Home

Monkey Island guitar

Minnie_Goodsoup

I don't know how to begin this thread without making it look like some kind of lame publicity, so I'll just paste a link and let you decide wether it was worth seeing this or I should be banned immediately ;-P

http://cgi.ebay.es/MONKEY-ISLAND-GUITAR-guitarra-Monkey-Island_W0QQitemZ180228534927QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this yesterday as well, very very cool stuff :)

I sorta blends two loves of mine together, i wish i had a the cash to put a bid in.

I think the reactions would be funny, your at a party and you pull out this guitar and when people start asking about the picture you can pull a "Gather 'round Children", start strumming the MI theme and say "well this be a story of a man named Guybrish Threepwood, and he wanted to be a pirate" :p Good times :)

Anybody who stays afterward surely is worth at least conversing with more :p

I saw this yesterday as well, very very cool stuff :)

I sorta blends two loves of mine together, i wish i had a the cash to put a bid in.

I think the reactions would be funny, your at a party and you pull out this guitar and when people start asking about the picture you can pull a "Gather 'round Children", start strumming the MI theme and say "well this be a story of a man named Guybrish Threepwood, and he wanted to be a pirate" :p Good times :)

Anybody who stays afterward surely is worth at least conversing with more :p

Hahahaha, you're right! I should have advertised it as something to ensure good conversations :lol:

Archived