Home

Smallville

PR-0927

Alright, before any of you cringe, I was just wondering if any of you guys watch this show. About halfway through my senior year, I gained respect for the show after seeing a few episodes (before that I ridiculed one of my friends who insisted upon watching it and would drop anything and run home to not miss an episode). My brother and sister were watching it before me and kind of got me hooked to it (which is sad, considering I'm 18 now, and they are both in middle school).

But during the summer I borrowed every season and watched the show in order (every episode). Websites like TV-Links and stuff helped too of course.

Just wondering if anyone had been following the current season and what they thought of this last episode?

And I have no idea why I'm posting about this here, but since it's the off-topic forum, might as well, right?

And you guys know me randomness enough by now. Maybe?

And I must say, Lex Luthor was a kickass man until around the end of the fourth season, when he became the ******* extrordanaire. I actually found myself to be very similar to the dude.

- PR-0927

I got tired of ye olde' "I love Lana but I'm too much of a wuss to say anything to her".

It was mind numbing.

Haha, yeah, that got old, but now in the show he's WAY past that stage.

MrWally, if you do want to get into it, might I suggest OVGuide?

- PR-0927

I actually found myself to be very similar to the dude.

you are the villian of your story? O_O

and I'm glad Lana got in that state that Brainiac put her in. Kristin gets to leave for the last few eps of smallville to film Street Fighter, we don't get to see Lana anymore or very little of her. win-win situation!

you are the villian of your story? O_O

and I'm glad Lana got in that state that Brainiac put her in. Kristin gets to leave for the last few eps of smallville to film Street Fighter, we don't get to see Lana anymore or very little of her. win-win situation!

Haha, no-no, I mean I find myself similar to Lex when he was not a meanie. Although, I am a meanie.

And if I have a twin, I think I'm the evil one.

:p

As for Lana, yeah, her last episode was the one you mentioned - she will only be back for guest appearances in the next season (which has been confirmed).

But this last episode was...awesome.

- PR-0927

Archived