Home

Heart of the Legacy

" You said you need help. Well?" Keira was getting annoyed with the newcomer.

" Yes I ummm had people after me and your Jedis. Can you help me ?"

" Listen Jaq I can't promise that but if you introduce yourself to my fellow friends instead of stalking us and maybe prove you can be trusted , well we protect each other. So your enemy would become our enemy and vice versa."

" I can do that."

" Good. Now follow me and I'll introduce you to Tia."

He followed her and when they reached Tia and Payne he introduced himself.

" I knew it! You were the one I sensed. For a minute there I thought my Jedi senses had gone haywire."

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cade activated his Lightsaber, which again looked as though it was floating. Sith weren't stupid, but can be confused.

"Hello master..." he greeted Talon. He then saw the other three accompanying Sith; Maladi, Stryf and his arch nemesis, Nihl.

He stroke his first at Stryf, which he had managed to block.

"I sense you, Skywalker..." he muttered. The floating Saber parried the attacks of his enemy. The sabers met together, and made a loud hissing noise. Cade looked over at Lyna and Blue.

"Its good to see you guys have made up. Makes me proud..."

"Less talking, more fighting!" Stryfe interupted. The sabers continued to slash and bash against each other.

Payne saw the battle outside the circus tent. He had been longing for some action... he was about to be mistaken.

He was grabbed by the shoulder by a very strong hand, and was thrown back into the circus. He hit the sandy floor, and looked up to see two identical men, who were much taller and muscular then Payne. They had to be twins, because they both were wearing the same outfit: a black tank top, armoured pants and their arms were covered with protective pads. These guys had to be with the circus. They had beetle-black eyes, shaven head and very square jaws. They were twice as scary as Payne could ever be.

One of the twins kicked his blaster rifle away, and kicked Payne in the stomach. The blow was quite powerful.

"Don't... (cough) worry. I'll handle them..." he brought himself up.

Talon began to battle Lyna. The Sith smirked as they clashed lightsabers. "Interesting. Your duel is focused as ever. But not like Skywalker's."

Lyna glared. "You will not take Cade away! Never!" Blue nodded her head, as she shot some of the circus guards. "Tell it like it is, sister!"

"Fool. Did you not know that Skywalker was once my appretice?" The two females fought again, and lightsabers met with each other again. "I sense that... you and him have a bond. Amazing. We had a bond before you two even met!"

The young woman shook her head. "No. I... I don't believe you!"

Talon chuckled. "What was more interesting was our relationship. You should've seen the look on Cade's face when we... kissed."

Lyna was shocked! Suddenly, angered tears came out of her eyes. "You're.... you're lying!!"

As they continued to fight, Talon smiled coldly. "Good! Embrace your anger!"

"I... can't! Gotta... focus!" Lyna thought.

((Don't worry. Circus pals will come soon. ;) ))

Tia looked at Payne and chuckled. " Your handling them alright. I'm not one to burst the male ego ,so I won't help you until ask for my help. "

Another attacker headed there way and pushed Tia into Payne. " I wanted us to get close but this is not what I had in mind. Frikkin schutta broke my arm. Schutta going down."

Lyna got so worried about Cade. If he got hurt... who knew what Lyna would've done. It probably wouldn't be a pretty sight either.

"Cade! You gotta save yourself! Please!" Suddenly, she heard a speeder bike go "Vroom vroom!!"

When the speeder bike flew in the air, the person on it was... Rock!

Lyna smiled brightly. "Rock!"

He grinned. "Stand back, butterfly!" When he pointed his blaster at Stryfe, it only shot at his hand, which made his lightsaber fall off.

Rock stopped his speeder by Lyna's side. "Darn! Almost had 'em! Ah well..."

Lyna smiled. "Rock. Why... why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you... and I think that Skywalker deserves a chance."

Ganner grinned. "There's a warrant for your arrest on Coruscant. All we need to do is bring you to them and you won't be killed or a free man. If I were to kill you, that wouldn't be jedi like and I the authorities would look for me not my friends." Ganner looked at Zam, thinking he knew he outsmarted him.

He needed to get Zam to Coruscant. He knew a shuttle was outside, but nobody had come in to tell him or see him at all. He pointed the gun back at Zam. "Alright, start moving we need to get you out of here." He pushed Zam with the barrel of the pistol. "Keep going, or I'll shoot."

They eventually made it out of the tent and into the cooler outside, with lightsabers clashing and colliding. He noticed the shuttle. But he had to help the others fight. He grabbed his saber ready to ignite, but he just kept heading towards the shuttle.

As Payne was knocked over by Tia, he brought himself up and moved Tia away so that she would avoid the punch from one of the twins, which had instead met his face.

