Home

TSL: Attan not talking

Dar

I just hit level 18, up till then Attan would talk anytime I clicked him, now nothing. I can still use him and level him up but he simply won't talk. All the other characters will but not him. Any ideas anyone or does anyone know of a way to reset the conversations so that maybe that will kick him back to talking?

I have the latest patch installed along with the skip peragus, ultimate saber mod, final touch, and hak pad.

Any ideas anyone?

• 3 months later...

Hey, the same thing is happening with me, too. After we escaped Peragus and he told me to go back and check on Kreia, I couldn't talk to him.

Mods installed:

USM, Skip Peragus, the patch, Restore the droid planet

Since the common factor for us is skip peragus and USM, it's probably a conflict between the two that is screwing us up.

i'm going to delete skip peragus now that I'm long past that, and see if it helps.

Hey, the same thing is happening with me, too. After we escaped Peragus and he told me to go back and check on Kreia, I couldn't talk to him.

Mods installed:

USM, Skip Peragus, the patch, Restore the droid planet

Since the common factor for us is skip peragus and USM, it's probably a conflict between the two that is screwing us up.

i'm going to delete skip peragus now that I'm long past that, and see if it helps.

I would think it unlikely that deleting the skip Peragus mod will help if the problem has already occured, though wouldn't hurt to try.

Have you checked both release threads in TUCE for any know compatibilty issues between the two?

Er, you're right. I took the skip Peragus stuff out, but Atton still won't speak to me. I started a new game, and on that file he would... so that means I'm going to have to start over if I want to make him a Jedi, doesn't it?

Ack! The wasted hours! Maybe I'll just wait until Team Gizka finishes before I restart...

Edit: Wait, I got the KOTOR savegame editor. Could someone tell me which switches should have been activated by a LS Female exile with good standing with Kreia and Atton after successfully completing Peragus? I suspect the Skip Peragus Mod didn't hit all the ones that it should have...

Archived