Home

Sith Lord Lightsaber Mod Idea

Darth Visillius

Sadly, you are right about the Terentateks. But I don't agree about the dark Jedi. If there were dark Jedi in the tomb, then why wouldn't they claim to treasures for themselves. I think the "human" element should be excluded. Maybe a lot of leveled beasts would be challenging enough to pass my time. I mean that.....a lot of beasts. It would explain why the powerful sith students didn't explore the ruins any further than they did.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been awhile, but I think that Tulak Hords (?) tomb is the one with all the Robots, instead of having them all as mark 1-3 they make them them harder and much deadlier mark 6 series, and level them up. That's efficient, adds a challange, and would explain why the little kiddies stayed out of the tombs they knew they were to weak to fight through.

I never said he didn't. He had one of the bulky ones with a battery pack. He would not have needed it against the primitive sith so he wouldn't have used it. It would have fallen into disrepair and eventually scrapped. Then he would adopt a more compact easier to use energy sword. simular to the ones Sadow and Kresh used against each other after Ragnos' death.

I remember reading somewhere, that lightsabers weren't common amongst the Sith until the Hyperspace war, about 1,000 years before KOTOR. Ajunta Pall, if i remember correctly, lived about 1000 before that war?

That, and as Erronis says about the primitive lightsabers, would probably be a reason why the Sith Lords don't have lightsabers in their tombs.

I could kind of understand having one for Tulak Hord, but I think that when he died (or was killed), someone probably took it, hoping to match his expertise.

Just my two cents, anyway.

The picture of Adjunta Pall is from "The Essential Guide to the Force." It's canon. And in that picture, you can see the battery pack attached to his belt. Since nothing before the Great Hyperspace War has been written in any official capacity, Everything about Adjuna pall's lightsaber is just conjecture on my part.

Kaine: I think that if anyone would have taken Hord's lightsaber, they would also have taken his crappy mask and the saber crystals he left behind. Actually, now that I think about it, he was one of the Jedi that was exiled after the Hundred Year Darkness. So his lightsaber may have shared the same fate as Adjunta's. Wow, Bioware packed a suprising amount of historical detail into this game.

Right, this is all fascinating, but can we keep the discussion on the actual mod itself? Good that you want to go for historical accuracy and what not, but please, keep it relevant to the forum it's in, please.

Thanks.

You just got pwned.

If you guys actually want this done, then I'll do it. It won't take too long, and it won't be too hard either. :) ((just don't expect any new hilt or anything))

haha, apparently the mod idea was just, if so many people want to back it.

Thanks for that.

Anyways, I had another suggestion, (mind you I'm ignorant when it comes to star wars history) I personally think it would be cool if Tulak had TWO sabers, one of normal size and the other a short saber (they balance better for dual wielders)

Anyways, I just thought that since a lot of people in random fantasy of the blademaster persuasion dual wielded that it would be fitting.

Just a suggestion.

Of course we can... granted, my Star Wars history ain't too good either, but the modders who make this or want to make this are at the mercy of the original dude's idea for anything. Uhhh... wait, I'm not sure what I just said, but whatever... you probably know.

Ok guys, it's working perfectly (or at least I think it is, I haven't gone all the way to Korriban yet, but I cheated the sabers in-game and it was working perfect) You can get it off of my website (which will be up and running pretty soon... I'll have the link in my sig when I got it running. :))

Archived