"Ouch!" he muttered. Payne fought back by punching both the twins in the stomach. That didn't seem to have much effect at all. One of the twins grasped his last punching hand. The twin smiled wickedly which made Payne very worried for the first time in years.

As Stryf was shot in the hand, the Lightsaber fell from his grasp. He howled in pain, and fell on his knees. The floating Lightsaber now had the advantage. Cade stabbed the blade through the chest, and killed Stryf.

He slid the blade out, and deactivated the STG. There was simply no use for it.

"Thanks, buddy!" he smiled at Rock. "I owe you one..."

"You shouldn't make promises you cannot keep, Skywalker!" said Nihl, as he launched himself towards the man. "You may not survive from us... not yet anyway..."

Cade swung his Lightsaber to parry the villain's attack.

Talon kicked Lyna on the stomach, which made the girl fall. The red-bladed lightsaber pointed down at Lyna. "Give up, Jedi. You are beaten."

Lyna grinned. "I don't think so." She whistled loudly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, came Lyna's Circus Pals!

There was the Mantellian Savrip strongman named Normo, The Chadra-Fan animal keeper named Fid, The Twi'lek Acrobatic Twins named Kyra and Myra, and The Human flameblower named Dero. They were friends of Lyna since the day she joined the circus.

"Guess you're outnumbered, Sith..." Lyna Force pushed Talon on a rock, and stood up. She looked back at her circus friends. "Thanks, guys."

Fid smiled. "Aww, it was nothing. Now... let's go kick some Sith rear!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rock smiled back at Cade.

"See? I told you I've changed." He aimed his blaster at Nihl and missed. "Darn it, Sith! Hold still!"

He placed his goggles on, to make himself look cool. Hey... he was Rock.

Nihl and Cade continuously clashed Lightsabers together. The movement of Nihl was fast, and Cade had trouble trying to keep up with him. The two duelists moved sidewards, in hopes to have the upper advantage.

Cade flourished his saber, but Nihl force pushed him away. Nihl then launched himself and positioned his blade like how a person would hold a spear. Cade rolled away, and Nihl only mangaged to stab the ground. Cade kicked Nihl's legs, to knock him down, but he quickly brought himself up.

Cade then used a butterfly spinning attack, which didn't have much effect at all as Nihl blocked all fast attacks. Cade called upon the power of the Darkside, and cast Force Lightning at his villain. It hit him, but most of the Lightning hit the ground, as Nihl force jumped to avoid it. His jump was so high, he met the very top of the circus tent. He landed on the metal catwalk, waiting for Cade to join him.

Cade followed, but he didn't have the energy to jump straight to the top. So he tried an alternative method by using Force Speed and jump. He only landed on the surface, but ran as fast as he could up the top. He joined Nihl atop. It was pretty high up, and the view was somewhat spectacular. Cade positioned himself in Fast Form Stance, and glared at Nihl.

"c'mon..." he said.

As Lyna and Talon duel, they suddenly heard loud rumblings. They turned, and saw... animals of the circus, trampling all over the guards and minions of the Dark Side! There were three Banthas, two Rontos, a Reek, the Nexu, and five Kowakian monkey-lizards. Cyan had led the attack. She then bit Talon on the arm, which made the female Sith yell in pain.

"Let go, you disgusting thing!" Talon hollered. She began to circle around, trying to make Cyan let go of her arm.

Lyna laughed. All of her circus friends and the animals helped the group out, without any questions.

As Rock was shooting at Maladi, the female Sith Lord launched in the air at him, landed on the ground, and stabbed him through the chest!

Lyna turned, and witnessed Rock's defeat. "NOOOO!!! You son of a Murglak!!" She used the Force to lift Maladi in the air, and threw the Sith Lord on a rock, which made her unconscious.

The young woman ran to Rock, and knelt by his side. When she held him up on her arms, blood rushed from his mouth and chest. He slowly looked up at Lyna. "Butterfly..."

Lyna shook her head. "Don't talk. You'll make it worse." Rock didn't listen. "Lyna... take this... in remembrance of me." He gave her his goggles. Then his last words were, "Take... good care... of... Skywalker..." Suddenly, Rock died.

The young woman cried, holding Rock close. "NO! Please... please don't go..." She began to cry. "Rock!!" She trembled. First her real parents, then her adoptive mother Coral... now Rock. She felt that the world was crumbling down on her.

Ganner had managed to sneak by everyone fighting and forced Zam into the shuttle. "He used the force on the shuttle door closing it shut locking Zam inside. He ran over to Rock and Lyna. "What....." Ganner looked at the man. Now was the time he had really felt sorry for him. He held Lyna close to him. "It's going to be O.K. Rock helped you many times, and I could sense the good in him, but I was too late to realize it."

Lyna glanced at Ganner, as tears fell from her eyes. Since the day that she lost her loved ones... she began to feel the anger and hurt inside. But she tried her very best not to give into them.

When Lyna placed Rock on the ground gently, she threw her arms around Ganner, crying. "Oh Ganner! What am I gonna do?! First my real parents... then my adoptive mom... now Rock! It's all wrong! Please... don't you, Cade, or any of our friends die on me! Please..."

The young woman began to cry as she held on to Ganner. Her life was going miserable for her. But she tried to hang on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When Talon threw Cyan off her arm, she pointed at the little bininphant.

"I'll deal with you later, pest!"

She comlinked Nihl. "Darth Nihl! Capture Skywalker, so our master won't have our heads! Figure out a way!" After that, she continued to fight off some circus animals that tempted to eat or trample her.

Cade saw down below the herd of circus animals, which was being led by none other than... Cyan?

"Aw come on!" he complained in his head. "What are the chances of that ever happening??? This has to be the most unlikely, most crazy thing I have ever seen!"

(^ :lol: Thought I'd add this line to make the moment seem funny))

Then he saw just in time to see Maladi pierce her blade right through Rock. He saw Lyna grabbing hold of him, watching him die with tears in her face.

"I'm sorry Lyna... he... he was a good man!"

He turned to face Nihl.

"You sith have gone too far!" the said.

"Much hatred I sense in you Skywalker. The Dark Side has consumed you..."

"Yes it has... and I intend to use its power against you psycotic bastards!"

Nihl cackled. "HA Ha ha... Do you seriously believe you could defeat me? Now that you have returned to the darkside, you should instead make your contribution of it to the Sith, instead of wasting it on defeating us!"

"Sorry... but the chances of that ever happening are zero, murderer!"

He jumped in the air, and swung his saber at Nihl. It missed by inches, and instead Nihl was the one who inflicted damage. He grazed Cade on the arm, causing a tare on his coat.

The sabers clashed, fought and bashed, in hopes of inflicting pain against the opponents.

Payne was knocked down, again. He brought himself up again, and was punched in the face. He spat blood on the dry sand. He unleashed his Combat Knife, and sliced it against one of the twins knuckles.

Blood oozed out, but what was even more suprising was that the Twin didn't scream.

Payne brought himself up, and when the Twin was about to hit him again, the Zabrak stabbed the knife through the clenched fist and into the hand. That made the Twin scream.

Payne slid the knife out and brought in through the stomach. He pushed it deeper, and deeper. The Twin howled in pain and agony, and eventually fell to the floor.

Payne smirked at the remaining Twin. "One down, one more to go!"

"AARGHHHH!!!" The second Twin cried, and kicked, punched and head-butted Payne.

((That was funny, PK! Good joke! :lol: ))

Maladi stood on her feet. "That's right, Jedi. Give into your anger! Soon, Skywalker will rejoin the Sith, and you won't do nothing about it."

Lyna turned. She got up, and jumped at Maladi. "Scutta! I'll kill you for this!!" As the two woman fought, Lyna heard Cade's voice.

"I'm sorry Lyna... he... he was a good man!"

She smiled. "I know. I'm glad you now know that he was worth it. Thank you, Cade." The young woman continued to fight Maladi, clashing lightsabers.

Ganner ignited his saber after Lyna let go of him, as Maladi, was taunting the jedi. Darrick jumped behind Lyna to Maladi. He waited for a good striking point,then made it. He came in from the back in the middle of a hold off, between the two women. While in the air he brought the saber to his side ready to stab Maladi through the back.

He knew Lyna seen him and would take her out also if she didn't move. "Lyna move!"

Duel continued between Nihl and Skywalker atop of the Circus Tent. Cade combined force power and Kata to create a devastating attack. Which ended in failure, as Nihl was quick enough to dodge... barely. Part of the Sith's armour was sliced off.

Nihl did a cartwheel to get behind Cade, and lunged. Cade blocked the attack, and the saber stuck together creating a sizzling noise.

Nihl was strong enough to push down Cade's blade, giving him immediate advantage and sliced Cade's hand off.

Cade howled, and dropped to his knees. "You... schutta!" he sweared. Nihl chuckled in a sinister smile.

Cade called upon the power of crystal, once again transforming him into the Light Warrior... to bad it was his last time. The smile spread across Nihl's face. "Now is the perfect time to use the artifact to use!"

Nihl pressed his Gauntlet against the Light Warrior's chest, and shock went through Cade's entire body. He transformed back into his normal self. Then his Lightsaber exploded, shattered pieces flew everywhere, one of them scraping against Skywalker's face.

Cade dropped his destroyed Saber. "What did you do...?"

"You remember stealing a DataPad from me? You didn't bother reading it, did you Skywalker?"

Cade remembered the duel on Ossus, and how he sort of stole Nihl's DataPad.

"So you didn't know I uncovered an artifact from Korriban? Say hello to my new Gauntlet, Skywalker..."

Cade fell to the catwalk.

"And now you have weakened!" Nihl put him in a stasis.

((I got rid of the Crystal for a very VERY good reason I prefer not to talk about))

((Oh that's cool with me, PK. :) ))

As Lyna went out of Ganner's way, she witnessed Cade's defeat. Angered tears fell from her eyes.

"NOOO!! Cade!" She Force jumped towards Nihl. "Son of a Murglak! You'll pay for this!!!"

Lyna was ready to clash her lightsaber against Nihl's chest.... but she missed, because of his lightsaber.

The young girl glared at him. Then she Force bonded Cade. "Cade! Please... please don't die! I care for you! Please!!"

(Did I kill Maladi? <_< or is she a killable NPC? I"ll kill her just tell me if she can die or not. and I'll change it.)

Ganner landed on Maladi's back knocking her to the ground with a saber stabbed through her back. He pulled the saber out as Lyna had jumped away and towards Nihl. He jumped after her towards Nihl. He then pulled the same move as on Maladi from behind.

((Uh... well, I was gonna use Maladi for further use, because she's gonna torture Lyna in the Sith Temple of Coruscant, when Lyna tries to save Cade. You don't have to change it. I got it all covered.))

Luckily, Maladi staggered up. She used Healing trance on herself to stop the wound on her back. She turned, and looked at Ganner. Then she glared. "He'll pay for that."

She could see that Skywalker was defeated by Lord Nihl. So it was a good oppurtunity to capture him. She comlinked the other Sith apprentices to help place Cade on the Sith shuttle.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan ran towards Logan and Jorgan, whom were attacking Payne. Keira, Jaq, and Tia were tied up.

The little binjinphant started to jump on the Twins, biting and clawing with all her strength. The Noghri Twins howled in pain.

"It's got me! Help!!" Logan hollered.

Jorgan screamed. "Get this rat off me!!" The two struggled, because thanks to that experiment on Cyan, the Twins were no match for the little binjinphant.

((Heh, heh... I wasn't at first thinking of the Noghri Twins, but hulk-like, identical circus freaks who are punishing Payne. I believe he already killed one of them so far, but meh... we could always assume the Noghri Twins joined the fight.))

Cade was unconcious at the time, but he heard the words in his head. If only he had the strength to respond, but he felt weak.

Nihl gave Lyna a Sinister smile.

"There, there girly... don't make this harder on yourself!"

He spun his Saber staff and clashed it against Lyna's. "Great hatred I sense within you. If only you were one of us! Free from restrictions. Give in to your anger!"

Ganner instead of stabbing Nihl in the back landed on his head and jumped a distance fom him. He landed on the tent a few meters away. "Come on Nihl you know you want to fight me, not Lyna. You wouldn't kill us now would you, even if you tried."

He didn't want Lyna to get hurt, "Lyna get Cade to the safety of the shuttle."

When Lyna jumped by Cade's side, she was hit on the back of the head. She fell towards the ground, unconcious.

It was Talon who hitted Lyna on the back of her head with the hilt of her lightsaber. The female Sith smiled coldly at Ganner. Then she Force choked him.

"Give up, Jedi. You are outnumbered." (Talon's not gonna kill Ganner, just to let ya know. :D )

Then she turned to the Sith apprentices, who were carrying Cade into the Sith shuttle. "Hurry! Our master will be pleased with this!" Using the Force, Talon slammed Ganner on the ground. She was done using Force choke on him.

Payne was pushed against the wall and pinned to it, due to the Twin's enourmous strength. His knife was still in his hand but the twin held his onto his arm and slowly pushed it towards Payne.

The knife entered Payne's shoulder, which made the Zabrak scream in agony. Payne brought his knee up against the Twin's chest, and slammed it against his jaw. The twin let go of him, with a bruised Jaw.

Payne brought his knife from the wound and stabbed the Twin through the skull. The twin spat blood, and fell to the floor.

Payne slid the knife out of the head and cleaned the entrails off. He put it back into its sheath. He panted, and clutched at his stabbed wound. Blood was rushing out pretty fast, he needed a stitching desperatly.

As Logan (I think) was finished, Jorgan screamed for his brother's loss. "You're gonna pay for that, Zabrak!!!"

When he ran towards Payne, a huge rock fell on him, squashing Jorgan. Thank goodness Wolf, Shado, and the other 4 remaining Jedi came.

Wolf looked around. "Where's Cade?" he asked Payne.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna woke up, dazed, seeing Cade carried on the Sith shuttle. "Cade... no..."

She fell back to sleep.

Cyan came by her master, and licked her face gently.

Archived