Home

Heart of the Legacy

Lyna heard words in her head. She knew for sure... that it was Cade's voice. "C-Cade... I'm... in... Krayt's chamber... Help me..." Her voice through their Force bond sounded weak.

Krayt walked over to Lyna. He knelt down, and picked her up by her hair. "Did you actually think you were going to get away with this, Jedi? When Skywalker shows up, he will know the true meaning of the Dark Side!"

The young woman opened her eyes with tears. "Do your worst... Sithspawn!"

Krayt pushed the weak girl back down on the floor and got up. "Never underestimate the Sith, young one. It might get you nowhere." He used his senses to see where Cade was at.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was already difficult for Cade to find Krayt's chamber. He hadn't visited this place for a long time. Atlast, he managed to find it using Lyna's presence as a guide.

Sure enough, he came face to face with the door blocking the way into the Sith Lord's chamber. The door was locked, as Cade could feel. Should he knock? That wouldn't seem... "appropriate" seeing as he could be doing something horrible to Lyna during this minute!

"Open up in there, Krayt!" he yelled at the door.

((Sorry. Computer problem. Fixed it! :D ))

Finally, the door of Krayt's chamber opened. Lyna was knelt down on the floor beside Krayt himself. "Skywalker! I knew I sensed something wrong! You two only pretended!" He glared.

"But no matter. The Dark Side will take over your lives, and you shall be its minion forever!" Krayt coldly grinned at Cade.

Lyna glanced over at Cade, and shook her head rapidly. Tears fell from her saddened blue eyes. "Cade! Don't listen to him! Don't fall to the Dark Side!"

Krayt turned, and smacked Lyna on the face, which made the young woman fall back down on the polished floor. "Shut your mouth, Jedi brat!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Shado glanced down at the screen. "15 minutes towards the Sith Temple. We're almost there, Ganner!"

Cyan looked up from the basket, hearing what Shado said. She hoped that deep in her heart, Cade and Lyna were all right.

(Ah, I know how u feel SR! Its can be really annoying when that happens)

Cade's rage and anger increased when Krayt smacked Lyna down. He gripped his saber. "You dare hit my friend? You dare hit Lyna, Krayt?" he switched his Blood-shine Lightsaber on.

"You will regret ever doing that, you ugly sith prick!!!" He launched himself at Krayt and engaged in a duel.

"Hey Payne I've got a job for you. You up for it?"

Payne glanced up at Ganner. Then nodded his head. "Locked and loaded, Jedi!" he smacked an ammunition clip into his rifle. "Spill it!"

((I know, right? :lol: ))

Lyna backed away against the wall. As she wiped the blood away from the corner of her mouth, she glanced at the duel of Cade and Krayt.

"By the Force, I hope Cade will be all right!" Lyna thought to herself. She could clearly see that in Cade's eyes... his eyes were bloodshot red. The eyes of the Sith!

The young woman gasped. "Oh no..." Suddenly, it came to her mind... Cade's Sith clothing, his eyes, the red bladed lightsaber... "Just like in my dream!"

Krayt smiled as he dueled Cade. "Good! Release your anger and hate! It's the only way to save Lyna! Join me back on the Dark Side, Skywalker!!"

The Dark Lord decided to make him more angry. Krayt met his lightsaber with Cade's. "If you don't... Lyna will die... By my hand!"

Ganner looked around the shuttle. "We're going to drop you off on the roof of the temple. Your mission, find a way in. Make your way to the sleeping quarters, and find Lyna and Cade. One thing, no noise. I would have someone join you but we're all jedi, and would be easily sensed. The rest of us are going to make a diversion in the front of the temple landing and storm in. Hopefully meaning that you won't have much resistance. You have about 5 minutes to make it inside before we land."

He paused, "you still up for a solo mission? There's even more yet."

"I'm always up for solo's, Jedi!" he clipped his rifle back onto the holster on his back. "I work best when I'm alone... I can work under the silence I create myself!"

The walked closer to Ganner, showing his full attention to mission details. "Whats is this "more" you speak of?"

