Home

Heart of the Legacy

The other Jedi agreed. Cyan followed Ganner towards the back of the Jedi Shuttle, and jumped on his shoulder.

Then she licked him on the cheek, reminding him that everything was going to be okay, as long as they all stuck together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments of training, the lights went on, brighter. Talon stepped in the arena. "That was quite impressive, you two. You've become a good Master to her, Skywalker."

Talon turned to Lyna. "And you have become... more challenging, I suppose."

Lyna gave her a sarcastic smile. "Yeah. And I suppose you became more vicious than ever."

"Don't underestimate me... Sith apprentice." She headed out. "Oh. Lord Krayt invites you both to dinner... in his chamber, alone." With that, the female Sith Twi'lek walked out the door.

Lyna turned to Cade. "That woman is so... ugh! Anyway..." She smiled. "Care to join Lord Krayt for dinner?"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cade switched off his Lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. "Looks like don't have a choice..." groaned Cade. He walked out of the Arena.

"And yeah... I didn't like Talon at first. But once you get to know her a little, you find out she is a complete self-centered, psycotic schutta... period!"

As they were headed to Krayt's chamber for dinner, Lyna rubbed her neck nervously. "Yeah, about that, Cade..."

The thing that Talon said to her at the circus still bothered Lyna when they dueled. Was it to make her angry? Or was it true? She felt like asking Cade the question telepathically. "When Talon was your Sith Master... did you two... um... kiss?"

Lyna knew it would bother Cade as well. But she really wanted to know what really happened when he trained under Talon.

((sorry for the absence guys... christmas! Thats my excuse :lol: ))

Cade glanced at Lyna when she asked him such a personal question. It indeed made quite a discomfort to Cade to talk about.

"Yes, well... lets just say we had a brief fling some time ago and... well, what with me leaving the Sith and all...

Cade could smell something good coming from within the chamber ahead.

"Anyway, I don't hold any attraction to her what-so-ever anymore... you could say more accuratly, she is simply not my type!"

((It's okay, PK. I was absent too. But it was a good Christmas. :) ))

Lyna shrugged. "Oh. Okay. 'Cause she told me, while we dueled at the circus."

When they got to a large front door, it opened. There in the center, was Darth Krayt himself, at the end of a long table. Surprisingly, he had his mask off.

"Come. Sit." Krayt gestured Cade and Lyna to their seats. Then he looked at Lyna. Krayt smiled. "Young Honso. Do you wish to sit near me?"

Lyna glanced at Krayt. The thought about it made her sick. But she didn't want to get harmed if she didn't. "Sure. Um... okay." She sat down on the chair, rubbing her neck nervously.

As they began to eat their food, Krayt glanced at Cade. "So, Skywalker. How is your new apprentice doing in her training?"

"She is just begining..." Cade sat down on the otherside of the table opposite to Lyna. "But I see great promise within her. She will make a fine addition to your empire, I assure you..."

He poured some strange, blue juice into his cup. He skulled it down, and tried his best not to show a funny face as he tasted the horrible liquid.

"Ugh... I don't suppose you have any water, do you?"

A servant stepped up and placed a jug of clean water by Cade. After the servant stepped by the door again, Krayt nodded in thanks to the servant.

He glanced at Lyna. The young woman was indeed strong with the Force. If the Dark Side took over her, she and Skywalker would surely serve the Sith Empire well.

"I agree, Skywalker. I sense that she is doing well." He turned to Lyna. "Is Skywalker a good teacher to you, Honso?"

Lyna nodded. "Y-yes, Lord Krayt. He's a great Master... willing to teach me anything new."

Krayt grinned. "Excellent. Darth Krayt isn't my true name, though. My real name is A'Sharad Hett. I use to be a Jedi, back in the New Republic days."

The young woman glanced at Krayt in surprise. Then she looked at Cade. Was this all true?

"Wow. Um... I'm surprised, my lord." Lyna gulped.

Krayt placed a hand on Lyna's hand. "Don't be, my dear." He smiled.

While Wolf flew the Jedi Shuttle, Shado came by Ganner's side.

"Ganner? You gonna be okay? I sense that your troubled about something. Is it because of Cade and Lyna? Or the Jedi Order?"

Shado grinned. "I've noticed you've been metioning about Lyna so much. You two are great friends. Along with Cade. Is there something you wanna talk about? Not that it's any of my business, of course... I'm just concerned."

The Twi'lek Jedi kept looking at Ganner, waiting for an answer patiently.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Talon walked by her Master's side of the chair, opposite from Wyyrlok. "You know, Master... although this girl has a great potential in the Force, she still needs to work on her... act."

Lyna glared at Talon. "Same to you... Talon."

"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure of it. Right after your training."

The young blonde woman became furious. She got up, and Force pushed Talon on the wall. "Don't you ever criticize my ways with the Force!"

Krayt shot up, angrily. "Enough! Both of you!"

Lyna looked around. She was ashamed at what she did. She glanced at Cade. Then back at Krayt. "Excuse me, my lord." She walked out the door, angrily.

Cade watched the dreaded fireworks as Lyna force pushed Talon against the wall, done by hatred. It made Cade wonder if the Dark Side is indeed tainted with the evil the Jedi had warned about. Unable to control your emotions can indeed cloud and taunt your mind. Then he asked himself; "is the darkside as strong as they say it is?"

He looked at Krayt. "Eh, heh heh... Perhaps not an excellent display of her anger, m'lord..." he brought himself up. "I'm afraid I have to take a rain-check on this dinner... I have matters to sought out with my apprentice!"

He walked out of the hall, and exited through the door. Sure enough, he found Lyna outside clearly upset about what happened. He placed his cyborg hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" he wondered, with signs of comfort within his voice.

Lyna, who was against the wall, looked up at Cade. Angered tears were shown, coming down her cheeks.

"I'm... I'm fine. But I don't know what the kriff happened back there. It's just that... Talon thinks she's all that! I'm getting pretty sick and tired of her! Somebody better deal with her self-centered tail, before I do!"

The young woman stopped, and began to cry. Was the Dark Side trying to take over her too? If so, then Lyna was willing to do anything to stop it from taking over her and Cade.

Lyna shook her head. "I'm so sorry. I just hope that... the Dark Side doesn't take over our lives! Thanks to my anger!"

The shuttle entered Coruscant. Many ships including some Imperial could be seen.

"I feel that Lyna is having more trouble resisting then Cade now, and about the order of it falling and all, right after I left on a mission. I just happened to be one of the few that didn't perish in the fall of the order."

He looked down and rubbed his forehead.

Shado placed his hand on Ganner's shoulder. He then closed his eyes. Sure enough, he did sense Lyna and Cade on the pathway of the Dark Side... but thankfully, they weren't too close to it.

"Yes. I sense it too. Come, Ganner. Sit down and rest. The Dark Side is in motion, but we cannot let it go on forever. We'll rescue Cade and Lyna. And rebuild The Jedi Order. Don't worry."

Cyan, who was resting on her blanket, wondered if the Dark Side was really going to take over. She didn't know much about it, but it sounded bad. She held on to her blanket, trying to fight the pain inside herself.

((M'kay, I'm back))

"Talon thinks she's all that! I'm getting pretty sick and tired of her! Somebody better deal with her self-centered tail, before I do!"

"Sith believe in too much for themselves, Lyna." said Cade "Its basically survival of the fitest for them. Which is why it is no suprise why Talon insulted you, because she thinks it makes you feel weak..."

"I just hope that... the Dark Side doesn't take over our lives! Thanks to my anger!"

"Too be honest, I am having doubts about whether the Dark side is as powerful they say it is... Corrupting minds, filling people with overwhelming hatred and anger... not to mention disfigured facial features!" he joked. "But we need to be cautious, if we want to get the hell out of this place."

He gave her a peck on the lips. "You need rest, I think sweetheart..."

((Welcome back. PK! :D ))

Lyna smiled when Cade kissed her. She felt all better. Thinking about what Cade said about the Dark Side made the young woman realize that she was stronger than that. Lyna also realized that Cade was stronger than the Dark Side too.

She glanced down and sighed. Then she looked back up at Cade. "Yeah. You're right. And thanks again, Cade. I promise... the Dark Side will not try and take over us."

Lyna kissed Cade again. Then she walked back to her room, rubbing her neck nervously. She turned around.

"You gonna take a rest too? I mean... you probably don't look tired. But... I'm just curious."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan let out a loud groan. She went in the medium-sized Ventilation shaft, beginning to feel the pain rise up. Suddenly, something amazing happened.

A few moments later, a female Jedi Healer stood up, and walked over to where Cyan was at. She looked inside the Ventilation shaft. "Oh my gosh..."

She turned to the others. "Guys! Come quick!"

The Jedi Healer turned to Ganner, with a bright smile on her face. "See for yourself, Master Kreig."

When she turned back towards the vent, she took out five baby binjinphants in a soft blanket, and placed them in a comfortable basket. She also took Cyan out of the vent, and placed her with them.

The female Healer grinned. "Guess she not a little binjinphant anymore. She's more like... a big binjinphant."

Cyan licked her baby binjinphants. So that's why she was in so much pain!

Payne glanced into the ventilation shaft, and saw the miracle of birth made by Lyna's pet.

"Who's the father I wonder... or are Binjiphants asexual?" Payne wondered. He wasn't an expert on these sort of things...

Cade turned around and started to walk down the hallway. "I'm going to do a little scouting, see if I can spot anything to aid us. I may have spent some of my child hood here, but things can change!"

And then he left... he decided to check out the archives first so he could get a plan of this entire temple.

Shado looked at the readings on the screen. "About 30 minutes. Shouldn't take long." The Jedi Shuttle continued its destination towards the Sith Temple.

Cyan remembered who the father was of the baby binjinphants. He himself was a binjinphant. The male binjinphant left Cyan, when he and his master moved from Corellia. That's when Cyan found herself on a ship and inside the old Jedi Praxuem of Ossus.

The mother binjinphant licked her five babies with care.

Lyna nodded. "Um... all right. Be careful, Cade." After that, Lyna walked back to her room.

When she got back, Lyna sat on her bed, and placed her head between her bent knees. She kept thinking, until...

She looked up. Strange enough, Lyna was in a wide open field, filled with gleaming green grass. This was all too strange for her. Suddenly, she glanced at two figures, not far from her. A mother and her child, wrapped in blue blanket.

Lyna watched closely. The woman looked somewhat like her. She also saw a man coming up to them. They looked happy together. Suddenly, Lyna realized... that it was her and Cade!

The vision of the Force finally vanished. Lyna sighed. Was it all real? She figured that it was time for change. For the future.

The young woman got up, took off her Sith dress, placed on her normal clothes, and headed out the door, looking for Cade. Luckily, she had her mother's old lightsaber with her in her brown bag.

Though Cade had toured through the Sith Temple before, it was still quite new to him. Everything was dark and grey, with the feel of Yuuzhan Vong...

After getting used to it, he managed to find what appeared to be the archives. The vast library glowed red, outlining the data inside every aile.

Cade scanned through the archives, and found a plan of the entire complex. He slid the datapad out, and started studying the map. There was a security room on the third floor, as well as a communications room. He could probably, somehow, contact Ganner and the others. Though for all he knew, they could be on there way to the temple...

As Lyna crept through the hallways, she passed the chamber of Darth Krayt. Suddenly, she heard a conversation going on in there. She decided to stay and listen quietly by the door.

"All is as planned, Lord Wyyrlok," Krayt said. "Once I marry Honso, she might bear a child. Then the child should carry on my legacy. After that... I'll end Honso's life. Cade would surely fall to the Dark Side then."

The plan Lyna heard terrified her. The young woman came through the door, and stood her ground, distance from Krayt.

The Dark Lord turned to face her. "Lyna! I assume... you heard everything?"

Lyna glared. "Everything."

Krayt grinned coldly at her. "Good." He then used Force choke on her. Lyna choked, and fell on the floor, until she was knocked out.

"Foolish girl. I wonder what your Master is up to..." Krayt said, glaring down at the unconsious Lyna.

Cade could feel a disturbance in the force. As always; Lyna getting into trouble. But it was more than that... Then he could feel his own throat starting to squize. He collasped to the while was suffocating... then the torture ended. He brought himself up.

Lyna was definatly in trouble! Cade exited the archives and into the dark corridors. What were these sith up to? He checked Lyna's quarters, but she was no where in sight.

"Damn it! Where the hell is she?" he sweared, in all of confusion. "Lyna! You okay? What happened?"

Archived