Home

I am thinkng about come to SWG

samillence

Hello all Samillence here and I am a noob to this awesome forum. I am thinking about coming to SWG and I would like to know a few things. 1. I keep hearing the SWG is dead. Is that true? 2. Can any one plz help me on were to start and which server has alot of helpful players?

Thanks in advanced

Samillence

Some servers are dead, but the game itself is not.

As for the server, it really depends on what you want to do. If you want to fly a lot, Starsider I hear has a great space community. I personally like my server of Flurry, but then I've been on it for a while. I know Flurry is very helpful for new players, bt even some of the "dead servers" have a really helpful community. If you are generally on at odd times, you might consider Euro-servers. I hear Euro Chimera is a good server.

although I first went on it near the Start, I am only 6 months back into it, and haven't got half the knowledge or experience as some of these guys, but I agree with Tommy, starsider has a great space community I have an Imp Pilot/Trader on that server, but my main Jedi is on Chilastra which is packed with users ATM, I was in Mos Eisley last night and there must of been 40 people just in the Cantina, and another 15-20 in the Space port.

yeah i'm on starsider too. I mainly do imperial stuff. been having fun doing the imperial theme park missions. need to get back in space to complete my ace pilot..i'm 4 boxes away..... oh yeah i also bounty hunt, but i refuse to same-faction hunt.

Well if you are in Oz, you might think about one of the Euro servers, Of course on my server we have a few Aussies. Several in our guild. I work odd hours, so I spend more time with the Aussies in the guild

Patches are huge from teh start, but it'll get better.

Reason why I asked is because I am going to do the whole digital download of the complete online saga and I have a caped download limit. When I go over that download limit my speed gets shaped if you know what I mean. All so there going to charge me going to charge me $39 a month Australian. The game is only $22 Australian and I asked for the station all acess pass which is only $17 Australian. Will I be charged the $39 a month or will I be charged $17 a month after I payed the $39?

Reason why I asked is because I am going to do the whole digital download of the complete online saga and I have a caped download limit. When I go over that download limit my speed gets shaped if you know what I mean. All so there going to charge me going to charge me $39 a month Australian. The game is only $22 Australian and I asked for the station all acess pass which is only $17 Australian. Will I be charged the $39 a month or will I be charged $17 a month after I payed the $39?

Should only be the station pass fee after that. I think it's only the $17 a month.

Yeah your right Tommy. I was looking at the monthly subscription cost and talk about expensive $23 Australian a month. I think I will track down some of the pre-paid game cards. Thanks for the help Tommy I dont know when I will be online with the game but I will keep you all posted.

chapter 9: the fury of exar kun

I know we're up to chapter 9. But I am talking about what chapters dose the installation dvd installs before I update the game.

Well I am going to make 2 toons on 2 servers. I will update this post with the name. The servers are going to be Flurry and Shadowfire.

I know we're up to chapter 9. But I am talking about what chapters dose the installation dvd installs before I update the game.

Well I am going to make 2 toons on 2 servers. I will update this post with the name. The servers are going to be Flurry and Shadowfire.

Cool when you get in to game on Flurry, look me up. I'll help you out as best I can.

Vadarios

Yay another person coming to flurry! well Hello There! add me i'm called shadoy alpha on flurry, i'm always up for a laff or 2, i cn help you with legacy, and i have a CL 90 alt called Johnny-Kash, he's ent of corse! i'll give u loads of free buffs!!! i'm a good guy, well i'm imp yeh well see ya and may the force be with you

Archived