Home

TSL Reskin of Mandalore

Lucied

hi everyone i was wondering is anybody would be willing to do a reskin for me of mandalore

i was hopeing a reskin just like

Mandalore the Indomitable

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/61/Mandalore.jpg

this is what he looks like i was hopeing the metalic look of mandalore could be removed and look more of a tarnished red witch some of those designs if anybody is willing i will send more pictures

Well, here is the 'skeleton' for the helmet that I have done so far (the helmet is both the most difficult bit and perhaps the most vital to get right in terms of look. Below is the skeleton picture in game, it needs to be coloured, but is the mask what you were looking for Lucied? Let me kno as can change things as you would like :)

EDIT: Removed code incase any 56kers were looking around.

http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/23417/MandyCandy.jpg

i like it its pretty good ,ike i said the main thing for me it i was hoping for the chrone effect to be removed if at all possible, every other mandalore has had battle worn blood red armor, how did he get this random chrome armor

i like it its pretty good ,ike i said the main thing for me it i was hoping for the chrone effect to be removed if at all possible, every other mandalore has had battle worn blood red armor, how did he get this random chrome armor

Hehe, the Chrome shall be going :) I was awaiting approval for the mask before I continue, in the pictures he seems to be Red with outlines of yelow and a very black/brown armour plates... proceeding...

Awesome, Brittish Mandalore!

Honestly though, it looks good. Can you PM me when you're done?

Hehe, yeah will do, I'll send it to KotOR files, so will send you the link. :)

EDIT:

Update; finished for the night, here is where I'm upto... need to finish the gold bit and add under texture to bring it out more. I'm not totally happy with the top of the mask, but Mandy's head is strange and the top segment doesn;t seem to be properly texture, if the mask goes higher it goes all funny and turns square unfortunatly.

EDIT: (remove code for 56kers) http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/23427/MandyCandy2.jpg

Here the latest body shot, I've been expermienting with the worn look, the problem is the game mirrors the other half of the body, so any worn look ends up being symetrical, although the legs are slightly different as there are two different leg pads, I will also add the Mandalorian emblem either to the side of the helmet or the breast plate.

Mandyfullbodyca.jpg

Maybe you could add some shine to the gold parts?

Yeah, I'll hava play with Alpha Channels when I finish.

He looks like a strawberry banana smoothie, so definitely get some alpha-ing going.

In fact the yellow bits might look good as kind of a bronze/gold rather than bright yellow.

(And hey, smaller pics -- you don't need 1600 x 1200 for what you're showing, and us poor saps at work with our low-resolution monitors have trouble seeing all of what you're showing!)

He looks like a strawberry banana smoothie, so definitely get some alpha-ing going.

Haha, will do havent started yet; not totally happy with the overall skin yet; considering changing the black under ribs for a different texture.

In fact the yellow bits might look good as kind of a bronze/gold rather than bright yellow.

To be honest Gold was more the look I was aiming for will have more of a play with colours to try and improve the Gold bits.

(And hey, smaller pics -- you don't need 1600 x 1200 for what you're showing, and us poor saps at work with our low-resolution monitors have trouble seeing all of what you're showing!)

Sorry had forgotten to scale down the screenshot in photoshop.

What's up with the red ''blood splatters'' on his jumpsuit?

every other mandalore has had battle worn blood red armor, how did he get this random chrome armor

Theyre rust textures looks alright ingame (looks very good in photoshop, not that, that really matters), but I'm aiming for a worn look, battle hardned look, will darkend the reds of soon, not started playing with the alpha channels yet.

Edit: Right Lucied, here is the latest screen shot, let me know what you would like changed, I've put the original 'shine' (alpha channels back on), but can do what you like with them.

Mandycandyshine.jpg

starts to look great ! ! ! it would look more asome whit a cloak :D

but i think it is impossible right..?

With current modding techniques c'est impossible.

That already looks so much better than the original skin for mandalore.
Thank you, it has taken ages so far :)

I'm not liking the placement of the Mandalorian logo on the helmet -- it just shouts "I put it here cuz I could" and doesn't seem like it really fits. I'd say maybe the shoulders or forearms?

Haha, well it was more a matter of conveniance than anything else, my preferance was to stick in on the breast plate, but only have it on one side, but that's not possible with this skin, I did experiment with it on the shoulder but proved awkward because of the way the shoulders work on Mandalore, will look into moving it there tho. :)

Archived