her.

Aurora sensed that Darth Saaron remained behind her, but did not open her eyes. "I could say that I'm here because you ordered your men to lock me in here, but I don't suppose that's the answer you're looking for." She coughed, a little, and winced. "What did your father tell you about me?"

Darth Saaron walked up to Aurora and turned her face towards him. "I am asking the questions. Why are you here, Jedi? Is it because you want to save me? As you can see... I am perfectly save, you however... are left to my will. My will to let you live for some reason, perhaps because I am attracted to you. Or perhaps... I am just looking for some fun."

Just as CSI and Arion walked outside, CSI just smiled: "I don't want to draw my katana--as this is a friendly sparring."

Then CSI posed a fighting pose, and his Katana was inside the scabbard, hanging on his hip. Then he asked Arion: "Ready?"

Aurora opened her eyes then, and raised an eyebrow. "Attracted to me? If so, you have a strange way of showing your 'attraction'." She was quiet, for a time, then said, softly, "I came here looking for someone, someone who I felt was.... special. But I have not found him. Perhaps he too is a prisoner of the dark side, waiting to be freed."

Arion shrugged. "If you like." He clipped his saber back to his belt, and took a defensive stance. "Ready."

"Here we go." CSI charged towards Arion, and was going to make the Power Strike. But before he could jump, he suddenly sensed a surge in the Force, but he couldn't stop the hit, so he simply changed the Power Strike into the Force Jump, "I sense something on Korriban. Let's check it up. What do you think? I know that is a Sith Planet, and I might look like luring you into a trap...But please, trust me, I don't want to eliminate all Jedi..."

"I have not become a prisoner of the darkside... sweetheart. It has freed me and has given me what I have wanted... a family. And here is miss Jedi walking in on her own free will... trying to take that away from me. Wrong. Anything else you want to attempt to take away from me?"

Aurora shook her head. "It never occured to you, did it? Why do you think you were separated from your father to begin with? Did you never think that he might be a bad influence for your life?" She coughed again. "I never wanted to take anything from you. When.... when I saw you there, in the alleyway, I saw someone who could be a good man, a great man, if given a chance. I wanted to give you that chance. I'm.... I'm sorry I failed you." Her eyes began to fill with tears, and she tried to blink them away.

Arion frowned. "Korriban? If... if you think there's something important there, then I guess we could take a look. You better be right about this."

Darth Kelion knew his son needed to talk to the Jedi and see for himself what they were like, so he left for the Bridge. "We will be landing shortly my Lord," said the Admiral. "Good, tell the Academy to make the necessary arrangements," Darth Kelion replied. "Um, Sir, there is one more thing. The Ship Fearless has been reported in the general vicinity," the Admiral said wincing. "What?! Send out a command to fire on the ship and cause it to land. Find the occupant and bring her to me," Darth Kelion commanded.

The woman in black dodged the blows being shot at her, "You won't get me like you did the last time. If I want to talk to you, I'll find you." She landed her ship skillfully on the Planet Surface away from the Academy. She sat down in her meditation room to wait for the opportune moment.

Ben continued to look at Aurora. "I am a great man. I was hoping you would join us... but I can see that my master will need to break you. You will join us.... eventually, my dear. I doubt I will be hearing anything about the light side of the force. Before I leave I will grant you this..." He leaned down and kissed her, and after a moment, left the cell to go find his father on the bridge.

CSI shook his head: "Well, never mind. Maybe my sense malfunctioned. Let's move on. Ready?"

This time CSI charged to Arion, and begin to throw a punch at his abdomen. But he didn't use full power, because he didn't want Arion to get injured.

As Darth Saaron entered the Bridge, Darth Kelion turned to him and said, "Come we shall take the shuttle down to the Academy. Our men shall bring the Jedi later in a top security force cage."

They walked into the Academy and Darth Kelion introduced him to his former padawan, "This is Kiera Sun, she has been running the Academy for me. She also has been assassinating some of the more, troublesome senators in the Republic. Kiera, this is my son, Darth Saaron."

Aurora remained where she was, motionless, a tear trickling down her cheek. The memory of that kiss was burned into her mind, and she cried, silently, for what might have been.

Arion knocked the punch aside, harmlessly, and snapped up a kick, at 10% power. "Be careful not to drop your guard while you attack," he warned.

Darth Kelion smiled evilly, "Yes, I had hoped you would." "Well I had hoped not," said a clear voice. A woman in a long black cloak walked into the room. She threw her hood back and looked at Darth Kelion. She had long blond hair and bright blue eyes, "Look what you've done to him. To our son. He almost isn't human any more." She looked up at Darth Saaron, "My name is Serela Tan, I am your mother."

"Well... Hello, mother. You were responsible for me becomming a 'orphan' for ten years of my life... Why did you not come looking for me? At least my own father found me. Yet you were unable, as you can see... i have begun my training in the force, and I am discovering my true power."

Sarela looked at her son, "I saw what your father had become, I didn't even know him any more. I couldn't let that happen to you. But I couldn't take you with me either, because your father has been trying to kill me for 18 years and I have had to live in the abandoned planets in the outer rim, with berely enough food. I gave you everything I had. I gave you my life, when I hid you to protect you I lost everything. I gave you my parents, until your father destroyed them. And now it has been for nothing, because he found you anyway. Please believe me Ben, I love you, your father only wants to use you. I love you." "Enough, she lies, Darth Saaron. Let us finish her," Darth Kelion drew his duel red lightsabers and raised them above her head. Sarela looked at Ben, a tear rolled down her cheek.

Archived