Home

[W.I.P.] [K1] URM (Ultimate Ranged Mod)

Sithspecter

Ok, I thought it would be next-to-impossible to put the gun underhand, but I wanted to know....

Anyway, heres some screenies of the 3 firing modes (rapidfire, power, and sniper), and examples of how I understand it to be.

Ok, theres a quad? rocket launcher, and for Rapid Fire, the missles would come out like this:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
04f3acab809c280d15b035cd32cf9504ffacb294.png

But end up like this:

Show spoiler
5d413004e1ff8b8b9a6a75505c076457993d1071.png

Or this:

Show spoiler
413f87595d6c4dec2f6e879458a6a0cb096c2f41.png

Power Shot, they would come out in one bunch and stay like that:

Show spoiler

However, for Sniper Shot, only one rocket would be fired, very precisely:

Show spoiler
95db4e94a9d471b936327c7f074b8e96c7c0d0cf.png

Hope any of these help! :):thmbup1:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course! It wouldn't be cool at all without it!

Woohoo!

Ok, I thought it would be next-to-impossible to put the gun underhand, but I wanted to know....

Anyway, heres some screenies of the 3 firing modes (rapidfire, power, and sniper), and examples of how I understand it to be.

Ok, theres a quad? rocket launcher, and for Rapid Fire, the missles would come out like this:

Show spoiler

Rapid Fire has no unique model, it shots in the same way as normal/sniper shot, only faster, and more bullets.

But end up like this:

Show spoiler
5d413004e1ff8b8b9a6a75505c076457993d1071.png
Sadly there's no way of manipulating the way the projectiles fly.

Or this:

Show spoiler
413f87595d6c4dec2f6e879458a6a0cb096c2f41.png

Same as abow.

Power Shot, they would come out in one bunch and stay like that:

Show spoiler

Power Shot has an unique model, this could be done with altering the bullet model, but it would be extremly hard.

However, for Sniper Shot, only one rocket would be fired, very precisely:

Show spoiler
95db4e94a9d471b936327c7f074b8e96c7c0d0cf.png

Could be done, but would be, as abow, pretty hard.

Hope any of these help! :):thmbup1:

I love your ideas, but sadly most of them can't be done until someone finds out how to alter some of the not editable things in the 2da and main game files (making an unique model for RF and altering the way the bullets fly.)

Well, what I was thinking of is that the first pic is what they all look like when the exit the rocket (except for the Sniper), the only difference is that the Rapid Fire splits up, and Power Shot stays together.

On another note, good textures SS!!!

I would really like some weapons like that in-game!

You might want to ask BrianWee20 about holding the chaingun from the top. He has made a Z-6 rotary blaster for kotor (Clone Wars gun), and it is held from the top. You could possibly PM him about how he managed to do that.

*I can also understand that you CAN make it possible to hold from the top, but would take a really long time*

In addition, when are you going to make some of the models accesible by the public? (That might help if your comp crashes)

You might want to ask BrianWee20 about holding the chaingun from the top. He has made a Z-6 rotary blaster for kotor (Clone Wars gun), and it is held from the top. You could possibly PM him about how he managed to do that.

*I can also understand that you CAN make it possible to hold from the top, but would take a really long time*

In addition, when are you going to make some of the models accesible by the public? (That might help if your comp crashes)

The problem is not getting the player to hold the minigun from the top, I can just move it down a little, the problem is getting it to took good. The animations just are not designed for it. I have experimented on other models with it, and some people think that it looks bad.

Once I'm done with all the models, they will be realeased as the whole mod, and I have a 750 gig external hard drive for backup purposes. :)

All that I can do about the shot is assign a different model for the shot, so I am unable to control the rockets to do what your pictures indicate. But they are excellent ideas and I wish I could implement them!

Here is the textured gun.

minigun04.jpg

minigun05.jpg

minigun06.jpg

minigun07.jpg

First Usain Bolt sets new World Record with 9.58 and now this!

You've totally made my weekend!

Well, for flames youd either need a special muzzleflash, (SS knows what I mean) or a pretty long bullet model, because it shouldn't look like your shooting with balls, aand the Kotor flame model is unusable for this kind of model, because it's too slow, but a ammunitiontype bullet only exists for a time not longer than 1,5 seconds.

Exception: Not hitting projectiles in the desert of Tatooine. They can exist veeeery long.

T-21 turned flamethrower? Kinky.

Most of that first one originated with the M2 flamethrower, actually. If I wanted to base a flamethrower off of the Lewis Gun (T-21), it would be much bigger. :p

Although, coincidentally, the Lewis Gun is where I got the idea for the grip on the one I just posted.

And the second one reminds me of certain orange blaster from Onderon museum.

Hmm, hadn't noticed that.

You have to admit, though, that the skin on this one is waaay better than that museum blaster. :D

Archived