Home

[W.I.P.] [K1] URM (Ultimate Ranged Mod)

Sithspecter

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I present to you the Tach Gun (of doom):

kotor0004cpu0.png

Description: "Poachers on Kashyyyk have wanted revenge on conservatists, such as Jolee, in the past; They therefore made the ammo of this gun to be the target of their poaching: Tachs.

However, in negotiations to Kashyyyk, the Jedi have tried to make the poachers rid themselves of these guns. Obviously, they were never successful in doing so."

Gizka Fight Anybody??

No offense, DX, but the Gizka gun was my idea, and I'd appreciate it if I could do it please.

Let's see, I'm probably going to make a lot of new models, but I suck at texturing, but I'm getting better, and I'll try to crank out one model a week.

Have you thought about having guns simulate various force powers?

Like Force Storm or Lightning and Force Wave?

I can make the guns LOOK like they're doing the force powers, but at the moment, all they will do is fire.

Guys, I have officially cracked the on-hit model! I can make all kinds of crap now! When a gizka hits somebody, I can make it literally explode into a pile of goo. Here's my rocket launcher with ehahahaI_Have_Exploding_Rockets.jpgxploding rockets!

Greaaaaaaaaaatt stuff SS !

:p looks like your cracking stuff each month.

First doors, now the guns :D

Nice, really nice.

No offense, DX, but the Gizka gun was my idea, and I'd appreciate it if I could do it please.

Let's see, I'm probably going to make a lot of new models, but I suck at texturing, but I'm getting better, and I'll try to crank out one model a week.

I can make the guns LOOK like they're doing the force powers, but at the moment, all they will do is fire.

Of course, I just wanted t post a screenie :xp:

Thanks Quanon! I think the guns are finally finished, I can edit the muzzleflash, the ammo, and the collision model. But the collision model is just a new damagetype, a nuclear vibroblade or lightsaber is possible, one that will cause giant explosions!

At last I'll be able to do my Minigun with many laser flashes, ow boy :p

Archived