Home

[K2] {WIP} Suvam Tan Expansion Pack

EnderWiggin

Well, in April / May of 2007, I created a mod that I titled "The Suvam Tan Mod" which, as some of you probably know, implemented Suvam and his items (sans armor) into K2 after you complete his quest. Well, one of my best reasons for doing a merchant mod is now coming to light - the ability to quickly and easily place my next mod, which I then intended to be new items, into the game by just popping them into his shop.

Well, now that time has come, for I have been doing modeling recently and have decided what I will do for this mod.

This item pack, instead of being random or cheated in, will show up in Suvam's shop and will be completely modeled by me.

It will include some ranged, some melee, and some lightsaber models.

Anyway, I've got a few started, but my first one is completely done. It's probably going to be reedited, because it's a bit rough, especially at the top. Feel free to criticize, but remember, that doesn't mean bash.

I've also included the source pic that I used, it's called the Nova. I believe it's from SW Galaxies. I downloaded it a few months ago and don't remember from where it originated.

Well... The screen is a bad quality due to photobucket... and the one on the right of the pic is cut badly, so it looks weird... anyway..

The second one is a render in max.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/EnderWiggin229/BPB/BPBScreenshotcopy.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/EnderWiggin229/BPB/test.jpg

_EW_

You can afford to add in more detail than that. Go back and round off the edges so it looks a little more like your reference pic. Also according to your reference the blade should get wider toward the top instead of narrower, as you seem to currently have it.

I'm glad to see you working on this again EW. I am sure you have heard about a number of problems with the original release?

Specifically, your use of n_saquesh* - I think I remember it being discussed in the release thread a while back.

Whether or no, I have helped a lot of people get their games to play through by removing that particular file. If you could fix it (2da issue? replacement?) it would be a service to the community.

Nice screens! Keep it up :)

I did remember that singular issue, but as far as i know that was the only one. I did say to all involved that the fix was to remove that file in my release thread.

I felt it was unreasonable to rerelease the entire mod pack for one singular naming error, of the file n_quarren02. I do intend to fix this file in the next version, but thank you for your undue concern.

_EW_

Archived