Home

Lonna Vash 1.2 Restoration mod

Archonon

I'm hoping to find someone who knows about this mod as the author has no contact info.

I recently downloaded the Vash 1.2 mod made by Sikon and everything worked perfectly until I finished my meeting with Vash. After the final cutscene plays and I reappear outside the Shyrack cave, I can't move in any direction because it simply takes me inside the cave again.

Inside the cave itself I can move around but the tomb is sealed up again. I can exit the tomb and if I separate my companions, I can move them freely away from the cave's entrance, but as soon as my PC steps forward I reenter the cave again.

Anybody know of a fix for this? I know it's unlikely but thought the mod was pretty cool and would like to keep it if there's a workaround available.

Thanks

I'm hoping to find someone who knows about this mod as the author has no contact info.

I recently downloaded the Vash 1.2 mod made by Sikon and everything worked perfectly until I finished my meeting with Vash. After the final cutscene plays and I reappear outside the Shyrack cave, I can't move in any direction because it simply takes me inside the cave again.

Inside the cave itself I can move around but the tomb is sealed up again. I can exit the tomb and if I separate my companions, I can move them freely away from the cave's entrance, but as soon as my PC steps forward I reenter the cave again.

Anybody know of a fix for this? I know it's unlikely but thought the mod was pretty cool and would like to keep it if there's a workaround available.

Thanks

What other mods have you got installed? I've never heard of this problem for the mod before, so it must be something unique to your game...

I have the Ultimate Lightsaber Mod, Movie Robes, several restoration and bug fixes and the Coruscant mod.

Reading the changelog the author stated messing around with the cave's entrance a bit I think, perhaps the trigger was moved for some reason and it's no longer behind the PC when outside the cave but in front. Stupidly I didn't exit the cave before going through it, the problem might have been there all along as far as I know.

There was mention of a previous bug which made the PC become stuck in the tomb, perhaps related? Although this was specifically down in Nadd's tomb.

As soon as I removed the Kor modules the mod brings I loaded up the save in the exact spot where I was stuck and could move again without any problems, so unless it's a conflict with a mod then it's something in the modded Korriban module itself like an accidentally moved trigger or something.

I have the Ultimate Lightsaber Mod, Movie Robes, several restoration and bug fixes and the Coruscant mod.

Reading the changelog the author stated messing around with the cave's entrance a bit I think, perhaps the trigger was moved for some reason and it's no longer behind the PC when outside the cave but in front. Stupidly I didn't exit the cave before going through it, the problem might have been there all along as far as I know.

There was mention of a previous bug which made the PC become stuck in the tomb, perhaps related? Although this was specifically down in Nadd's tomb.

As soon as I removed the Kor modules the mod brings I loaded up the save in the exact spot where I was stuck and could move again without any problems, so unless it's a conflict with a mod then it's something in the modded Korriban module itself like an accidentally moved trigger or something.

I've personally never had any problems with it, and it is one of the most proffesionally done mods around. TSL does have the disadvantage of being a rather buggy game. Possibility of USM or restoration fixes IMHO, I don't think the others would interfere. Affraid its the old, take one mod out, see if it works kind of testing that is all I can suggest.

I've seen people having different results with the mod, the comments on k2files at least (Where I got it from) lists everything from invisible models to dialogue not playing. I didn't experience any problems at all until I tried leaving the cave after the trial but like I said, could have been there all along.

The only thing I had to merge was the journal entry into the global.jrl. Oh well I know this thread will fade into obscurity soon so I'll check it out over the next few days and see if anyone else had a different experience which might be helpful.

I guess I'll have to not use the mod or have to remove the kor modules until I exit the cave and then put them back in at a safe distance which would just suck. :(

Thanks jonathan

I've seen people having different results with the mod, the comments on k2files at least (Where I got it from) lists everything from invisible models to dialogue not playing. I didn't experience any problems at all until I tried leaving the cave after the trial but like I said, could have been there all along.

The only thing I had to merge was the journal entry into the global.jrl. Oh well I know this thread will fade into obscurity soon so I'll check it out over the next few days and see if anyone else had a different experience which might be helpful.

I guess I'll have to not use the mod or have to remove the kor modules until I exit the cave and then put them back in at a safe distance which would just suck. :(

Thanks jonathan

No worries, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.... Hopefully one of the legends (DI, RH, Chainz etc) may have a few ideas.

I guess I'll have to not use the mod or have to remove the kor modules until I exit the cave and then put them back in at a safe distance which would just suck.

Just use the warp commands. They're much easier. Or you could have a look at the .git files and look at the trigger points to see if there's an overlap.

Archived