Home

Carth's Unexplained Dissapearance.

Darth Xander

Hey people, I have a problem. I have started K1 over with only BoS, Korriban Workbench, Korriban Crystal caves and my own lightsaber installed.

And I am still on Taris and I have just finished fighting Bendak Starkiller and I have collected the bounty only to realise that Carth has just "left" my party.

I can't get him back. I have tried attaching his join party scripts to some dlgs I have encountered yet but that doesn't work! Any ideas?

It didn't I'll just have to wait until I get to Dantooine because then I get him back. Just so long as he or his dialog isn't needed from where i am I am now (sewers) and Dantooine I'll be ok.

When it happened to me, he returns when you all meet back at the hideout after the swoop race.

If you're brave enough for GFF editing, you could try the following:

In windows explorer, locate the savegame in which Carth is missing. Using KGFF, open up PARTYTABLE.res.

22779302ju1.gif

No guarantees that will fix it, but it's the first thing I'd try if I was in your position.

If you're brave enough for GFF editing, you could try the following:

In windows explorer, locate the savegame in which Carth is missing. Using KGFF, open up PARTYTABLE.res.

snip : )

No guarantees that will fix it, but it's the first thing I'd try if I was in your position.

Wow. Reminisce.

Remember when it was all gff editing?

[Old Man]"These young folk today have it so good. When I was a kid...." [/Old Man]

And remember DLGEdit? That was one of my favorite programs, even if there were alot of numbers to press. Wow. Good times.

_EW_

Archived