Home

Adventurer PDFs

Rydog

Does anyone know where I can find PDF scans of LucasArts' old Adventurer magazines/newsletters? I have #2, 4, and 8 from the LucasArts Museum, but I'm looking for the rest.

On a similar note: If anyone's got physical copies of the Adventurer #3, 5, or 11 (100% intact and in good condition) that they'd be willing to sell for a reasonable price, please let me know. They're the only ones I don't own.

And I call myself a DOTT fan. I couldn't even remember that I didn't have that Adventurer Issue. After pulling out everything I own Lucas, I found I do have Adventurer #1 FOUR frickin' times. I also have #6 and #11.

Now I want to help push other people to go through their old things and find their copies of The Adventurer and fill the missing pieces.

...or we could just call up our Ex-Lucas Employees and ask them to go through their things.

I painstakingly scanned in the #1 and #6 over the weekend, which took much longer than I thought. I scanned them at 400 dpi. Would making them a PDF be the appropriate method to upload them?

I only have the one that has some big silver plane on the front. I found it as a secret bonus hidden beneath the cardboard when I bought a boxed copy of Loom with the audio drama on cassette from the US. A golden moment ;)

And I call myself a DOTT fan. I couldn't even remember that I didn't have that Adventurer Issue. After pulling out everything I own Lucas, I found I do have Adventurer #1 FOUR frickin' times. I also have #6 and #11.

Now I want to help push other people to go through their old things and find their copies of The Adventurer and fill the missing pieces.

...or we could just call up our Ex-Lucas Employees and ask them to go through their things.

I painstakingly scanned in the #1 and #6 over the weekend, which took much longer than I thought. I scanned them at 400 dpi. Would making them a PDF be the appropriate method to upload them?

Yes, PDF would be ideal, I think.

As stated, I have hardcopies of all but three issues. However, I don't have access to a scanner... or else perhaps I could fill in the gaps from 7 onward (barring 11... but Scummbuddy's got this one). If I could manage this, all we'd be lacking in digital form is 3 and 5. I'll talk to some friends and see if anyone can help me do this.

The LucasArts Museum has 2, 4, and 8

Scummbuddy's scanning 1, 6, and 11

I own physical copies of 7, 9, 10, 12, and 14

Anyone got 3 and 5?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived