Home

Bryar Pistol and Bryar Rifle

Inyri

one thing i kinda thought of just now looking at the pictures is that in the "official" description of he pistol it sais its a cutdown version of the bryar rifle with its barrel shortened and the stock removed...

yet there is no stock on any of the pics (well ive only found one) of the rifle on the net...

maby you should try giving it a stock just for comparison... who knows... might look good...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
It's out then Inryi. Looks amazing, i'm in awe at how well they look in game; and being a very big JK fan it's just great to play Kyle's signature weapon in Kotor. Now all we need is a "Convert Carth To Kyle Mod" & "Convert Bastila Into Jan Ors Mod" and my life shall be complete! :D

omg i love JKII although its taking me forever to figure some things out, right now i on narshadaa and i stuck there

spoiler does jan ors really die?

sorry for going off topic...

Have added the Bryar Pistol (as seen in Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight) and the originating Bryar Rifle to KotOR, which can be purchased from the weapons shop in the Upper City on Taris. Both guns have exactly the same stats... since they're almost exactly the same gun. :p

hate to break it to you also but the game is called Star Wars: Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast

hate to break it to you also but the game is called Star Wars: Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
No, actually it's called Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight just like I said. Jedi Outcast uses a significantly differently styled Bryar pistol.

Because that's not the reference image I was looking at, mainly. ;)

I don't entirely remember the difference between the DF and JK2 versions. The model is actually a mixture of the render from the Essential Guide to Weapons and Tech and the DF2 version -- I hardly ever do anything 100% one way or the other. I like to mix things up.

• 7 years later...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived