Home

TSL Reskin of Mandalore

Lucied

Well all I was trying to say is the way you've got it now seems unnatural -- I don't think an armorsmith would do it like that. What you might want to do is remove the embossing (or whatever it is) on the shoulder plates and then add it.

I mentioned the shoulders because, well... it seems to have worked for Boba Fett. :p

Hehe, well here it is on the shoulders; if you look at the left hand side of the logo it gets slightly chopped off, and is means I can't place the logo righ in the middle of the shoulder which is what I would want to do. Anyways, without further ado;

mandlogo.jpg

If you can wait until this evening (tomorrow afternoon at the latest) I will use my super technical skills to (a) see why that happens, and (b) find you a work-around. It's probably just a sloppy UV map.

I can indeed wait, and that would be fantastic if you don't mind, no need to rush yourself tho, I'm the patient type and realise people have more going on in their lives than KotOR. But any help you can give on that side of things would be appritated as mapping/modelling is beyond my skills,

I think the UV map is abit sloppy in places, the top of mandalores head was abit box like. Here was my test run, (how I work out where everything in the kotor textures goes)... Well I would show you but my band width has run out, tho if you want a laugh I can send you my vandalism of Mandy's .tga.

Edit test alternate link; http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2319318110077830364KnBKHK

Edit test alternate link 2;

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2775311180077830364XJlunF

like i sed before is it possible to give him a cloak of some sorth like the comic mandalore has.?

Repeating yourself in a thread is also spam, let alone the fact that your question has already been answered above, rest of warning continued below. -RH

like i sed before is it possible to give him a cloak of some sorth like the comic mandalore has.?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2440947&postcount=20 With me keep an eye out for edits, i try too keep my own spammy posts down ;)

oh i am sorry didnt notice :D

so hows the work coming otherwise..?

No new progress on this to report, waiting for Lucied to let me know what he would like changed, been working on another project so far today.

oh i am sorry didnt notice :D

so hows the work coming otherwise..?

memarik, as the last post was less than an hour ago this post is simple +1 post spam (as are your others that recieved edits in this thread) and will not be tolerated. Your chatty posting habits will get you into trouble around here if you continue these kinds of useless posts, I have tried to advise you in the past (whilst warning other people) but I see I was ignored, you have been involved in a couple issues today and so you are getting your first warning in this thread for these 3 posts. Not to mention the event in this thread. (tk102's warning to all involved is post #17), and your warning from Jae Onasi here.

Holwan Labs and its subforums are not the place to 'chat' or try to inflate your post count. Our Forum Rules, please read them again. Also note that we nerf post counts to 0 for spam offenders. Consider yourself warned. -RH

• 4 weeks later...

Archived