Home

Urban Death

I greatly apologize for the lack of update. I got several new games over the past few days and needed time to break them in

Minus 52 and COUNTING...

Once upon a time you dressed so fine

You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didnt you?

Peopled call, say, beware doll, youre bound to fall

You thought they were all kiddin you

Like a rolling stone - Bob Dylan

Arch ducked under a coming lightsaber. He instantly took the dark jedi's arm and pushed it in the opposite way. Arch waited until he heard the bone shatter as he threw the dark jedi at another one. The Dark jedi stumbled under the weight of the one with the broken arm. Arch quickly gunslinged his blaster pistol into his hand and aimed it at both of them.

"Glad you messed with me?" He asked as he squinted at both of them. Arch motioned to the door as the two dark jedi ran out of the room. Snowy slowly got up and walked over to Arch

"Arch that was amazing. How did you do that?" She asked breathlessly.

"I... I don't know." Arch said sighing as he placed his pistol back into his trench coat pocket.

"We... we don't know what happened. We were ordered to come down here and these... things came at us. I was told with Genie to go and get help. However I was caught by these *******s to lure you here." She shuddered as she spoke.

"Get back to the surface as quickly as you can." Arch said motioning to the door.

"What are you going to do Arch? I heard Dar-Resh calling one of those monsters a Tarentatek or something." Arch shuddered as he heard this. He remembered that book he read in the CBLE library. About how a true jedi could kill a Tarentatek.

"I think I have an idea." Arch said picking up the fallen rifle from before. It was still far to long for him.

"What are you talking about?" Snowy questioned curiously.

Arch ignited his lightsaber and set it down on the stock of the rifle. Instantly he sliced right through it. The now smaller Czerka hunting rifle was sawed off and was little longer then his pistol. Arch smiled as he gunslinged his rifled around his finger.

"I'll be fine." He said amused as he walked down the chamber opposite him. He could now hold both his blaster pistol and the sawed off akimbo style. It amused him greatly to see what his first obstical was.

Arch watched as Drustale Arms was attacking what appeared to be fighting a dark black dog. Apparently the dog gained the upper hand on Drustale arms and brought him to the ground. Arch readied his aim with the rifle and fired. Hitting the dog and knocking it off of him.

"Thanks man." He said getting up. "I knew having some mixed up sith lord would do us good."

"You can save it Arms. Just get out of here now." He said pointing towards the back way.

"Alright." Arch looked around to see where the black dog could be, but seemingly enough it disappeared. "Where in hell?" Arch said slowly. Then he turned around at Drustale Arms walking back.

"Wait!" Arch called to him. But it was to late. The dog had jumped at him from the shadows. Arch watched in horror as once Drustale Arms went down the dog ripped his throat out. The young hotshot was now cut down in his prime.

Arch felt a burst of free anger take him. Arch dived for the demonic hound. Ripping him off the human corpse. Arch throttled the dog, bringing it's head towards a large stone.

"You like biting things huh? Well lets see you bite this." Arch said as he slammed the dog's head onto the rock. Holding it's head properly Arch laughed as he mashed the dog's brains into the sharp jagged rock. Only stopping when he couldn't sense any force radiating off it

Arch wiped himself off and walked over to Drustale Arms. He had a blank expression on his face. Blood trickled down from his mouth. But this was nothing compared to the large gaping wound in his neck.

"I'll show those Shock guys who they were messing with, Arms once I get everyone out of here." He said slowly as he turned around and looked around the chamber.

There was a massive lighting problem in this chamber. The light from the previous room was almost non-existent. The entire other side of the chamber was swallowed in shadow.

"Well lets hope the force can shine my way though." Arch whispered as he walked into the shadowy darkness

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived