Home

The Elementals

TriggerGod

Instead of just retyping what I wrote in Filefront, I'll just paste it here:

I gots a new idea!

This one, I can do almost by myself. I need someone to help me with the modeling. I might wanna give out the idea first.

On Peragus, a dead miner has a datapad that says something particular about a group of people called "The Elementals" who have weapons corresponding to their element. Not elements like Oxygen or Helium, but like Fire, water, wind, and ice. He was hunted, as a bigger organization then the Exchange wished that he died, and any Jedi who reads the datapad would also be hunted. Luckily for you, you're a Jedi!

After you leave Peragus, I'm gonna change the Fake Batu Rem into the first Elemental; Ice. The fight'll be a little harder, but after you get released, Grenn will give you his weapon, the Ice Sword, which has freezing properties. Also, know that one guy who you fight on Telos (For DS points) if you steal his stuff? He will also be changed into another Elemental, Wind. He was Ice's partner, and will fight you. He carries the Wind Sword, which has slicing properties.

I'll put more details as I, well, work them out. I'll start work on altering dialog and if someone is willing to do some modeling for this mod, I'd be as happy as a clam. I'd be happy with a sword model (Any is fine) with a color corresponding to its element (ie. Fire would be Red or Orange, Ice would be Light Blue, Wind would be Green) I'll get in contact with whoever is willing and work out details, and hopefully release screens soon. As I have no experience with editing the global.jrl file, I'll do quests with datapads.

And on Nar Shaada is the best part:

The Revenge (Big Organization)'s lair. There, more people will be there to fight. I hope to make the entrance to it accessible in that first module, the docks (Where the Hawk is)

Thats basically it :xp:

I don't understand why those freaky elementals instead of just destroying the datapad, leave it in place with that special note : every jedi who read this is gonna be hunted ?? :lol:

:D I think your storyline should be a little more elaborated...

They don't destroy the datapad....

Ok, I'm trying to find the utc for the guy I was talking about who attacks you if you steal his stuff (And you goad him). I'm just having a tough time.

I would also like to know how to string dialog to a certain NPC. :xp:

I'd be happy with a sword model (Any is fine) with a color corresponding to its element (ie. Fire would be Red or Orange, Ice would be Light Blue, Wind would be Green)

From what I've read, you don't need a modeler. A simple reskin will do the trick.

_EW_

PROGRESS REPORT:

Yeah, I've asked around (mainly SS and 90 :xp: ) and if I want to make a custom colored blade, I'll have to Hex Edit. So if anyone can help me with that, PM me.

I've changed up the models for the fake Batu to be a Female Twilek and given her the Wind Sword. Can't find his original dialog though...

I've also changed the robbed civilan's stats a bit. Thats as far as I've gotten. I've worked on the dialog, but I need some help.

1) There are tags at the end of some of the lines. Such as [END DIALOUGE] and (Link) and I've tried to get them to appear like the do originally, but they won't. How do I do that (I'm using Tools editor for dialog)

Archived