Home

Star Wars NJO: Rise of Darth Caedus---casting call

Finally posted, sorry I didn't earlier, I had to study for some tests, but now I have a week off! Let posting rampage begin! :D

btw, the beacon means Han is in trouble and needs some assistance (must be the old age :xp: ) and you can just go help him or let the bounty hunter (maybe Aito?) rough them up then help him, you can do anything you want with the thugs.

And I got the Huttese words from a Star Wars book I bought a long time ago (but not in a galaxy too far away) : Star Wars :Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide (very handy and geeky) If you want me to post the tranlations just say the word boss

And I got the Huttese words from a Star Wars book I bought a long time ago (but not in a galaxy too far away) : Star Wars :Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide (very handy and geeky) If you want me to post the tranlations just say the word boss

Hey, what a coincidence! I got that book too! It really works... *looks at PK and blushes* So does Wookiepedia. :D

Finally posted, sorry I didn't earlier, I had to study for some tests, but now I have a week off! Let posting rampage begin! :D

btw, the beacon means Han is in trouble and needs some assistance (must be the old age :xp: ) and you can just go help him or let the bounty hunter (maybe Aito?) rough them up then help him, you can do anything you want with the thugs.

welcome back then :) like PK said, no needs for translation. thanks for your efforts anyway.

BTW, who knows why Black Knight of Keno is no longer posting?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived