Home

July/August '08 Topic: Secrets

One day Jedi Knight Watson McAwesomesauce woke up and thought to himself "Man, it would awesome if I won something for doing little to no work aside from signing up!" And the idea made him happy.

Very happy.

And so he did. And he waited eagerly for the results, hoping to win against people who actually worked for a reward. Then he told himself and others that it was a social experiment so as to not look like a total jerk and no one ever caught onto to the secret of his laziness for as long as he lived.

I should do one of these for every topic. o_Q

One day Jedi Knight Watson McAwesomesauce woke up and thought to himself "Man, it would awesome if I won something for doing little to no work aside from signing up!" And the idea made him happy.

Very happy.

And so he did. And he waited eagerly for the results, hoping to win against people who actually worked for a reward. Then he told himself and others that it was a social experiment so as to not look like a total jerk and no one ever caught onto to the secret of his laziness for as long as he lived.

I should do one of these for every topic. o_Q

Heh... and to think I disqualified you once upon a time... your skills of subtle manipulation are growing on a monthly basis :p

You should make up a thread in the CEC, in which these 'exercises of laziness' should be published for all to see :xp:

Heh... and to think I disqualified you once upon a time... your skills of subtle manipulation are growing on a monthly basis :p

You should make up a thread in the CEC, in which these 'exercises of laziness' should be published for all to see :xp:

lol

My story is in. My first Star Wars tale ever.

Archived