Home

Where to buy?!

ced05

i wanted to play KOTF

Obligatory Warning:

FileFront Knights of the Force Statement

It'd be best if you stayed away from Knights of the Force. As i'm sure others will tell you, it's basically a scam. Most of the files in the mod are just base asset files from the game itself, and there's apparently all kinds of nasties concealed within. Try one of the other great mods out there, there's loads.

As to the pirated version of the game, i'm not saying anything... but someone else may. Piracy is not looked on well round these parts.

• 1 month later...
Obligatory Warning:

As to the pirated version of the game, i'm not saying anything... but someone else may. Piracy is not looked on well round these parts.

I would be happy to PAY the game if I could get my hands on it and not be some scratched up overly expensive used disc. Although I can't even pirate cause I am such a console gamer I don't even know what to do with the ISO once I get it so I don't pirate games at all.

Jk2 is the 2nd greaest jk game in my opinion.For some reason i like the first two the best.

But anyway I think it would be worth it to buy.It is actually a good game out of some SW games.Go on Ebay or Amazon.You get great prices there.;)

Also i would recommend for you to buy Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 next.Unless you have it already the graphics are bad but it's awseome.JA is okay but some of the new characters are kind of badly written.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived