Home

survive on Monkey island

NiKo

well since Frenchy has her rants, Nfgb his punk culture and feral his newsletter. im gonna make a game, this is like the show survivor,i will need 5 people who want to participate. i will give them a mission every week. and every week one guy will be voted out by the fellow gamers.(your votes on my E-mail or icq) ( dont worry, names will not be put on the votes) the winner (last one to SURVIVE) will win the survivor signature and of course, honor. (sorry, no million dollars) so as soon we have our first 5 participaters,(if you want to participate add your name) i will tell your first mission, (every mission closes after a week, so if you are not a weekly poster, dont participate)let the subsciptions begin wink.gif

survivor.jpg

------------------

n_md_clr.gifi_md_clr.gifk_md_clr.gifo_md_clr.gif

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited March 31, 2001).]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 more and were all ready to... SURVIVE ON MONKEY ISLAND

smile.gif

oh and to all the guys who wanted to partecipate but didnt hurry up to sign ( 5 people max) if this one goes well, i might make a Survivor2. for all the other guys who would want to participate. so dont cry yet wink.gif

------------------

Guest The Feral Chicken

Damn! Rapp beat me to it!

------------------

feralsigg.gif

[This message has been edited by The Feral Chicken (edited March 31, 2001).]

ok, the first mission is an easy one. i want you to find on the net, a picture of a guy that looks almost like a real life guybrush. no using a pic someone else has already put on the board. in the end of the competiton i will ask all of you participaters to send me your vote of who leaves. ok guys, let the games begin!!

(p.s, those who are not participating please dont post in this topic, it may take the whole meaning out of it. in 5 more weeks, if this goes good. Survivor 2.)

------------------

GRRRRRrrrrr!!!! i allready added you to the survivour picture!!! (you will see) damn... feral was first, if he doesnt want that position then dr T..... "sigh" now i have to do the trophy all over from the begining...

nope, rules are rules. i allready gave the first mission, and made the an oficial survivour logo including all the participaters, and threpweed left so i had to take him of, so its feral for now. and yes blondbeard, you can participate on survivor2 smile.gif

------------------

ok, good work murta. smile.gif but as for all those who are NOT participating now anyone who isnt Rapp scallion,Grannen,purple tentacle,murta or Feral please dont post here, it confuses those who participate, and if this doesnt work out then there will be no survivor2, so please respect that. thanks smile.gif

------------------

Archived