Home

More Jedi (At the Council)

Lord2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the comics say anything about who was on the High Council at that time?

I just looked and found out the following from here:

Many of the Councilors at Dantooine were on the High Council.

I'm taking Wookieepedia's word for it since only canon material is allowed on its' site...or so they say.

@Topic: I'm still fixing their coordinates in front of the empty chairs.

Update: I'm testing one last set of coordinates; Afterwards, I'm going after the dialog & cameras attached to it.

Assuming the worst, I should be done by the end of this week.

EDIT: I fixed the coordinates and Orientations; Now, on to the dialog.

For the dialogue, you could have a 'Master X: deceased, killed on Katarr', 'Master Y: deceased, killed on...' You get the idea ;) that way you would explain why the Exile is only going to see Vrook et al... Perhaps you could have your female twilek Master comment that Vandar would be most displeased with the verdict or some such.

There's Master Zhar, Master Dorak, Master Vandar and four custom-skinned characters:

• A Female Twi'lek (Master Aria) -reskin of the blue female Twilek
  • A Human Male (Master Kortu) - reskin of Deadeye
  • A Male Devaronian (Master Minn) -reskin of Devaronian
  • A Human Female (Master Ora) -reskin of Shaleena

I just played through the cutscene (without adding the new dialog). I apparently was wrong in my coordinates for the chairs (the new Council members aren't sitting on the chairs all the way)...Could someone PM me the coordinates from right in front of the soon to-be-filled chairs? (I do have the Orientation set correctly, however.)

EDIT: @Below -I used something similiar to that...but I was off by a little bit.

add a sullastun and duros

like i sed back at the ithorian exile request area.. SuperSaiyanZolo it is impossible to cut heads from fullbody models.. :(

Thanks memarik.

Another thing that never really made sense to me is that when the exile activates 'her' saber, the council doesn't react to it.

Seeing a couple of jedi behind 'her' activate their saber when 'she' does would be nice.

well your welcome Danyael27 :D

yeah i wonder the same about the react thing..

but maeby they didnt react cos they ''sensed'' the exiles intentions :D

EDIT: but back whit the whole jedi council thing.. is it possible to add the extra jedi npc as holograms to the council as in episode III cos it was like in the end of the mandalorian war so meny jedis would be in still on the old battlefields or investigatin revans intentions.. how does that sound..?

:devsmoke:

I don't know about that,

EDIT: but back whit the whole jedi council thing.. is it possible to add the extra jedi npc as holograms to the council as in episode III cos it was like in the end of the mandalorian war so meny jedis would be in still on the old battlefields or investigatin revans intentions.. how does that sound..?

It's probably very do-able, but it might seem a little weird if you don't know why the holographic masters would be there. Would you edit the dialog to say something about the masters out on the battlefields or investigating revan?

It's probably very do-able, but it might seem a little weird if you don't know why the holographic masters would be there. Would you edit the dialog to say something about the masters out on the battlefields or investigating revan?

well could you add a dialog or a text at the beginning of the exile video tape telling about why they are holocron jedis or telling it at the read-me i think peoples got immagination when coming to playing.. :D

the holo jedis would totally rock !! ! ! :D

The other problem is that most of the holograms in K2 are hideous. :p

Oh, and I figure I should mention this...after I added other NPCs, the game crashed when I tried to exit the cutscene.

Huh...My version works, including my modified script, other than trying to add lines to the dialog file. If I had a way to fix the dialog editor, then I could release my after adding the background Jedi.

Archived