Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

"Your life will be very different now, Son. That girl was a Jedi. The Jedi are also Force users, much like the Sith. They would have you waste your powers trying to keep the senetors in the Republic from going to war with one another. The Republic is weak and needs to be replaced. I am working on acomplishing that goal. But I need your help. Together we can rebuild the galexy. It needs a strong hand, and the Republic is a dieing government. Become my apprentice, follow your destiny, and become who you were born to be. Only with me can you acomplish these goals," said Darth Kelion looking at his son.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After listening carefully to his father, Ben got up out of his seat and walked up to his father. He knelt down in front of him and lowered his head. "I will gladly become your apprentice father. I will follow your teachings, and will be loyal only to you. Let us rebuild this... republic, and make those responsible for my suffering... pay."

"Thank you, my master." Darth Saaron said as he got up. "I will begin constructing my lightsaber as soon as we are finished with my training for tonight. I am eager to begin learning." He said as he was waiting for his father to tell him what they were going to do now.

"Here are some Force techniques that you can practice to improve the skills you already have," Darth Kelion helped Darth Saaron through the techniques until he was able to do them himself. "Very good, I will now show you how to build a lightsaber; once you have completed your lightsaber we will begin sparring to improve your fighting skills. Now, here is a question only you can answer, which area do you wish to peruse? Do you wish to focus on lightsaber techniques? Or perhaps you wish to learn the darkest Force Powers? Or maybe you wish to do a little of both and be a jack of all trades? Once you decided, we shall spend more time on that particular area so that you are a master of it. Which path shall you choose?"

Darth Saaron turned to look at Aurora coldly, "How dare you interupt us. Stand down, Jedi. I am following the path of my master... I will become a Sith Lord, like my father, learning the darkest of force powers and manuplating people to my will. Surrender to my and my master's will... and we might show you leancency. Otherwise," he snapped his fingers and the room flooded with soilders all with their blasters pointed at Aurora. "you will be forceibly taken to the cell block and most likely interrogated."

Aurora shut off her lightsaber and let her hand drop to her side. "I would be a fool to try to fight against those numbers alone, but *you* are the fool if you think I am going to become a slave of the dark side." She held his gaze for a long moment. "I'm sorry for you, Ben Flameshadow. You could have been a good man." She turned away and addressed the soldiers. "Let's go."

Ben looked at Aurora and held out his hand, her lightsaber flew to him... this time willingly. Ben turned her to look at him in the eye, "What good is left when everyone beats you, steals from you, or teases you? Not much. The only thing I have left now is my father... and you want to take me away from him, or him from me, and that I will not allow." He turned to the commander and said "Take her to the cell bay, see that she is under constant guard, and make sure they are strong willed."

Aurora turned away from Ben. "I was trying to protect you," she said, softly, and there was sadness in her voice. She followed the soldiers to the detention block.

Arion scowled from the cockpit of the Jedi Phoenix. "Blast it! I should have known she was going to try something like this!" He wracked his thoughts, trying to figure out what to do next.

Outside the Jedi Phoenix, Vincente just passed by, and admired her beautiful shape, suddenly, he felt a strong emotional surge in it. He used Force Sight and looked into the cockpit, and sensed there is a Lightside Force user in the cockpit. Vincente can clearly sense the emotional surge was emitted around him.

::Mmm...:: Vincente whispered to that blue figure, ::Looks like you're in trouble now. Let me help you. My name is Vincente Dantes, a Sith Outcast. Well, my rank is Sith Marauder. And I think I can give you a hand in helping your sister, what do you think? And, please, call me CSI. I hope together we may work out a plan to solve that trouble, what do you think?::

Arion frowned. ::CSI, eh? Er, nice to meet you. Arion Starfire. As for helping Aurora..... I have no idea where she is. You're welcome to help, though. Come on board, and we'll talk.::

In her cell, Aurora began to meditate, trying to maintain her inner peace, and quell any fears or doubts she might be having.

Meanwhile... Darth Saaron returned to his quarters and began constructing his lightsaber.

---------

When he was finished a blood red blade came out of his hilt. He moved it around a few times in vaious directions and smiled evily, thinking of the payback he would get on the gangs who had caused him such pain the past several years.

----------

After he was finished, he brought his lightsaber up to his father, and master, Darth Kelion so he could inspect his work.

Arion frowned. ::CSI, eh? Er, nice to meet you. Arion Starfire. As for helping Aurora..... I have no idea where she is. You're welcome to help, though. Come on board, and we'll talk."

[OOC: You might need to correct the bold puncutation into '::'.]

::Thank you, Arion.:: CSI walked up the ramp, and said cheerfully, "Hey, I met you before! On Naboo street, remember?" Then he closed his eyes, "I sense Aurora is in a small room, meditating? That image is foggy, I can't see it very clearly...Wait...the surrounding looks like interrogation equipments...I don't know such a place, but if I'm not mistaken, she's been held captive, Arion."

Darth Kelion smiled, "This is very good, Darth Saaron. And I am very impressed by the way you handled the Jedi's intrusion. You will be very great. Now, here are a few lightsaber forms to practice. When you have completed them and think you know them well enough, we shall spar and see if you are ready for the next level." Darth Kelion demonstrated the forms until Darth Saaron got them down. "I will check our course on the Bridge. Let me know when you have completed the forms," Darth Kelion said on his way out the door.

"I don't know, either." CSI shrugged, "And I got another concern--it's my past. I found myself not appropriate for a Sith. Too benevolent, you know...that's why they exiled me, and I'm happy that I don't have to listen to their sick philosophy. So I don't know if Jedi Order would accept me in...and I don't know what rank they would grant me. And if not, I don't blame them. But if I do, do I have to pass some tests?"

Arion frowned, thoughtfully. "I'm sure the Order would accept you. As for rank? You were what, a Sith Marauder, I think you said? That's roughly equivalent to Jedi Weapon Master, I think. Of course," he added, "I'm by no means an authority, but if you prove your good intentions, I'm sure that they'll welcome you. They may ask you some questions, or put you through the Trials, but I'm sure that you'd do fine. When we get back from this mission, you can talk to them about it."

"Thank you, master. The Jedi's attempt to seprate us will fail, they will eventually fall one at a time." Darth Saaron said, smiling, and then continued. "Very well, I will be in my training room in my quarters practicing if you need me. When I am finished, I will seek you out." He said and tuned into his quarters to begin training.

-----------------

After a full day of endless training, Darth Saaron felt that he had finally got the lightsaber forms down well enough to spar with his father. Through the force he called out to him as he walked onto the bridge of the star destroyer, ::Father, I believe I am ready to spar with you.::. Recieving several curious glances from the crew, he growled "What are you looking at?! GET BACK TO WORK, this dosnt concern you!" The crew a bit startled by his outburst, went back to their duties.

"Very well, we shall go to the Training Hall. Come," Darth Kelion said leading the way. Once they reached the Training Hall, he said, "Now let's see what you have learned..."

"Very good," Darth Kelion said as he de-activated his lightsaber, "You have learned much, but there is always more to learn. I shall now teach you a set of Force Powers. These will take a little longer to perfect. However, I'm sure you'll enjoy them..."

"Now let's go see our 'honored guest'," Darth Kelion suggested when they had finished.

Darth Saaron paid close attention as he was being taught how to use the force. He felt his power increasing with each power he learned. He watched as the soldiers he tried his powers on cowered in fear in front of him, he felt the power of the lightning he sent out to them, and listened to them scream for him to stop. Finally, he watched as he used the force to squeeze the lungs one of the soilders who had mocked him and watch him squirm in his grasp. He held it until the soilder lost consciousness. After he successfuly mastered these powers, Saaron noticed that his skin tone turned greyer, and felt stronger than he had ever before. "I'm ready to visit our guest... lets go when your ready."

Aurora glanced up from her meditation. She had been sensing the growing darkness as the newly christened Darth Saaron progressed in his studies. She tried to quench her sorrow, but was unable to completely eradicate it. Now, though, she felt a shift in the Force, as the two Sith approached.

"Well, I got an idea, Arion. I heard the Sith families are not on very good terms, right? So we might need to seek that youngster's mother, what do you think? But the problem is I don't know where she is, perhaps you know?" CSI looked at Arion, "And we need to talk to her, and fast. Before that youngster's father find her and...you know what will happen."

Then CSI's eyes fixed on Arion, waiting for his answer.

Archived