Home

Watch out where those wampas go, Don't you eat that yellow snow!

Havoc Stryphe

it shows... :D

i'm sorry, i couldn't resist that..

you know, the only thing that would bug me would be if there were Wampa's in a forest or something like that..

AOK had wolves in the desert, so they didn't take those things as seriously. i wonder if Lucasarts will do the same.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Here's a question for AOK'ers out there.

What happens to buildings when they get damaged, do they get all run down, or explode or fall apart? Also, do they leave alot of ruins that you can't build over or anyting to that extent?

When a building is damaged, it will burn, then when destroyed in it just becomes a whole bunce of rubble, and yes you can still build over it.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

you know, the only thing that would bug me would be if there were Wampa's in a forest or something like that..

AOK had wolves in the desert, so they didn't take those things as seriously. i wonder if Lucasarts will do the same.

Nope... the preview said that each terrain will have it's own wildlife :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by observer_20000

What about the Dewbacks in the snow terrain, that isn't very realistic.

That was an Imperial Unit and you cann't change that. Wampa's are indegenous life so the WOULD be on Hoth...Editor though...Wampas on Tatoine like the Shadows game for N64...

Guest xwing guy

Actually wampas can live on several different kinds of planets b/c you can have a swamp wampa a ice wampa but a desert wampa I don't think so also I heard there will be rancors too that'll be cool.

Originally posted by xwing guy

Actually wampas can live on several different kinds of planets b/c you can have a swamp wampa a ice wampa but a desert wampa I don't think so also I heard there will be rancors too that'll be cool.

Eh? Where did you hear about all the wampas?

hehehe...VERY nice..

and you'd see some familiar faces get eaten along the way..

it could take place in a dungeon too then..

Rancors are confirmed, but i'm a little unsure as to how they'd look. After all, a rancor is almost as big as a scout walker ! If you look at those walkers in the screenshots, it's hard to imagine a rancor as 'indeginous life'..

Guest Tie Guy

Why not? Rancors may be huge, but that doesn't mean they can't be in the game. They're just like any other indeginous life....only a lot bigger, and stronger.

Guest Tie Guy

I doubt it, if they did why would you build subs just ot get destroyed? They might attack ships and things though, but they would probably be weak verse the military ships.

Archived