Home

More things for stars wars battlefront 3.

Marcho

New things for battlefront 3

-Player customize

-Buying/Selling Weapons

-More Promotion Names.

-More Vehicles

-More Battle Grounds

-Rpg style like:Picking up items on battle ground ,Getting level up,Stats,Skills,inventory.

if you like these ideas plz reply for this post.

or leave your ideas. :)

• 3 weeks later...

hmmmm this is what i like player cutumize buying selling weopens....i dont mind but nty for promo names the best would be ARC trooper i like the idea of more vehicles i like more batt;e grounds but i dont like the RPG style i like RPGs but not good in battlefront and this isnt call of duty so stay out of picking up wepens

Player customisation... i'm not sure, isn't the whole idea of battlefront is to play as a normal soldier on the front lines, not to customise them to how u want them to look, that would also get confusing, especially online.

I second the idea of more promotion names - on BF2 i got to General far to quickly.

More Vehicles, More Battle Grounds - i think thses are a neccessity if BF3 is to be a success.

Buying and selling weapons, not sure about that - isn't that why u have specific classes, otherwise u could have the stealth of a bothan with the weapons of a wookie or whatever.

A few nice ideas though that i like, as for any ideas i have, i'll have to think about it - most have probably already been mentioned somewhere.

Thing with customization is, it's always good and all but playing as a grunt or hero that wouldn't work here. Ditto for buying and selling weapons. More vehicles? Sure, have hangers full of all the diffirent fighters rather than be limited to one or two, or even hijack the Falcon if that appeals. As for levelling up, the powers you get do enough I think. No need to build up stats to make you more powerful than the other characters.

Thing with customization is, it's always good and all but playing as a grunt or hero that wouldn't work here. Ditto for buying and selling weapons. More vehicles? Sure, have hangers full of all the diffirent fighters rather than be limited to one or two, or even hijack the Falcon if that appeals. As for levelling up, the powers you get do enough I think. No need to build up stats to make you more powerful than the other characters.

'

yeah... star wars battefront

star wars = a series of fantastic scifi movies

battefront = a battle on the front

not jedi battlefront

not YOUR battlefront

but some individual selected persons battlefront

we are battlefront

thats the game

no originality

• 11 months later...

Archived