Home

[WIP]Etalosi Prime

Darth Xander

Thanks, I have encountered a strange problem. Whiel I wait for SS's tut I have used the dantooine door mdl and renamed it to it uses teh new tex etc and I have added teh new entry to genericdoors.2da but the wierd thing is. My pc can walk through the door; at first I thought it might have been the dwk then I thoguht it was teh faction. Any ideas people?

Thanks

~DX

EDIT: Another Question, whta is the name of teh dwk that belongs to dor_lda03?

There are three different Door Walkmeshes for all doors. One for closed, one for opening, one for fully open. Then names of the ones for the Dantooine 03 door are dor_LDA030.dwk,d or_LDA031.dwk, and dor_LDA032.dwk. You should change the model name to have a different 3 letter planet name, (in your case you could name the .dwk's dor_LEP010.dwk, dor_LEP011.dwk, and dor_LEP012.dwk) you need to assign the 30 to the 10, the 31 to the 11, etc. Your door model name would need to be dor_LEP01. You won't have a problem now. And about that tute, you don't have to wait anymore! I'm posting it in less than a minute.

Heres the next question, you know the door that Belaya stands on the other side of? Well I need to know which utd is it? Because the plan is that that door will be "static" and non-interactable. But to do that I need to know whioch utd it is. So what is teh name of the utd in question?

Thanks SS

~DX

Archived