Home

which view do you prefer?

waxman69

I'm a first person player myself. I'll admit it's a little tough when fighting with the sabre but I'm sticking with it.

Btw...first post. Just getting caught up on my Star Wars games. After clearing Outcast I'll be jumping into Academy then maybe KOTOR.

I'm a first person player myself. I'll admit it's a little tough when fighting with the sabre but I'm sticking with it.

Btw...first post. Just getting caught up on my Star Wars games. After clearing Outcast I'll be jumping into Academy then maybe KOTOR.

Just to give you a heads up... KOTOR is very different from the Jedi Knight series. Be aware that it's not a shooter game, but I think the storylines and features make it a much greater game.

In regards to the post... I always prefer 3rd except when I'm making sniper shots. It gives a much wider visual radius than first.

agreed, KOTR is very very differnt. One major negative is the HUD of info that is on the screen in KOTR, you never have the clean full look that you do in the earlier and IMHO better games. JKO and JKA are just about perfect games in many ways, and I hope someday maybe that engine will be used again, for it so nice, and good in feeling to move with and use. :) Enjoy.

Thanks for the tips on KOTOR, guys.

I was aware of the difference. It's the reason I decided to play the 2 Jedi games first. When I was installing all my games onto my new computer I was reading the Wikipedia entries of each as they installed.

I noticed KOTOR seems to be fundamentally different so I figured I'd jump into the FPS games first, then give it a try.

I also have Republic Commando to try as well. Lot of catchin' up to do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived