Home

they put caffine in my decaf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah the burbz, good ole wheaton. well almost. i reside in ghetto ellyn but ya knowww

i personally enjoy the city. except the south side. and the freezing air coming from the lakefront. and the stoplights every five feet. and the pigeons that don't move. and when **** is under construction for 3829170 years. and canal street, specifically when going toward union station from congress...like what the **** is that 180 degree turn bull**** i dont need that

oh and those black guys that play songs on the kfc buckets outside of the art institute and all the touristy people are like ooooh aaaah and i'm like GET OVER IT THEY'RE NOT GOOD AND ITS TOO GODDAM LOUD

other than that, the city is great

oh and those black guys that play songs on the kfc buckets outside of the art institute and all the touristy people are like ooooh aaaah and i'm like GET OVER IT THEY'RE NOT GOOD AND ITS TOO GODDAM LOUD

idunno, i went to some art museum thing, some white kid was playing guitar, i said "freebird" as a joke to my friend kev, the guy actually started playing, and i emptied my wallet into his guitar case without even looking at how much money i had

yeah i've been there

that definitely isn't where the guy was guitarring

but my sister used to go there

it was expensive as dick and she wasnt getting enough credits so she went to harper.

Yeah, I've been there.

That definitely isn't where the guy was guitar-ing,

but my sister used to go there although,

it was expensive as dick and she wasn't getting enough credits so she went to Harper.

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Oh, err,.. actually, I did such thing in back in late 2005. I've sent a picture of my erected John Silver with the girl's hand which did this to some other girl because she wanted it. Also did so in the unbeatable summer of 2006, when I sent a picture of myself completely naked and fully erected to my former ex but not anymore and mother of my children.

Life's totally crazed eh?

^__________________^;;;

Archived