Home

HK a Pacifist?

Its a package you can by ingame, I think I bought it on Naa Shadaa... You install it

HK goes all lovey dovey, and you immediatly un-install it as he's so annoying.

Its quite amusing... you should try it out if you have the chance, or KSE it into your inventory.

How did you get past the HK-50 on Peragus without killing him? I thought that you had to in order to advance the plot.

The Pacifist Package does not come into play until much later in the game.

You buy it from the Rodian merchant on Nar Shaddaa after completing her "new Trade Routes" quest.

And no, it isn't a mod.

EDIT: Ah, I see that some others jumped on this question as well.

Not sure, but the blasted thing wouldn't die! So I ran up the stairs and moved on into the harbinger.

Speaking of the rodian merchant, never been able to properly complete her quest. I always get sidetracked. Oh well. Explains why I never heard of it. Any particular scenes where the pacifist side of HK is funny? Incidentally, nice fast replies!

Not sure, but the blasted thing wouldn't die! So I ran up the stairs and moved on into the harbinger.

Speaking of the rodian merchant, never been able to properly complete her quest. I always get sidetracked. Oh well. Explains why I never heard of it. Any particular scenes where the pacifist side of HK is funny? Incidentally, nice fast replies!

It doesn't stay in long enough to be in many scenes; so it has one scene with HK making a few funny comments then the PC saying; 'Right thats enough, its coming out' or words to that effect.

Archived