Home

Too easy......

Arbiter of Pain

Well Arbiter, I'm assuming you mean sp (since you've mentioned "Jedi master" difficulty). You could max up the stats of the npcs by modding assets0.pk3/ext_data/npcs.cfg. Besides, you could disable your personal shield with the cheat code "give armor 0" (that's not permanent, however, you'll have to do that whenever you pick up a shield booster by accident), and if that's not enough, lower your health even further with "give health <nn>". And you could cap some or all force powers at 1 or 2 using "setforce..." (we haven't seen the powers used to such and extent in the movies anyway, right?), or simply stop using some of them.

Have you tried some single player conversions? If you like saber battles, I'd recommend "The Dark Alliance" - it's got some ridiculously difficult saber wielding opponents (very quick and take MANY hits), or "Colosseum" (very well designed, this one). Say, are you more the sabering or gunning type?

Here are the links:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Colosseum_Version_10;16736

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/The_Dark_Alliance;7844

But if you're a gunner, I guess you wouldn't particularly enjoy them (especially the second, which is a "Gladiator" themed conversion where it's all about sword fighting).

Have you tried "Dash Rendar - Resurgence", yet? That one should be fun if you prefer gunning, and at Jedi master plus "give armor 0" it's pretty challenging, too (at least it was for me).

Link: http://lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=101

Or you could do this:

Notarget

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Npc Spawn RebornBoss

Notarget

• 3 weeks later...
After playing JKO for years, even on Jedi Master, it's too EASY!!! Is there any way to fix this?

Out of curiosity, how well did you do the first time through? I absolutely can't get through the game without increasing the character's force powers. Even then...

On Nar Shadda, those enemy snipers almost always hit Katarn, even when they shouldn't be able to fire more than one time with the energy in their riffles. How could one get through that level with those enemies everywhere? How could 'master' not be enough anymore?

[...] How could one get through that level with those enemies everywhere? How could 'master' not be enough anymore?

Cute.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of things after some time. See, Arbiter has played it for years.

Even if I knew where the enemies were, I still can't 'lock on' to them without them shooting at a specific target among an entire world around them. Why Katarn? For that matter, why do they have an endless number of shots? It's just ridiculous when none of these challenges make sense... I can't understand how anyone could get through the game w/out cheats. Jedi Accademy was better because the odds were at least good enough that a new player could complete it w/out cheating.

Wasn't anyone complaining at all the difficulties that they faced the first run through?!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There's a mod called Sith Outcast, so if you liked JO you will like this new story. You play as Darth Maul and the reborn are Jedi, Tavion is Dooku, Luke is Sidious, Lando is Jango Fett, Jan is a Robot, Stormtroopers are Mandalorians, Rebels are Bobba Fett and much more. (Jedi Trainers are Giant Robots with red saber)

You will like it!!

Link: http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=download&id=831

Archived