"Not if you don't stop me, Krayt!" Cade swung his saber and held strong to his anger. "Your dark reign shall end tonight!"

It would be difficult enough to slay the dragon, as the Sith Lord was wearing an armor made by the Vong...The only unprotected area was the neck!

"Well then, Lyna and Cade might not be here, but it's a chance we're willing to make, and if you are able to locate Cade and Lyna, before they have a chance to leave, stop everyone and help the two. If they aren't here try and get information, i don't care how as long as you get to them before they get to us. If you can get them bring them to the roof and somebody'll pick them up, and brought to safety."

He looked around and whispered, "Now if you can either find them or capture the Sith Leader I will guarantee any reward you want, if its reasonable."

Darth Krayt, who was now turned into a Krayt dragon because of being consumed of his armor, laughed. "You see, Skywalker... you shall NEVER defeat me! I am the Great Lord of the Sith!! And you will become my minion of the Dark Side!!"

The dragon of Krayt swung his spiky tail at Cade, but missed. "Lyna will become my wife... and I shall have a dark legacy of my own!"

Lyna watched from behind a pillar, as Cade and the dragon of Krayt fought. It was like the fairytales she read from her holostories. The prince trying to save a young woman from the dragon.

Suddenly, it came to her mind. It was time to stop hiding and save Cade. She jumped out, ignited her orange bladed lightsaber, and ran behind Krayt. "Hey, you big ugly lizard!!"

Krayt turned to her, growling. Lyna grinned. "Yeah. I'm talking to you! Here's my wedding gift to you, Krayt!!" She ran to his right paw, and stabbed it with her lightsaber.

As Krayt roared with agony, Lyna Force bonded Cade. "Cade! Don't give into your anger! Listen to your heart! Not with your ears! Listen to your heart!! To stop Krayt, slash him by the neck! That's the only unprotected area! Clear your mind!"

Cade jumped to avoid an attack by a swipe of the beasts tail. He was quite amazed by the Sith Lords transformation... it was as if he was consumed by his own armour.

"What the---?" he whispered, then dodged another attack. He landed on the throne seat of the dark lord. Then Lyna's vice whispered into his head.

"Your right... I'm sorry, Lyna!" he replied. Then looked at the flesh area of Krayt's neck. He cleared his mind of all anger... any hate... true, they were just words. Then Cade could feel the glowing darkness fade from his eyes, and return in their usual green colour.

He eyed the beast. "Aim for the neck..." he whispered. He positioned his Lightsaber like a spear, and launched himself at the spiky beast. Everything was in slow motion... a rushing breeze flowing through his fair as he jumped forward, as he pointed the tip of his saber at the Dragon's neck. It was edging closer... closer...

A smirk spread across Payne's face. "You think I'm all in this for a reward? Shame on you..."

He could see out the cockpit windscreen the aproaching Sith Temple. Then glanced back at Ganner. "You gonna hand me a harness or what, Jedi-boy?"

Lyna watched as Cade launched himself at the hideous beast of Darth Krayt. "He's gonna make it, folks!!"

Krayt looked up, as he saw Cade aiming for him. "NOOOO!!!" He knew this would be the end. The Sith Lord roared at Lyna. Then he raised his hand in anger, ready to swipe Lyna on the wall, until...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf came in, and spotted Ganner and Payne. He walked up to them. "We are here, Ganner and Payne. We're just on top of the Sith Temple's roof. We must hurry, though. I sense that Cade and Lyna maybe in deep trouble!"

Cyan rested with her five baby binjinphants in the basket. Her ears perked up when she heard that Lyna was in deep trouble.

She whimpered, as her baby binjinphants began to wake up again. Cyan looked down, and comforted her little binjinphants.

Ganner grabbed the harness and threw it across the shuttle to Payne. "Well, we are always around somewhere if you ever need help with something. Good Luck down there."

"We need to give him a few minutes." he said to Wolf. "Once he is on the roof, raise the ship. Then we head to the temple and storm the building."

Payne slipped the harness around his waste and attatched it to the cable connecting him to the ship.

He then slid the shuttle door open, and stepped onto the edge. Wind blew heavily into his face as he looked down at the towering sith temple. He grabbed hold of his harness, and glanced at the other party members.

"See you soon..." he smirked, as he jumped off of the shuttle and glided down to the roof of the temple. He lightly held onto the cale holding him, and ready to grab it as soon as he landed.

The sun was slowly crawling down, turning into orange sky into a deep dark blue where the stars twinkled. The lights made by the speeders and buildings illuminated the darkness. Atlast, Payne made a happy landing on the tiled roof of the Sith Temple.

He detatched the cable, and pulled his rifle from the holster...

Cade stabbed the red-shining blade through the throat of what was to be Darth Krayt. He placed his feet on the chest of the beast and pulled himself off, leaving the saber inside the beast.

Was it over? Did he kill Darth Krayt? Even if he did, he knew this wouldn't be truely over. There was still Darth Nihl, Talon and other Sith who could be the dark lord.

He stared at the beast of the armor consumed man. "I see he had a taste of Andendu's power..." he muttered...

Lyna stared at the dead body of Darth Krayt. The spiky beast's eyes closed shut, as darkness took over it. The young woman glanced at Cade.

She then ran towards him, and hugged him. "Oh Cade!" Lyna began to cry, thinking that they had killed the false Emperor of the Galaxy, and Dark Lord of the Sith Order.

"It's over. You did it..."

-----------------

Shado and Wolf glanced down at Payne, and nodded. "Good luck... and may the Force be with you."

They both went to the cockpit to check if Payne was inside the Sith Temple.

When the screen indicated that Payne was on the Temple, Wolf glanced back at Ganner. "Payne had just made a landing on the Temple..."

"Good. Hopefully the mission goes as we planned." The sun shimmered in the cockpit as it was almost horizontal with them. Ganner walked out of the cockpit and where everyone else was.

"Okay. Well then, hopefully Payne accomplishes his mission when we arrive in front of the temple. Once we land we immeidiately storm the temple, and kill any Sith we encounter. That'll draw the Sith toward us and make it easier for Payne to finish finding Cade and Lyna. Shado or Wolf one of you need to fly the shuttle to the roof and pick up Payne, Cade, and Lyna, and make it to a safehouse."

Cade squeezed her tightly. "It ain't over yet..." he whispered. "Anybody here could take his place as the Dark Lord... our main objective is to destroy the Sith. The question is; how?"

Payne had entered a man-sized ventilation shaft. It was quite dark, musty and narrow. But the advantage of using this was to enter any part of the entire complex.

Up ahead, he saw a window-like grill attatched to the wall of the shaft. He walked beside it, and saw on the other side of the grill was what appeared to be a locker room.

There was only one man inside the room, and sure enough, his locker was right up close to the grill... and so was the man.

The Imperial was just about to close his locker, when all of a sudden the grill next to his locker slid open. He stared sharp at the Zabrak in confusion.

There was a small silence, then Payne grinned. "Hi!" he greeted. Then he pulled the man into the shaft (with an added a scream in the background), and knocked him out.

He crawled out of the shaft, placed the grill back on and snuck out of the locker room.

Time to find Cade and Lyna...

Lyna let go off Cade, but stood close to him. Then she looked down, thinking. "Hmmm... I don't know, but..." Suddenly, she looked at the large window. She walked towards it, wondering what it was she sensed.

When she came close to it, Lyna gasped. "Cade! Come quick! I sense that... the Jedi Shuttle is here!" She smiled. Then she frowned. "What a sec. How did they..."

Lyna sighed heavily and shook her head. "Oh, Lemia..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf came by Ganner's side. "I'll go with you. Even if I have one arm, I'm still good at fighting off any Sith that stands in the way."

Shado looked back at the others from the cockpit. "And I'll fly you all at the entrance of the Temple. Then I'll fly back up to the roof, and wait for Cade and Lyna."

Cyan decided to stay in the basket with her babies. She didn't want them to get hurt, by any chance.

Wolf nodded. "Gotcha."

Cyan licked Ganner's hand gently. She was always grateful to have friends to help one another... even if they walked on two legs.

Shado flew to the main entrance to let the Jedi out. When they landed there, the blue male Twi'lek looked back at the Jedi, Blue, and Syn.

"All right, guys! Remember what Ganner said: storm in, and distract any Sith that stands in the way. That'll help Payne get to Cade and Lyna faster. Got it? Good. May the Force be with you all."

Cade joined Lyna by the window with a view of a hovering Jedi Shuttle.

"Ganner, Shado and Wolf?" he said with excitement. He then sensed the disturbance of battle down below, at the entrance.

It was more easier to sneak through the dark halls of the Temple, as their were less guards and dark Jedi to deal with now that all attention was concentrated down stairs.

He honestly did not know where he was going. He wondered if he had been a Jedi would his job be a lot more easier? But he grunted away the thought and concentrated on findind the two Jedi.

He entered a hall which looked spectacular with Sith decorations surrounding the Zabrak. It led to a large door, which was likely to be the chamber of the Dark Lord.

He wondered whether he should have a peek. But had second thoughts, as Darth Krayt (being the mightiest Sith of the Empire) would slaughter him easily.

But he glanced through the open door, and saw three figures... one was a spiky-armored body laying on the floor dead, and two people... Cade and Lyna.

He entered the chamber unnoticed. "Ahem..."

Lyna frowned, looking down. Suddenly, she also felt a disturbance through the Force. "Oh no. Are the Jedi and Sith...?"

She gasped, and turned to Cade. "We gotta help them!" She started towards the entrance, when suddenly, she stopped.

The young woman noticed a figure, peeking through the open door. She opened her mind to see who it was. Then she raised her eyebrows. "Is that who I think it is?"

Lyna grinned, staring at the person she thought she knew.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf nodded, and made his way out of the shuttle. He then began to battle a few Sith, along with Blue, Syn, and the other Jedi members.

As Shado flew the Jedi Shuttle back up towards the roof to wait for Cade, Lyna, and Payne, he saw another ship, just opposite from him. He squinted his eyes, wondering if the ship belonged to the Sith...

"Hello, my good Jedi! Nice to see you!" The person said through the intercom. Shado raised his eyebrows. Certainly, a Sith wouldn't say something like that.

"Hello! Are you an ally... or enemy?" Shado spoke back.

The voice answered, "I am an ally. Plus... I'm Morrigan Corde. Cade's mother..."

(Hey in my last couple posts Shado was supposed to be Wolf.... sorry bout the confusion. I've edited it, if you want to edit yours, SW)

Ganner ran into the building alongside Wolf and behind all the other jedi. The hallway split and the Sith started coming at them. Ganner slowly pushed forward still behind the jedi, not in any combat. "These hallways are too small." he said to Wolf. "Everyone needs to somewhat split up."

((No problemo, JA. :) ))

Wolf nodded at Ganner's suggestion. "You're right." He glanced at three Jedi. "You three... go to the left of the hallway. Ganner, the Healer, and I will go right."

The three Jedi Knights nodded, and ran towards the left side of the hallway.

Wolf turned back at Ganner. "Do you think Payne found them?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shado grinned. "Morrigan Corde. It's good to hear from you. Are you here to help save your son?"

"Yep. If you haven't noticed, this is the Grinning Liar ship. The Captain of this ship is Chak, the Wookie. And his crew memeber is Kee, the Devaronian. They, along with myself, volunteered to help, because I noticed your ship."

The male Twi'lek nodded. "Excellent."

Morrigan's voice chuckled through the comm. "Now... back to business. Once we get Cade and his companions out, Chak will shoot at the Sith Temple from his turrent. Do your ship have a turrent, Jedi?"

"Yes. It's just that I need another person to operate it," Shado replied.

"Good. Then we'll wait for the others... if they survive."

Archived