Rock Band

Darth Groovy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally...

<_<

>_>

I actually might be buying Rock Band tomorrow. STAY TUNED! (Don't pretend you're not excited)

Nah I am excited. Seriously though. I did something stupid. I locked myself in the garage and left TiE hanging. He was doing a good job too. He has Rock Band down to a science. I had to break into my own crib. Don't ask why I locked myself out...i have no idea. I had to bust the door off to get back in. By then..TiE was gone. Sorry you all. I am still playing this game but I am rusty as old nails. Let's do it.

Nah I am excited. Seriously though. I did something stupid. I locked myself in the garage and left TiE hanging. He was doing a good job too. He has Rock Band down to a science. I had to break into my own crib. Don't ask why I locked myself out...i have no idea. I had to bust the door off to get back in. By then..TiE was gone. Sorry you all. I am still playing this game but I am rusty as old nails. Let's do it.

That was my last song, so I kinda gave out my good-bye to you... in lonely silence and left after calling you a "cracker".

Well, I got Thursday and Friday off next week. I've also got tonight off, so if anyone is down I will be around. <--Heh, ryhme.

And I just DL'd the Boston Pack (Boston is my favorite band evar!) so if we play, we won't be stuck with the basic songs. Yay.

Tried it out last week at a friend's place, quite fun. Took turns with the mic, in which I'm horrible unless I tried singing in high registers. Anyways, fun was to be had. When the fourth player left we tried combining microphone and drums. Needless to say the failure sign reared its ugly head halfway into the songs.

Perhaps something I might get next year. It's a solid product in any case.

Hey, I don't know if anyone would know this, but could you use the headset inplace of the mic?
Yes. There's a little cord that came with the bundle that lets you connect the mic to the guitar or drums. I imagine you could also just plug it into a controller and use it that way as well.

I'm updating my rock credentials: 27 Gold Starred songs on Guitar. Wewt.

Hey, I don't know if anyone would know this, but could you use the headset inplace of the mic?

YUP. Says so right in the instruction manual. Also, that was what I did until the microphone was sold separately.

Double Post: Deal with it.

We seriously need to figure out a schedual so we can all get down. Any day I'm working, I'm around 3pm until about 9:30pm (third shift sucks). Any day I'm not working and not drinking (usually anyday I have off but Fridays) I'm available anytime between 3pm and 6am. And I'm pretty sure I got everyone who has posted here on my list...cept IG...but I think I brokes him.

And TiE, I didn't actually read your post before I made the 'need a rythym/bassist' comment. Seems like we's got a full roster if we can do this. And I figure we can switch off on lead/backup too. I actually like bass more than guitar.

And one last thing: I'm at work so I can't look at my manual, but can we do World Tour over XBL? Or is it just multi-quickplay? Cause we could probably tear up some World Tour yo.

That sucks. Quick play is good and all, but I really like World Tour mode for some reason. Just can't do it because all of my friends suck and don't have the game. And even if they did, nobody would want to do it...because they suck.

I'm not letting the thread die until we all play together, damn it. I've got Mon-Wed off this week. Any time after 3pm Eastern and I'll be available. I'll post my damn cell phone number if that'll make it easier to contact me

I'm not letting the thread die until we all play together, damn it. I've got Mon-Wed off this week. Any time after 3pm Eastern and I'll be available. I'll post my damn cell phone number if that'll make it easier to contact me

No promises, but I MAY be able to do something tonight. I got your invite the other night, but I was already in the middle of a Civilization game with one of my co-workers. Cut throat stuff, ya know? My pipes are a bit rusty, but I managed to fudge my way through "Ride The Lightning" the other night with Bongo, and TiE. I never sang that song before in my life, but it looks punishing difficult for guitar players... Vocals are kind of sparse in that song...

BAH!! Figures. I've had the last 3 days off and I work tonight.

Well, atleast I got paid today so I guess I can make Bongo happy and get Ride the Lightning. And then you'll all see!!! See what? I have no idea.

Archived