Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Darth Saaron ignited his red lightsaber and stopped his father from killing his mother. "YOU WHAT! I ASSURE YOU... FATHER, YOU WILL NOT DESTROY MY FAMILY." His anger and hatred fueling him, and his protection for his mother, he began to use Force Wound on his own father to subdue him. "You are a execelent teacher, father... But if you kill my mother, I will kill you without a moments notice. Stand down."

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Saaron's eyes turned bright yellow, and his skin tone turned as grey as a corpse. "Mother, run! Save yourself. I don't care if I fall... I will sacrafice myself to save you. As for you.... master. Disapline me in whatever way you see fit. You will not destroy my family. If she dies... you will die."

"Then punish me already! What are you afraid to harm your own apprentice? your own son? I don't even know my mother... you would deny me that?" Darth Saaron began to open himself fully to the darkside, he could hear its call, feel it courisng through every ounce of his being. He channeled it towards Kiera... leithally. Using the force to enter her mind and began tearing it to shreads while objects in the room, including one of his father's lighsabers crushed.

"Good you are using your power," Darth Kelion laughed evilly. "Ben, there is more then one way to use the Force," Serela began. "Enough! There is only one way and you know it! Don't try to put lies and empty promises in his mind. He's had enough of them already," Darth Kelion whipped his lightsaber handle over her head and knocked her out. "Take her to the Detention Cells," he ordered the guards, "Come know Darth Saaron. We once again have much to discuss."

[OOC: Leia, what do you mean by "Whipped his lightsaber handle over her head"?]

CSI smiled, while he made a push, and blocked Arion's kick. Just when CSI spotted Arion's weak point, and he was about to gain his momentum to jump, he heard a sound: "Mmm...You're going to use your trademark Critical Strike, right?"

CSI's eyes widened. That sound is too familiar for him. He turned to the voice and looked at the top of the Jedi Phoenix. There, stood another man in Jedi Robe. He was smiling at CSI, "Long time no see, CSI."

[OOC: I think she meant hit her over the head, hard enough to knock her out.]

Just before his mother was knocked out, Darth Saaron wispered "Forgive me mother, I only want you to live. You say you have lost everything... in a manner of speaking... so have I." He turned and followed his father... "If you expect me to just sit around and do nothing while you hurt my mother... you are mistaken. I will not stand around and do nothing! Now that I've gotten that out... what did you want to talk about? Is it time to punish me?" He finished sarcastically.

Darth Saaron fell to his knees, but refused to show any pain. He lowered his head in submittence, and transformed his pain into anger and hate. "Yes... Master... Please... at least... let me...... talk to my...... mother." He gritted out through cleanched teeth, and continued through the force, ::I will remain loyal to you, Father. Just let me at least greet her... once. It has been 18 years since I have seen her.::

Darth Kelion frowned, "Very well, you may spend one hour with her when she awakes. Then I shall decide what to do with her and you will except my judgment," Darth Kelion turned on his heel and walked over the dead body of his former apprentice, "When you are finished we shall continue your training, as it seems I am in need of a new apprentice, since you did manage to get that."

Sensing that his mother had not awaken yet, Darth Saaron got up and followed his father. "Does that make me your new apprentice, father? Thank you for granting me time with her, and I will accept what you decide." He opened his mind to his father through their bond and allowed him to search his thoughts if he wanted, showing him all of his loyality. "What of our Jedi prisoner?"

Darth Kelion searched threw his son's mind causing slight pain as he went on but finding no disloyalty, "Yes, that makes you my new apprentice. Concerning the Jedi, tell the Admiral to have her knocked out and transferred in a Force Cage to the Academy." Darth Kelion looked at his son, "Your mother may try to tell you things that are not true, you should not take to heart anything she tells you," a soldier came up and interrupted him, "Sir, she has awakened." Darth Kelion Force choked the soldier for interrupting, "Thank you, I'll be going now."

Darth Saaron smiled to his father. "Thank you, master. I will contact the Admiral now, she should arrive shortly. Enjoy your.... time with her." He chuckled. As Darth Kelion force choked the soldier, he used the force to shock him, causing him even more pain. "Although I must say... destroying you former apprentice... was fun." After the soldier was dead, Darth Saaron pulled out a comlink. "Admiral, knock out our Jedi guest, place her in a forcecage and bring her down here.... Now." He said coldly, cutting the link before the Admiral could respond and then walked to his mother's cell and greeted her. "Hello mother, I have been granted one hour with you."

Darth Kelion was pleased with Darth Saaron and walked to his chambers to await the arrival of the Jedi.

On the Star Destroyer, the Admiral injected the Jedi with enough knock-out juice to kill a normal person to ensure that the Jedi would not wake up. He had her transferred to a Force Cage that he transferred to a shuttle and sent it down to the planet.

Serela looked up at her son, "Please, Ben, you must leave this place, before it is too late. You are a good person, look inside yourself, you know this. You are not a killing machine with eloquent words like your father. Your father was never a good man, even from the beginning, I just couldn't bring myself to accept this fact. I thought I could change him, that you would change him. But I was wrong, just before you were born he began telling me what an excellent killer you would be and what a wonderful asset to his campaign you would be and I knew. That he would not change. Please Ben, before it is too late."

"Please mother... I came down here to try to get to know you. Forget the force... Just spend time as mother and son. I don't know what father will do to you after my time is up... but I wanted to get to know you. I cannot escape, I am father's apprentice, and he has a force bond with me now... I fear that he could disapline me in more than one way if I attempt to run." He walked into her cell, and lowered his hood. "All this time, I thought you would appreciate the fact that I tried to save you, please do not critize me for that."

A tear fell down her face, "Ben, you are all I have left in the world. I know why you did what you did, I will not criticize you for that. But Ben, I am in a cell, awaiting execution by my husband who is destroying my son piece by piece, I haven't eaten anything in 4 days, I haven't slept for three nights out of worry of what you are becoming, and you won't even try to figure out what I am telling you," she dropped her voice down to a whisper, "There is more then one way to learn of the Force, and there are ways to break bonds or lessen them so they are not nearly as strong. I love you Ben, and I wish I could spend more time with you, but I don't know what to say. With every word I hear coming from your mouth you sound more and more like your father."

Darth Kelion headed down to the Detention Room having sensed that the Jedi had arrived. He gave her an antidote that woke her up and said, "Welcome to my lovely Academy. I do believe it is your first time here, I would offer you a tour but you appear to be a little contained at the moment."

Darth Saaron embraced his mother and swore he felt a tear fall down his cheek, he rested his head on her sholder. "Lets chat somewhere a little.... more approperate." He led her to his new quarters here in the acadmey. "Please forgive me, mother. I did not know what father had done or what he had planned. But I fear I am too deeply involved. First, what has happened since my birth? Did you know I was a orphan for ten years of my life?"

Aurora tilted her head to the side. "Oh, you know schools, Kelion. You've seen one, you've seen them all." She sat on the floor of the force cage, eyes closed. "Surely you have better things to do, Kelion. I have nothing to say to you."

Arion glanced up at the newcomer. "Friend of yours, I take it, CSI?"

Sarela nodded, "Yes Ben, I knew. But at least you were still human and could still feel for others. Your father killed your grandparents, but some how you escaped him. I was so relieved. You and I are more connected then you think, I have felt most of what you have felt during your life, that was how I knew that your father had found you. It is never too late to turn away. I can teach you how to block your thoughts and feelings from your father, that is how I survived and that is why you can not hear his thoughts. He never had any intention of teaching you because then you wouldn't be able to hide from him."

"Oh, but I think you do. Come now, you are a member of the Jedi order, a respected member at that. I am not stupid enough to think that you don't know anything about the Republic or what the Jedi have planned," Darth Kelion said as he walked over to a control board. He flipped a switch that electrocuted the Jedi, "Tell me what you know, I may even let you live."

Ben lowered his head in defeat. "Mother... if father knew I was hiding my thoughts from him... he would punish me greatly. I would rather not risk it. If you would like to teach me, you may, but it would not be likely for me to use it. You... could still pledge loyality to him and then escape."

"Oh, we shall see," Darth Kelion said as he turned up the electric shock's power.

Sarela shook her head ruefully, "To what Ben? You are all I have. And when your training with your father is complete, you will no longer care. If you feel that it is best for you to stay with your father and follow that path, then I will respect your choice. I love you Ben, remember that when I am gone."

"Mmm..." CSI nodded, and smiled weakly, "Yeah, my friend."

The newcomer smiled, and slowly ignited his lightsaber. "Please accept my humble greeting, CSI. Critical Strike!"

CSI's mouth smiled. "Heh, Critical Strike." Then CSI pulled out his Katana, and he simply blocked the critical strike. But the clash of two powerful blows caused a blast wave and nearly pushed Arion on the ground.

Archived